March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

gaboo

Reaction score
Just got my BFP this AM!
I am a little nervous about it because I had a chemical in January. Because of this DH and I have decided its best to wait and tell people until 12 weeks. Thank the Lord I have this forum to spill to!! :happydance:
Anyone want to join me??

YAY NOVEMBER :baby: 's!!
Welcome Ladies!! :flower:

Sure. I got my :bfp: on Sunday. I think I'm probably due around November 20. This is my third child but I seem to be stressing even more than the other times. The beginning is always so nerve wracking for me so its nice to find some buddies going through similar emotions.

Hi Luvmysunshine!!!
Have you made your Drs appointment yet? This is my first and its funny because all of this focus and effort is put into TTC and then.... now what :haha:
When I had called my Dr last time with my chemical (before I lost it) it was going to take about 3 weeks to get in... is that pretty normal? Should I just wait it out? :shrug:

hey i was on the testers thread! congrats to you guys!! :happydance::happydance:

im going through a bit of a crap time, was admitted to hosp on fri for abdo pain, where i was told there was no evidence of pregnancy in my womb and some free fluid which could indicate an ectopic pregnancy, then told by a diff dr that it wasnt ectopic but prob wasnt viable.:cry:

had bloods drawn monday and HCG had more than doubled and progesterone was good :D :D this MW was much more positive that it was just too early to see much on the screen, have another scan on tuesday to see if they can find little pip..i feel more positive as the pain has almost gone!!!! xxx

Hi mumofone!
I remember you from the testing thread!
Wow, what an awful time you have been having :(
Hope you hear more good news on Tuesday :hugs:

Hi ladies,
Can I join you? I got my BFP this evening. Very excited as we have been trying for 6 months and this is our first success!
I've suddenly gone 'google crazy' - I wasnt sure what to do next!
It seems we should make an appointment now for Midwife or Doctor, but they won't see you till you're 6-8 weeks. (I'm currently 4 weeks) The consensus seems to be - book asap as there is always a wait!

Hope things turn out ok mumofone25.
Gaboo, I have scheduled an appt for this coming Monday. The OB there is kinda a friend of the family and let's me come in right when I find out. I think though I would have to wait 2-3 weeks to get an appt as they're so busy, if this doc couldn't get me in. I was convinced I wasn't ovulating as I did OPKs cd 8-25 for the last 2 cycles and never detected the slightest hint of a surge. So I figured we were in the clear to bd whenever we wanted. We weren't trying to get pg at this time but had planned on later in the year. So I was a little shocked to get a positive on a digital on Sunday. I have no clue when I ovulated and my last 2 periods were only 2 days of slight spotting. So I really don't know. It's wonderful to meet you and would live to follow you through this journey. Even though I've done this twice already I feel like its brand new to me. So keep me posted.

Welcome Bluefish! :flower:
I have no idea when I ovulated either. My last period was after my chemical in January. I thought I was due to test March 1st but got negatives, then I started to think back on when my normal ovulation symptoms started and I came up with Feb 28th so...
I figure the Dr will be able to tell me at some point haha!
Guess I will call for my appointment soon

Yes, hello Bluefish.

Well Gaboo, seems like we're kinda in the same boat. We can figure it out together. I'm stressing a lot and am definitely addicted to POAS. Is anyone having any kind of symptoms yet?

I'm joining your thread gaboo!!! Thanks for starting this, looking forward to going through this amazing journey with some wonderful ladies :hugs:

YAY! welcome babysaa! :flower:

sunshine-
symptoms, stretching pulling sensation in my uterus? it is super weird and I feel it more when I lay down. Sore swollen boobs that sometimes look purple. bloating and awful gas ewwww! I am awfully irritable :growlmad: although since I found out Im pregnant I am on cloud nine! :cloud9:
Hungry, but if I eat too much or empty stomach I have some nausea. Snacking it is!! :yipee:

I'm not having many symptoms. Mainly fatigue. Hungrier than usual but I get full really quickly. Exactly like my other pregnancies. My previous ones, I had very few symptoms at all throughout the entire time. I keep taking tests to know I'm pregnant. But it's almost like I still don't believe it.

Welcome babysaa! Glad to have more buddies! Yay!

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you. I got my BFP at the beginning of the month. Have really no symptoms yet and it makes me a nervous wreck. How are you all doing so far?

Hi usamom! I'm like you with few symptoms but I'm also only 4 weeks. But my first 2 pregnancies, I had very few symptoms and it worried me all the time. I'm sure ill worry this time too. I already am. I'm sure we'll be fine. Glad to meet you and share this time.

Hello everyone! Hope it's ok if I join. This is my second pregnancy and I got the first very faint BFP at 9dpo and then digital PREGNANT today at 11dpo! My due date is 11-23-13 according to my ovulation date, but I'm pretty sure OB's go by your last period, so it would be 11-26-13. This was a long time in the making, so I am thrilled! Happy to be joining you all!

Welcome new ladies usamom and elt1013! :flower:
I have been baby crazy all day. Doing nothing except looking up baby stuff on the internet. I know I am out of control looking up when I will get my bump, what kind of clothes to wear with a bump, cute ways to tell family :wacko: I know I am getting a little ahead of myself. Expecially since I had a chemical january
Need to just relax.
:coffee:

Hi gaboo glad to see you here! I remember you from ttc! I've been to my gp and had bloods done and told him i wasnt sure about my dates so i get an early us next friday, but my ob wont see me until 9th of april. Ugh hope time starts going faster. Due november 8th.

I got :BFP: March 2nd and I am due November 11th.. This month is going by so slow!!! first baby doctors appointment is April 1st. so excited

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join? I also just got my : BFP: this morning...been ttc #2 for about 6 months now....am a bit in shock because we only dtd once this month and I wasn't tracking O...(we sold our house and moved in with hubby's parents...very stressful and exhausting). Got a very faint line on frer...hoping it will be darker tomorrow....
I am cautiously excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->