• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March IUI Thread!

Hi Trying hard! Men are really funny! We shall see how funny he is when he has to "donate" the day of!:haha: I was SUPPOSED to start today and the stupid witch still hasnt come! Any other time she is right on schedule:dohh: Never thought I would be so upset she didnt show! Guess I will give her a few more days and then see what happens! I have no clue why she didnt come today:shrug: I am super excited about this month and doing the IUI! I cant wait to see how we all do!! Dust 2 all!!

Have you tested?? Maybe you don't need the IUI after all :wohoo: wouldn't that be amazing.

My OH is pretty good about playing his part, he knows I have put up with more tests than we ever thought possible so gizzing in a cup in a sterile room isn't the worst thing in the world.

LOL! You are so right! Could you imagin having to do that knowing everyone was just waiting on you! lol! I think I would get perfromance anx!! haha! I actually thought about testing but I am trying to keep my mind off it........soooo not working! I would love to try to hold off until Friday and just see but I am always on time so it is kinda weird she didnt show! Who know! Maybe she will show still tonight! lol!

Well I'm sending you a bucket load of :dust: and hoping you don't have to go though this TTC nightmare for another month. YAY Good luck, I'm a firm believer in not testing anymore too but yay for being late

Thanks! figures I am late when I am so ready to get this show on the road! We had a m/c last may. I found out on 3/29 we were expecting and I was hoping the IUI would go on schedule AND af so maybe it would be a good sign :) We shall see! Good luck to you also! I am so stalking this thread!!

Thats awesome!:happydance: Make sure the do the 21 day blood work!!! It is SOOO important!! MAKE THEM DO IT! We did clomid twice before. The first time we were on it for like 5 months I think...never did blood work never got prego...then ended up pergo unmedicated but lost LO. So after we went back on clomid and the did blood work. Found out clomid doesnt work to make me O:dohh:! Please dont get me wrong! Clomid works for a lot of women! Just make sure there doing bloodwork to make sure its working for you so your not wasting a lot of precious months!:thumbup: Wishing you luck hun! So excited for you! Its always so exciting when you have a plan! btw....my side effects from clomid was mood swing...you may want to prepare your dh:haha::hugs:

^Thanks for the advice! I'm going to try very hard to not let the mood swings get to me. This is the first time I have tried clomid, so we will see.

Last month was my first month on clomid and my first iui. The mood swings were pretty bad but the hot flashes were the craziest!!! This is my second month on clomid and my moods are HORRIBLE. I can't control my temper and I am sooo depressed :( however, I do have a history of depression and haven't been on my meds for that since ttc. So hopefully this isn't normal for everyone. Just please be careful!

I am a super crazy hormonal b***h on clomid most months, This month was pretty bad for it but the worst is over now. I also had a constant head ache for like 4 days which was just horrible (haven't had it that bad before)

So I am getting my second set of bloods drawn tomorrow morning :wohoo: getting so close now.

Baby wishes did the witch show yet?

oh gosh! I totally forgot about the hotflashs! Those were BAD!
Trying hard! Yeah for almost time!
There putting me on meds today to start my period. Figures I am always on time and first time on clomid AF wont show!!

Morning Ladies!!! Any success with the clomid & IUI's ? I start my first round of clomid this cycle (tomorrow) but wont do IUI till may (due to out of pockett expense) ....

GL ladies!!

Hi Ladies, Can I join your group? This is hopefully going to be the month we have our first IUI. Just waiting for AF.

I took provera (last pill, last sunday) and still no sign of AF, however my BB's are SO sore, and they never are... this is a good sign? as long as AF shows soon we will have our IUI this month if not I guess it will be april.

so I have been a pin cushion these last few days and I have tiny and extremely shy veins so that has been pretty bad but hopefully tomorrows will be the last ones. I also have an internal scan tomorrow too so see how things are going. Feeling pretty excited. I had a wine tonight (hopefully my last for a year or so :wohoo: so nervous and excited.

Hi ladies we just did our first iui this month. I'm 8dpo/iui and already freaking about testing. Luckily the insurance covered everything but the iui itself so we only had to come out of pocket. So hopefully this month was our first and last iui, but if not at least it's affordable. Not that we want to pay this every month...especially with the results not in our favor, but all in the name of a bump. GL and :dust: to us all!

Good luck No Doubt, How much longer are you going to wait to test?

So U/S wasn't so bad afart from having so many people down by my "hooha"

Results were ok

Lining is looking great at 13mm
I have one 11mm follicle from one side and a 16mm on the other so not the biggest but doing alright. There guess it that LH surge will be in a day, probably two. So a bit more time for them to grow. But unless my little one does some serious growing real quick it will be just the one. Sigh.

I'm freaked about testing this cycle. I feel like with the iui it's become a real possibility..after waiting so long. FF said I could test on the 27th which would be cd32. But I think I'm gonna wait until cd35...lol. I'm a dork, I know.

I know what you mean. Usually I am really anti testing but with the IUI it almost feels like the first month trying for real if you know what I mean...Previously I just knew there was no point in testing but now I haven't evened Oed yet an am anxious to get there. Good luck hun

I'm freaked about testing this cycle. I feel like with the iui it's become a real possibility..after waiting so long. FF said I could test on the 27th which would be cd32. But I think I'm gonna wait until cd35...lol. I'm a dork, I know.

I was the same way last month for my first iui. I had planned on testing on cd35 but af showed up that morning :( hopefully she doesn't come for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->