March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

Im ridiculously tierd all the time, and puked up last night, hoping this means pip in snuggled in where he is meant to be!

Hi to all the newbies! And congrats on the Bfps :D

Well, I phoned my surgery this morning and I was amazed to find that they could give me an appointment THIS Monday!! I'm now super excited, it all seems so real now.

I seem to be suffering with insomnia, just this week. Does anyone know if this is a likely symptom of the pregnancy? I really hope not as I feel so tired during the day, it's getting hard to concentrate at work. (This is not helped by the fact that all I want to do is surf the net looking a baby things and information.)

I am really looking forward to sharing stories with each other. This is our first, so it's always good to have others to talk to who are going through the same thing.

Good health to all xx

Can I join too?

Got my (surprise) BFP (supposed to be WTT!) when I was 2 days late on Tuesday, by my LMP I'm due nov 16th!
Had a previous ectopic 1 and half years ago so waiting for an appt for an u/s at 6 weeks, GP said he'll see me if everything's all good after u/s.
So nervous and scared atm but soooo excited!
Current symptoms:
Boobs incredibly sore and swollen (always do that after Ive ovulated anyway but much worse now), sooo bloated, hungry but can't seem to eat my dinner without having a break half way through as by the end of the day I'm so bloated that I think it's hard to it the food in! Lol. Some mild nausea but not much!

Good luck to everyone and looking forward to sharing this crazy time with everyone!

Becki x

Hi ladies, I got my bfp on Monday.....I saw a doctor on Tuesday because I did a different brand of test that morning and the line was super faint.......doc said my hcg level was ok for very early on, but wants to see me again in 3 weeks. I had a m/c last year, so now im super nervous. My boobs are a little sore, I had some pulling sensations in my abdomen for a few days, sleeping a lot more and some mild nausea. I am also spending my working days surfing the net trying to figure out if I should be feeling more in the stomach area at this point......any ideas?

Congrats ladies! I got my BFP on 3/4 and confirmed with a blood test on 3/8.

Have an u/s scheduled for 3/29 which will be exactly 7 weeks.

My symptoms revolve around swollen boobs, hunger but not hungry for anything and nothing sounds good. No real nausea but do feel a little wierd in my stomach. Not like I'm going to throw up but like I don't feel well. I also have major insomnia. Not liking that at all!!

Due date 11/15/13.

Looking foward to following the journey with you ladies!

My symptoms revolve around swollen boobs, hunger but not hungry for anything and nothing sounds good. No real nausea but do feel a little wierd in my stomach. Not like I'm going to throw up but like I don't feel well. I also have major insomnia. Not liking that at all!!

Due date 11/15/13.

hi hun, your beta results are so much higher than mine, but I'm 4 weeks and 4 days.....I think I better get another test to ensure they are rising....I'm really scared

Due date 11/15/13.

hi hun, your beta results are so much higher than mine, but I'm 4 weeks and 4 days.....I think I better get another test to ensure they are rising....I'm really scared

What are your numbers Sandyhen? I wouldn't read too much into them. I did IVF and had 2 blasts transferred - so there is a chance that I have twins in there and that's why the numbers are higher. :flower:

I know its hard not to stress like crazy over the numbers but in the end, the acceptable range is so vast and all that matters is how well they doubled. :thumbup:

Hello to all you ladies. It's nice to have others going through similar things to follow along with. I look forward to the next happy and healthy nine months for all of us.

We're pregnant! :happydance: Yay!!!!!

Hi can I join please? Got my BFP on Tuesday! Congrats everyone else!

Hey hockey24......on what I believed to be 4w1d my numbers were only at 18.82, my doctor just said that it wad super early still, so wants to see me again in 3 weeks....now it's a waiting game....I live in Thailand away from my family, so don't have anyone that I can really talk with and ask how my body should be reacting at this stage, so I'm really happy we all have this site......congrats on your bfp after ivf, how amazing if you have twins :)

Sandyhen - that seems a really long time to wait! Ugh!! Talk about torture. Can you continue to POAS and ensure the lines are getting darker?

Just as a sign of hope, there is another gal on here who got her BFP last summer and her number was like 25 I think. She's giving birth in 2 weeks. So stay positive!!

Fx'd for you and that your levels continue to rise while you wait.:thumbup:

Sandyhen - that seems a really long time to wait! Ugh!! Talk about torture. Can you continue to POAS and ensure the lines are getting darker?

Just as a sign of hope, there is another gal on here who got her BFP last summer and her number was like 25 I think. She's giving birth in 2 weeks. So stay positive!!

Fx'd for you and that your levels continue to rise while you wait.:thumbup:

My partner and I both thought it was too long as well, so we might go to a different hospital this weekend and get a test done there...will keep you posted
:)

Everyone is so different with symptoms...I'm going through the crampy, pinchy phase right now. Had the same thing with DD, but this seems like more than with her. But, I am only 3w5d, so I'm a little behind most of you.

Can I join you guys? I just found out I was pregnant yesterday at 10DPO. Did a blood test today and my HCG levels were at 81. I go in for an ultrasound in two weeks. I'm so nervous because I have mild cramps and my stomach feels full. Oh and I have major insomnia. This will be my second child after 16yrs, so I'm excited. I'm praying that this baby sticks.

Can I join you guys? I just found out I was pregnant yesterday at 10DPO. Did a blood test today and my HCG levels were at 81. I go in for an ultrasound in two weeks. I'm so nervous because I have mild cramps and my stomach feels full. Oh and I have major insomnia. This will be my second child after 16yrs, so I'm excited. I'm praying that this baby sticks.

Did you have the cramps and fullness with the other or don't you remember? This is exactly how I am feeling...don't worry...just means that our beans are making themselves very comfortable in there! Felt the same way with my first. :thumbup:

When I got pregnant with my son, I was only 15yrs old. And when I found out I was pregnant, I was already 5 months along with a flat stomach and all. I had an irregular period so I didn't even think I was pregnant. I went to the Doc for a sport's physical because I was running track and that's when they tested me. The only thing I can remember that changed, were my eating habits. I hated beef and I couldn't drink milk in the morning. That's all I remember. If my cramping don't stop in a week, then I will really start worrying.

Welcome new ladies!!
Steph. :flower:
Bluebell2012 :flower:
LEW32 :flower:
Becki.S :flower:
Sandyhen85 :flower:
Hockey24 :flower:
Jonkeymama.luv :flower:

Wow what a big group we have! Lots of love and support! :happydance:

When I got pregnant with my son, I was only 15yrs old. And when I found out I was pregnant, I was already 5 months along with a flat stomach and all. I had an irregular period so I didn't even think I was pregnant. I went to the Doc for a sport's physical because I was running track and that's when they tested me. The only thing I can remember that changed, were my eating habits. I hated beef and I couldn't drink milk in the morning. That's all I remember. If my cramping don't stop in a week, then I will really start worrying.

I remember the cramping with my first, but it seems a little stronger with this one. I think it has alot to do with the fact that we are looking for symptoms and more in tune with our bodies because of TTC. I dont remember it lasting more than a week before.

Can I join as well? :) I had my BFP on Sunday....doing tests every two days to confirm that the lines are getting darker before I say anything to anyone!

I got my BFP this morning (18 dpo )after 9 months TTC and we were just about to be referred for fertlity treatment,.:happydance:

I'm trying not to get too excited, but after 9 months of TTC #1 this seems to be a massive achievement!

Good luck to all of you! :) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->