• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March IUI Thread!

Progesterone levels were 33.2 nmol.L so over the 25 they require but not nearly as good as my previous months even pre clomid. I'm just feeling quite down today like it isn't going to work. I just wish I had pushed the nurses harder than I did for upping my clomid this cycle.

So only one smallish follicle, a not great sperm count and now this. POO

trying hard > bummer,,,,, one gets dispondent when things just dont want to work.... my progesterone at 6dpiui was 125.5, yet i still got a neg blood test , Beta was only 3.....
i just dont understand, :dohh:,,,, sperm is there, egg is there, but they just look at eachother and do NOTHING !!!!! :brat:what more do we have to do ,,,,, and to think it only takes 1 out of millions to fertilize that egg,,,,, how difficult can it be...... gosh !!!:argh:

sorry i just had to get that out my system ....... feel better now... lol

AFM> waiting for :witch: she is playing games with me..... i am gonna kick her off that broom i tell ya,,,,,,

have a good day ladies..... its hard sometimes, but like my mom always said " the sun will shine ":kiss::hug::awww:

:hugs:

Try not to get to discouraged Trying. It's still early yet, and it is technically higher than what they would like to see. I've had levels from thirty something to 115 and nothing everytime. So you never know. Still keeping my fxd for you!

Hello ladies,
This is my first time joining an online forum. I'll try to be brief as I share my story. My husband and I started the fertility process last October. After two rounds of clomid and an ovidrel shot to spark ovulation, I became pregnant. I miscarried at 8 weeks. We are trying again. Last month I had clomid and ovidrel with no success. This month will be our first time doing IUI. I am on cycle day 8 today. I get an ultrasound on Friday to check my follicle growth and hopefully IUI will be this Sunday 4/1.
It's nice to read all of your stories and know I'm not alone in this battle for a baby! Hopefully this will be the month!

Navy wife- I noticed your Weim puppies!! They look so cute, my husband and I have two Weims as well. They are the best!

Welcome l4hope. I hope your stay here is a short one doll, And so sorry for your loss too.

Man, I'm at day 18, still no positive. I'm getting worried because my DH isn't in town next week.

Hello ladies,
This is my first time joining an online forum. I'll try to be brief as I share my story. My husband and I started the fertility process last October. After two rounds of clomid and an ovidrel shot to spark ovulation, I became pregnant. I miscarried at 8 weeks. We are trying again. Last month I had clomid and ovidrel with no success. This month will be our first time doing IUI. I am on cycle day 8 today. I get an ultrasound on Friday to check my follicle growth and hopefully IUI will be this Sunday 4/1.
It's nice to read all of your stories and know I'm not alone in this battle for a baby! Hopefully this will be the month!

Navy wife- I noticed your Weim puppies!! They look so cute, my husband and I have two Weims as well. They are the best!

Welcome! Yes, weimies are the best! hehehe
Good luck with your iui. Hopefully I will be back on track for my next one at the end of april. Hopefully you will have your bfp by then :)

It was okay, I had a little cramping yesterday and today. Fingers crossed!

Aintlifegrand- absolutely fingers crossed for you! Bring on the TWW!

Navy wife- hopefully things go well and April will be your month!

As for me, I'm heading in tomorrow morning for my IUI. I'm just ready to get it done and push through the TWW.

wow so many exciting things happening! Good luck to all you ladies! afm: we go friday to have our u/s and hopefully have good enough follies to schedule the IUI!

Yes, good luck to everyone. Is it time for anyone to test yet...after the tww?

Babywishes do you have a journal? I will have to jeep up with you cause our iui should be this Sunday. I'd actually like it to be Saturday so I could recover from the pain, but I'll take it how I can get it...lol.

Yes, good luck to everyone. Is it time for anyone to test yet...after the tww?

Babywishes do you have a journal? I will have to jeep up with you cause our iui should be this Sunday. I'd actually like it to be Saturday so I could recover from the pain, but I'll take it how I can get it...lol.

No Doubt, I dont have a journal...really should start one though, I have been lazy:blush: Yes when we go in friday( they just called and moved my appt 2:45 now instead of 3:45) for our u/s and I am praying the follies are nice and big! If they are then we should be able to do trigger and IUI Sunday. Fingers crossed for the both of us!! This will be my 1st IUI. How about you? sorry I you already have said! I just sent you a request so we can keep track of each other:thumbup: Hopefully we can be BUMP BUDDIES!!:thumbup: I am really excited and freaked out about friday! I just want them to be ready because lord nows I am!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->