March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

So I have definetly been feeling the baby move since last Thursday.
So pleased that I'm at that stage already! :)

Oh and I am really showing!!! My belly is huge already!
I really need to start exercising again now my sickness has passed and start eating healthy!!! As I really need to get my weight gain under control!

I know...it's so exciting to feel the baby move! I'm also feeling a lot better, but am still sick here and there (ALOT less though). I have also got a very noticeable belly to myself, DH, and DD, but not really anyone else yet. Since I'm heavy to begin with, I don't think it's noticeable to others as it just looks like I'm getting fatter, lol! And, I'm not really one to wear tight fitting clothes where people would notice anyhow. I have lost 25 pounds this pregnancy so far (illness and GD diet), and I can't wear my jeans anymore, so the belly is definitely growing!! So exciting!!:thumbup:

Hey Ladies!

So, I keep dreaming of BOY! Who knows what that means.. no idea.

Had the Nucal-Tranclucency test today, all is normal! :flower:

HB @ 160bpm

Everyone looks like they're doing well!!!:happydance:

Glad your scan came out well, diamond! No idea about dreams. Some people swear by it though.

I just had a dream this baby is a boy last night, so I will let you know in just over 2 weeks (June 27) when I find out if it's true! My dream was right with my DD though, so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->