March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I should go clean or bake or watch the Olympics. Instead I am lying in bed, on my phone. It is too hot in Texas to do anything but lay down and suck down ice cold soda :)

Lol yes! I am working on my comfort foods & finding movies to veg out in front of! Waiting for the youngin to take a nap lol.

Hey don't feel bad, I'm about to suffocate of boredom!!! I'm still in the bed drinking nasty Canada dry gingerale and on my phone...usually I would be out and about but it's too hot and I'm FAT!!! I def dread this housewife thing....I need and want a job so I can see people!!! Lol

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: :happydance: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples DDC: March 5, 2013

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns:

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD1 / AF has arrived :dohh:

Sirbaby: CD6/ Waiting to "O" :wacko:

BamaGurl: 10 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing: August 4th

Gregsprincess: DPO? / IN TWW :coffee: Testing August 1st

Luxlisbon33: AF showed / :thumbup:

Angelserenity: AF Showed :thumbup:

Lpjkp: AF showed :thumbup:

Garfie: Waiting to "O"/ On Vacae :cloud9:

Mummy_2_One: 4DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Never, I'm not crazy about being a housewife either. I am cool with providing food and sex but I hate cleaning and I feel that that is my job now. Ugh.
My spouse told me last night that he didn't want our children to ever be in day care so I guess I will always be at home. I should at least enroll in some online classes and slowly work on getting my degree

Hey Kris485: That sounds cute, a pumpkin shirt!! I love Halloween but I dont have any kids to take so I haven't done Halloween in years! Def hope you have fun, I know your kids will! Well I lost 3 lbs last week but I'm def sure I gained 10lbs back in my boobs, WHY ARE THEY GROWING!!!!

When I was home some before our daughter I got bored, but now that she is here I enjoy it more. She keeps me busy for sure & I enjoy getting to spend this time with her.

Aww a pumpkin shirt will be so cute! I have been trying to think of creative ways I would tell my family for when I get my bfp! I know we are going to wait a while this time.

Never, my boobs are still bigger even after my loss. You tell me why mine never shrunk back ;)
Bama, I think I will enjoy it more with some kids too. :)

Never, I'm not crazy about being a housewife either. I am cool with providing food and sex but I hate cleaning and I feel that that is my job now. Ugh.
My spouse told me last night that he didn't want our children to ever be in day care so I guess I will always be at home. I should at least enroll in some online classes and slowly work on getting my degree

Oh Storked, once you become a housewife, cleaning is def part of your life now!! Im not a fan of cooking but I will do it, I enjoy cleaning more but I hate doing Laundry, Bc I always have to do it by myself and he does construction so his clothes is awfully dirty!! At least your DH job field is clean! You know we have a great DH's Bc mine don't want me to work either but Stork it's not fun anymore!! I feel like the wife back in the 50's and IM ONLY 24!! Something is def weird ab this picture now that I think about it!! Lol. Stork looks like you will be a housewife for a while, I agree with your DH no need to pay daycare it's too expensive now, your kids will enjoy mommy being at home with them, Bc you can't trust to many people! I agree you should do an online class, it'll knock some hours away from our long boring day!!! Thankfully I start bk school soon so I will finally get to see other people!!! YAYYY! Your DH sounds awesome, he only wants his wife to be home!...Unfortunately it gets boring, eh :shrug:

AWWW Bama that's SOO sweet!! You're SOO lucky to have her, Stork I think kids will fill our void at home too. We'll get there!!

Storked: Don't you hate that, the boobs get bigger but I have nothing to show for it, ugghhh!! We'll get there!

BAma: I agree, I'm waiting too!

Yes you will be super happy you get to stay home and catch all those first moments! I am so glad I got to experience all her firsts with her!

Yeah I know this sounds crazy but we are going to wait until we find out the gender to announce we are pregnant so I am trying to come up with a cute way to tell family! I have one idea just waiting to see when it happens!

Never - sorry for being missing in action. Between the unexpected house guests and my newest toy, my Samsung Galaxy S III. I've been consumed. I will be sure to check in as expected!

Bamagurl - try not to be down and out. I know exactly how you're feeling right now. :hugs:Just remember that it aint over until AF waltz in. You're testing on the 4th, when is AF due?

When it didn't work out for me this month, I had to remind myself what I asked God for. I asked for more than just to be pregnant but for a health baby/pregnancy that I will carry to full term and that will yield a child that is whole in body and mind. I was very specific in my prayer because I didn't want another pregnancy to be excited about only to lose it again. I want everyone who is visited by AF to remember the one that is to be is the one that is meant to be. I only say all of this to encourage those who have gone on to the next month. Think positive!

For those who get there BFP, I am so thankful for your successes. Nothing more rewarding than to see those life changing lines. You officially made the transition, one now becomes two! That being said, Krissy, congrats on being our newst BFP! Awesomeness.

AFM - I am counting down to the arrival of my gabillion pregnancy test strips. I will later head out to get more of my digital OPKs. (Stork, I meant to ask why you said you would never use another one.) I am also improving my diet, my MIL was addicted to Fudruckers while she was here. Sighs lol

Yes you will be super happy you get to stay home and catch all those first moments! I am so glad I got to experience all her firsts with her!

Yeah I know this sounds crazy but we are going to wait until we find out the gender to announce we are pregnant so I am trying to come up with a cute way to tell family! I have one idea just waiting to see when it happens!

Here's what we did with our son to tell them he was a boy (they already knew we were pregnant): Since it was 2 weeks before Christmas that we found out we decided we would buy small boy themed onsies and toys and mail them off as Christmas presents. The only rule was that they couldn't open the boxes til we were on the phone with them. It took my mom and his dad a few minutes but everyone loved how we surprised them!

Aw thanks BayBeeEm! Sounds like you prayed the right prayer :)

Af is due on Wednesday....

Oh my i get off line to do some cleaning and you ladies were busy!

Ok so I am not going to direct individuals because take too much time to go back and my brain does not want to work today lol

But yeah I am a stay at home mommy and pretty much have been since my oldest was born...i was only 21 and a house wife lol. I have though gotten my general associated degree from a local community college and right now i am working on my bachelors degree in health care administration through the university of phoenix online program. they do have a campus not far from me here in michigan but the online is so much easier. i will be done some time around dec. 2013. my dh is a maintaince man where we live so we get out apartment free so that is how i can stay home with 3 kids and i baby sit my niece who is 14 months old, at least till the new one comes then she will go to a daycare. Once i am done w/ my degree the goal is for me to get a good job, we get a house in the country, and my husband can then do the stay at home parent thing :haha: it has it good days then the other days i want to pull my hair out lol

BabyBeeEm, holding my urine for the OPKs I used lead to my UTI which lead to super bad kidney infection so they aren't for me :)
Never, I feel like the 50s housewife too but I totally wanted it! I even wear dresses at home and get all cutesy! Why can't you clean and I cook and do laundry? ;)
My husband doesn't get dirty but sometimes he goes out in the field and has these heavy, fire resistant clothes that are so difficult to clean. Ugh.
Bama, I can't wait for all those firsts! I hope I have a girl first so we can play Barbies, dress up, and paint nails :) but a boy would be fun too! Tonka trucks and Legos. No gender reveal/pregnancy announcement ideas lol

KRISSY, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:!!!!

That is awesome!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

What is your EDD? Bump buddies!!!

Aww storked! haha Yes I love being able to play babies with my dd! It is so much fun!

BayBeeEm! You have no idea how wonderful your post made me feel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->