March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

Joining in here! Got my BFP March 2nd, 12 DPO. Blood tests later on that week.
First US March 31st. So excited.
This will be our first :)
So far no "real" symptoms. I am more hungry than usual though.
Caught the flu the other day so I am as sick as a dog, but don't think that has anything to do with the pregnancy.
Approximate due date- November 11th. Super excited to get to know everyone!

Sandyhen - that seems a really long time to wait! Ugh!! Talk about torture. Can you continue to POAS and ensure the lines are getting darker?

Just as a sign of hope, there is another gal on here who got her BFP last summer and her number was like 25 I think. She's giving birth in 2 weeks. So stay positive!!

Fx'd for you and that your levels continue to rise while you wait.:thumbup:

My partner and I both thought it was too long as well, so we might go to a different hospital this weekend and get a test done there...will keep you posted
:)

Hockey24 - I have been freaking out all day, so I have just been to hospital and asked for another test - On Tuesday it was only 18.82, but today 3 days later it is 88.88 - I will be having another test done in 4 days as well, but it has doubled and doubled again within 3 days, so I am hoping that everything is ok and maybe I ovulated a few days later than I had thought......Fingers crossed anyway!!

First scan booked for Wednesday 27th at 4pm, I'll be 6weeks 4days by my LMP so excited, nervous etc all at once! I know it's not even 2 weeks away but seems sooooooo long to wait lol (I'm just impatient lol).

Sticky dust to everyone!

Becki x

Sandyhen - that seems a really long time to wait! Ugh!! Talk about torture. Can you continue to POAS and ensure the lines are getting darker?

Just as a sign of hope, there is another gal on here who got her BFP last summer and her number was like 25 I think. She's giving birth in 2 weeks. So stay positive!!

My partner and I both thought it was too long as well, so we might go to a different hospital this weekend and get a test done there...will keep you posted

Hockey24 - I have been freaking out all day, so I have just been to hospital and asked for another test - On Tuesday it was only 18.82, but today 3 days later it is 88.88 - I will be having another test done in 4 days as well, but it has doubled and doubled again within 3 days, so I am hoping that everything is ok and maybe I ovulated a few days later than I had thought......Fingers crossed anyway!!

I'm so glad you went and had another test done! If anything, its for your own piece of mind. And that is a nice doubling! Congratulations!! :happydance: Keep us posted!!

hockey24, you are knocked up !!!! I saw your name and then the sig. Bloody effing congrats!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you went and had another test done! If anything, its for your own piece of mind. And that is a nice doubling! Congratulations!! :happydance: Keep us posted!!

What kind of symptoms are you ladies having? I'm most curious about the nausea and m/s. I have had a mc in the past, so this no nausea part freaks me out a bit. But after hearing from all of you- it sounds like its normal for many of us..

Congrats to all!!

Welcome new ladies!
Momto4monkeys :flower:
LaBergere :flower:
Nina83 :flower:

AFM, I have been having cramps but they are strange cramps. Feels more like pulling sensations than anything. It was so hard to be at work yesterday and not tell anyone. As far as other symptoms, no nausea or vomiting, just some quesyness if I dont eat anything for a while. had slight lower back ache last night. thats it!
Still havent called to make my appointment yet. Going to today I promise!
I am so excited to be a mom, I dont know how I am going to go 12 weeks without saying anything to anyone. Maybe if our first appointment goes well, maybe DH will change his mind and we can tell people sooner!

I got a faint bfp on Tuesday 03/05/13 one with fmu and the other with smu the day of my missed period. I confirmed it by having a blood test done by my doctor on Thursday 03/07/13. My hcg levels were 109. Congrats to all you beautiful ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!

And side note; because I was bored my husband for fun convenced me to take another opk and hpt test that following Saturday and both were bold purple, so im assuming that my levels are doubling ok lol.

Hi ladies!!! Can I join you all? I just got my bfp this morning and just took a digital test and pregnant popped up! I can't believe I'm pregnant, February 6 was the start of my first period started since getting pregnant with my 8 month old little boy. Totally didnt expect it to happen. I suppose by going with the start of my last period my due date is November 13.

Glad to see you again Excited4first!!
Congratulations missashley248!!

I made my first Dr's appointment for Tuesday the 19th. SO excited!

Thank you Rashaa! Praying this one sticks!!! I need to figure out how to hide the siggy but I'm too excited not to have it!

Is it common to have betas done or have some of you had losses and that's why you have them done? I'm just curious because I see alot of you have had bloods taken and where I'm from, nobody does.
I never had them done with DD and they won't do them at my OB appointment on April 12th either.

Hi elt1013.....I'm not sure about everyone else, but I had a m/c last year which is why I had mine tested. I have heard of lots of places that don't do them as part of a standard checkup..... but I'm sure if you wanted to have them checked, you can request it.

Can I join? I got my BFP on March 1 and am due November 8!
We had been TTC ever since my miscarriage in May and the BFP was a shocker :D
Not a ton of symptoms. Just feel tired and really hungry. With sore boobs :)

Hi all,

I'm after some advice please.

Since my :bfp: last week, I have had some mild cramping, I wasn't too worried. However, as of 3.30am this morning, it feels worse. So bad, I woke up a LOT last night. Not sure if I woke up coz it hurt or because I was worried.
No bleeding though, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

I do have a low pain threshold, so I'm not sure if this is what others feel or if I should be worried?!!?

bluefish as long as there is no bleeding there is nothing to be worried about. I worked in ER and sometimes we would get women coming in with "severe abdominal cramping". Would turn out they were just pregnant and didnt know. This 18 year old girl stick in my mind- when i saw her i thought she might have appendicitis she was in so much pain. Turns out she was 4 weeks pregnant and i saw her a few months later with a big belly. And with my daughter i was sure my period would start any minute as i was cramping so much.

I got my :bfp: on 12th March.. went in to d doc dat evening to confirm pregnancy.. I had on and off cramps, n doc prescribed progesterone pills for a month. The cramps continued for 2 days. its reduced now, but not completely gone.. the next appt is on the 21st.. should I be worried? anyone in d same boat?

Thanks Steph. That puts my mind a rest quite a bit.

Now to find a way to deal with all these emotions! Anyone else got them? I can't believe how up and down I feel - I keep crying for no reason!

I hope I'm not like this for the full 9 months!

How's everyone else feeling?

Is it common to have betas done or have some of you had losses and that's why you have them done? I'm just curious because I see alot of you have had bloods taken and where I'm from, nobody does.
I never had them done with DD and they won't do them at my OB appointment on April 12th either.

I'm from the UK, and betas are not done routinely here, I've only had my done because of the problems I've had, with my last pregnancy I never had it done xx

I think it depends on the doctor, and how knowledged they are in reproductive health. Most people who have used a FS will have betas done, and GP's will check them, based on their current practice.

If a woman has had previous m/c's it might be done more often. hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->