March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Never- no I haven't tested too scared... Gobba wait & if af doesn't show by Friday I will test then.

Krissy~ oh-em-geee!! :wohoo: bfp!! Congrats! That's so exciting!!

Never- no I haven't tested too scared... Gobba wait & if af doesn't show by Friday I will test then.

Krissy~ oh-em-geee!! :wohoo: bfp!! Congrats! That's so exciting!!

Thanks Bamagurl! I could not believe it last night :happydance: As of yesterday I was 3 weeks 3 days prego and that is exactly the same time i found out i was prego with my middle child my daughter. With both my boys i was at least 6 weeks along before i got a :bfp: so i am already thinking GIRL. which would be perfect 2 boys 2 girls and done lol...although i would not mind at all a boy because boys are pretty easy and I have the princess of all princesses lol....

Lol aww that's so exciting! We have a little girl & I wouldn't mind another! At this point though I would just take getting a :bfp: lol

I am so super excited for you!!!

Will you test again or just wait for a dr apt?

LOL I tested again this morning and probably will at least once a day at least till friday when AF is due.... The test this mornig was a little darker than last night so all good signs! supper excitied! first month TTC since miscarriage in april. This baby due date will be April13th exactly 1 year after i found out i would miscarry my last, and since i have planned csections due to the fact i am just too small to deliver big babies lol, it will be born April 8th the day before my 28th bday....it all falls into place!

That is wonderful! Sounds like it is perfect timing then... :)

BamaGurl: it's whatever you want to do ma'am, we're always behind you!!!

Krissy485!!!! O MY, That is Def A :bfp: the line is very visible!!! Congrats!! We have to update the thread now, are you okay with your name going on our BFP list??!! It have too or you will have to get kicked out!!! Lol, just kidding!

Thanks Never, starting to get discouraged for some reason....

BamaGurl: it's whatever you want to do ma'am, we're always behind you!!!

Krissy485!!!! O MY, That is Def A :bfp: the line is very visible!!! Congrats!! We have to update the thread now, are you okay with your name going on our BFP list??!! It have too or you will have to get kicked out!!! Lol, just kidding!

WEll lets see....WELL DUH add me to the list! Yeppers no ifs and or buts about it the lady is PG and PROUD to be lol. Just going to be a loooong till april but then again have ALL the holidays in between so maybe not too bad lol....just excited!

Mmmnnn Aren't we a Fiesty One!! Lol JK!! But YAYYY, I love that Attitude...No reservations...ON THE LIST YOU GO CONGRATS AGAIN GURLIE!!!!!
And yea I'm dealing with how long March is away right now but I agree, at least we skip all the Holidays, and for the first time I'll be a mother on mothers day and my DH will be a First time Father on Fathers Day, that will be my favorite Holiday, Lord Willing of course....on to the list......

Lisalee: Where are you GURLIE?
Sirbaby: hope everything is fine?
Garfie: We miss you!! Have fun in Turkey
Lpjkp: hope you're doing ok.
Luxlisbon: Has AF left yet?
BayBeeEm:you know better than not commenting in over 3 hours!! You know I need that awesome humor!! Work is an exception! Lol

Thanks storked! I'm sure I will bounce back from it soon just feeling a bit down like its just not gonna happen for us

Thanks Never, starting to get discouraged for some reason....

O Noo Bama, don't get discouraged!!! We all know it's never easy TTC. Although some people fall prego right away you're different, we all are different. I know it'll happen, it's happened before, that gorgeous daughter you have is your proof. She's right there in front of you that it can happen, now you just have to believe it. Its known to take 5 to 6 months for a couple to concieve, but it's really up to God, we know this. Don't give up, your BFP is right around the corner but we all have to go thru some hurdles, wars to get it, you'll get yours, I know it!! Don't give up on me, you kept me sane now what can I do to keep you sane!!

Bama-with my first three i got pg really quickly and easily. with pg #4 it took us almost 7 months and i could not believe it and then that pg ended in the miscarraige back in april. WE had not been preventing pregnancy since then but not really trying either. this was the first month we were trying and i used opk and it worked. I even got them at the dollar store! :witch: has not showed yet so dont worry just yet.... :hugs:

storked-thanks lady!

Never thanks again! Also with the holidays i have an excuse to eat all that so bad for u but taste great food with out too much guilt...although i am going to try to control myself on nonholiday days lol.... Already have my halloween costume planned...with being my 5th pregnancy i will more than likely be showing so i am going to buy a pumpkin shirt....

I know Never! Just having one of those days! I know we will have another baby, just get discouraged sometimes. Don't gets wrong though I am so super excited for all you ladies that have gotten your bfp! I guess I just ready for Friday so I know if we did it right or not haha. It's a God thing I guess I'm just getting impatient.

Bama-with my first three i got pg really quickly and easily. with pg #4 it took us almost 7 months and i could not believe it and then that pg ended in the miscarraige back in april. WE had not been preventing pregnancy since then but not really trying either. this was the first month we were trying and i used opk and it worked. I even got them at the dollar store! :witch: has not showed yet so dont worry just yet.... :hugs:

storked-thanks lady!

Never thanks again! Also with the holidays i have an excuse to eat all that so bad for u but taste great food with out too much guilt...although i am going to try to control myself on nonholiday days lol.... Already have my halloween costume planned...with being my 5th pregnancy i will more than likely be showing so i am going to buy a pumpkin shirt....

Thanks! I guess I just get impatient. We have been lucky with both pregnancies we decided to ttc & within 2-3 months were pregnant. I guess I got spoiled by that. Today is just one of those days for me, but I really appreciate all of you ladies! Without y'all I would be a mess :)

Thanks storked! I'm sure I will bounce back from it soon just feeling a bit down like its just not gonna happen for us

It is normal to feel that way. I have those moments too sometimes and then I get lonely and depressed over it because I can't share those feelings with my family (they say I am silly and that we are super fertile). Feel it sister and then deal with it :) even it means eating pizza and watching Practical Magic or Golden Girls (my feel good movie and tv show lol)

I should go clean or bake or watch the Olympics. Instead I am lying in bed, on my phone. It is too hot in Texas to do anything but lay down and suck down ice cold soda :)

Lol yes! I am working on my comfort foods & finding movies to veg out in front of! Waiting for the youngin to take a nap lol.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples DDC: March 5, 2013

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns:

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD1 / AF has arrived :dohh:

Sirbaby: CD6/ Waiting to "O" :wacko:

BamaGurl: 10 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing: August?

Gregsprincess: DPO? / IN TWW :coffee: Testing August 1st

Luxlisbon33: AF showed / :thumbup:

Angelserenity: AF Showed :dohh:

Lpjkp: AF showed :thumbup:

Garfie: Waiting to "O"/ On Vacae :cloud9:

Mummy_2_One: 4DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Lol yes! I am working on my comfort foods & finding movies to veg out in front of! Waiting for the youngin to take a nap lol.

Great minds! :D
Sure wish I drew comfort from the gym. But I don't and I'm not real sad over it hehe. My tv and books are much less work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->