March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

Steph, hope to hear from you soon, hon.

elt, my LO is hard to track on doppler too. I've got an Angelsounds doppler and only today was able to catch a second of a HB before LO squiggled off to somewhere else. lol I have been feeling this one for about a week now. At first it was a pop like popcorn, then I didn't feel anything else for a couple of days, so I thought I was just imagining it. Then I felt another sensation--that time, fluttering. Now if I sit on my left hip while watching TV or reading, the baby does some little movement on my left side. I don't know if it's being squished or what. lol

If it's a boy you might be able to tell at 15 weeks but I wouldn't trust a girl guess that early personally...

Yes thats true - Are you going to do 3d/4d scan?

No, I'm getting a private scan but it will be 2d just to check gender. The 3d/4d are way more expensive and we are trying to save money so the 2d is good enough for us! :) 19 more days!!

I'm getting a private 3D scan next Friday to determine the gender. It's costing us $69. I don't know where you are in Cali, but there are some reasonable places here in L.A. and Orange County.

I think I feel movement here and there, especially after I eat. I just figure the babies are happy that I'm feeding them :) I also listen to their heartbeats with my doppler like every other day. I couldn't find one of the heartbeats yesterday so I had to try again last night and found it fast. I was freaking out at first.

I had an ultrasound today because the doctor couldn't find baby's heartbeat on Wednesday, but everything is just perfect! Baby is measuring 10 days ahead of my original due date (from LMP), so my due date has changed from Nov. 26 to Nov. 16! The ultrasound tech couldn't get the gender though because the baby was soooo active, so we will have to wait another month or so for that. I will have to post pics later when I get a chance.

I had an ultrasound today because the doctor couldn't find baby's heartbeat on Wednesday, but everything is just perfect! Baby is measuring 10 days ahead of my original due date (from LMP), so my due date has changed from Nov. 26 to Nov. 16! The ultrasound tech couldn't get the gender though because the baby was soooo active, so we will have to wait another month or so for that. I will have to post pics later when I get a chance.

15wks!! When will you find out gender?!?

I am 17 weeks now. But still have 4 weeks until we can find out the sex!

In other news.... We are having to give our puppy back to the breeder. :-( I feel so disappointed. But it has been a nightmare since we had her. She's constantly biting or knocking over my 18 month old daughter which makes me see red!
And generally it is too much having a toddler, being pregnant and also having a puppy.
I should never have let my DH talk me into it!
:-(

Hi all, i have an update! The initial results have come back negative for t21, t18, and t13! And we're having another baby girl! The full report where they look at all the chromosomes will take another 10 days, praying that comes back normal too but I already feel very relieved.

Bernie sorry about your puppy :(

Hi all, i have an update! The initial results have come back negative for t21, t18, and t13! And we're having another baby girl! The full report where they look at all the chromosomes will take another 10 days, praying that comes back normal too but I already feel very relieved.

Bernie sorry about your puppy :(

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!:happydance: So glad for you, steph!!! Been thinking about you and hoping all was well.:hugs:

In about another month at my next scan...baby was not cooperative at all, but they did say that you can tell gender earlier than this if the baby decides to cooperate!!

Great news steph! Congrats on the girl!!

In about another month at my next scan...baby was not cooperative at all, but they did say that you can tell gender earlier than this if the baby decides to cooperate!!

I'm so excited for you! What are you thinking baby is?? Any clue? I have NO CLUE! Some days I think girl, others I think boy, we have our names picked out now either way - Sofia Claire , or Jackson David. <3 We have an ultrasound friday ,and then another in 4wks.. hoping to find out gender then [1 day short of 16 wks] eeek!

I'm so excited for you! What are you thinking baby is?? Any clue? I have NO CLUE! Some days I think girl, others I think boy, we have our names picked out now either way - Sofia Claire , or Jackson David. <3 We have an ultrasound friday ,and then another in 4wks.. hoping to find out gender then [1 day short of 16 wks] eeek!

I really don't know either. But my DD is sure it's a boy and keeps referring to baby as he or him. With my DD I had a pretty good idea she was a she because I had a dream that gave it away, but I haven't had any baby dreams with this one yet. Those are cute names you have picked out...and I hope your LO cooperates at that scan so you can find out early! I can't wait to start picking out baby stuff!

I really don't know either. But my DD is sure it's a boy and keeps referring to baby as he or him. With my DD I had a pretty good idea she was a she because I had a dream that gave it away, but I haven't had any baby dreams with this one yet. Those are cute names you have picked out...and I hope your LO cooperates at that scan so you can find out early! I can't wait to start picking out baby stuff!

I know how you feel, I can't wait either - I totally had a dream that they told us it was a boy and we saw the ultrasound and everything .. but I heard that if you dream boy it's a girl and vis versa.. was that the case with you?? I want a little girl so bad it's horrible. I'll love my baby just as much either way.. but hey, while I don't know why can't I hope one way or the other... ??? DD thinks it's a boy as well.. I can't decide where my gut is headed with it. :wacko:

I know how you feel, I can't wait either - I totally had a dream that they told us it was a boy and we saw the ultrasound and everything .. but I heard that if you dream boy it's a girl and vis versa.. was that the case with you?? I want a little girl so bad it's horrible. I'll love my baby just as much either way.. but hey, while I don't know why can't I hope one way or the other... ??? DD thinks it's a boy as well.. I can't decide where my gut is headed with it. :wacko:

Nope, I dreamt girl and she was a girl!

Yay! Can't wait until we all find out the genders!
At my antenatal group last time there were 8 of us and we all had girls! What are the odds!

I keep calling the baby 'she'. Which makes me think its a girl. But then I might just be doing that because I already have a girl.
I so badly want to start shopping!!!

Steph - that's really good about your results!! Must be a relief. Congrats on having a girl :)

I'm dying to shop, too. The last time I was pregnant was nine years ago, and we'd gotten rid of all clothes, shoes, etc. so I'm just going nutty wanting to wash baby clothes, sort, organize, etc. I'm going to fill in the time by buying some prefold diapers and dye them. I'm gearing up to make my own diaper covers, so that'll keep me busy for the next 4-5 weeks or however long I'll have to wait till gender scan. Also in the meantime, I'm going to check out yard sales for baby clothes, starting tomorrow! It's such a shame though that you can't really find gender neutral clothes!

Guilty of saying she here, too! :haha:

Just want another little girl SO BADLY!!!!!!!! :kiss:

Of COURSE if it's a little bundle of boy i'll be happy but hey a girl can wish!

I would love another girl, but would also love to have a boy, so I guess I'm neutral at this point!

Bernie- that is pretty crazy about all 8 of you!

jammers- I also love me some yard sales!!

diamond- I get it, you will love it no matter what, but most people do hope for one or the other, so I don't think you are out of the ordinary. And yes, a girl can wish...nothing wrong with that!!

I'm pretty neutral but I'm beginning to think I'd prefer a boy since dh and I are discussing this may be my last pregnancy and I definitely want at least one of each. Less than two weeks until our What Will It Bee gender reveal party!!

So I have definetly been feeling the baby move since last Thursday.
So pleased that I'm at that stage already! :)

Oh and I am really showing!!! My belly is huge already!
I really need to start exercising again now my sickness has passed and start eating healthy!!! As I really need to get my weight gain under control!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->