• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March IUI Thread!

So I had the IUI done yesterday :)

All went pretty well

OH count was 27million post wash and I'm guessing that my one follie got to 18mm so overall pretty mediocre but so long as it works I'm ok with it. Was just hoping for better considering OHs last count (crugar) was 114million progressive per ml total of 2 ml.

Ain'tlifegrand, the mood swings suck. When we went for our 3 month check up he doctor asked if I had any side effects and I said just hot flashes. She listed off some, one of which was mood, and I said no. Dh calmly said "I didn't want to say anything, but..." lol. I didn't even realize it but I do now.

Trying, I'm glad everything went well for you today. We are the opposite of you. I always have several follies between 20 and 30 mm buy dh's sperm count is on the low side. Low side of normal one sa and then just low on another sa. But they said they are going with him being in normal ranges because the sa changes so much depending on whatever. So don't let your hubbys count worry you. I think that's still good.

AFM I'm symptom spotting like a fool but I'm determined to not test until cd35. Af should be 4 or 5 days missed by then and I know another line will be there by then.

:dust: :dust: :dust: ladies!

Thanks hun, sometimes it is just hard to see how amazing some other peoples results are when they end in :bfn: I wonder how my one little follie can do the job. Another thread I was on (cant remember which) her OHs count was over 300million post wash WOW!!!!

So how are the symptoms going then? You are doing so well not testing. I hope I can be the same when I get past 10dpiui. Normally I'm fine with no testing but it is so different this month.

Your follie is tougher than you think and you said it was around 18mm so that's 2 more than what they consider a mature follie. I know it's hard but try not to stress...not good for the baby ;).

The symptoms are of course plenty. I'm on FF so I am able to chart them there, but I also try to put them in my journal everyday cause I know people have questions or will have questions about what symptoms and when...yada yada yada...at least I do...lol. The past few days have been the heaviest as far as symptoms are concerned. Yesterday I had:

gassy
bloating
backache
touch of irritability
tender nips and boobs
increased appititie
increased sex drive
woke up warm
ovary twinges
and cravings

Today:

a little bloating/gassy
increased appetite
cravings
headache
ovary twinges
very irritable
fatigue
nausea
and I think acid reflux
tender nips and boobs

The ones that continue to happen every day are the ovary/uterine twinges, and the tender nips and boobs. I've had heartburn a couple of times and a touch of nausea a couple of times and the energy zaps have happened a few times. I'll be working and all of sudden I have no energy left. Today was the worse. I actually just sat at my desk with my eyes clothes for a little bit of my lunch. I keep craving chocolate frosties from Wendy's which the hubbs has been kind enough to go pick up for me almost everyday for a week...lol.

Some of these I've had before, especially with the clomid. But my boobs are NEVER tender and I didn't eat anything that should have given me heartburn. Plus the only time my back hurts is when I was heavier and my sciatic nerve would act up. So here's hoping. Just trying to stay really positive. I used to be negative about ttc so I told myself this year that I was going to change my attitude about everything this year, but especially ttc.

Wow...that got winded...lol.

So I had the IUI done yesterday :)

All went pretty well

OH count was 27million post wash and I'm guessing that my one follie got to 18mm so overall pretty mediocre but so long as it works I'm ok with it. Was just hoping for better considering OHs last count (crugar) was 114million progressive per ml total of 2 ml.

Good luck! 27 million is good! There is a poster in the Success stories forum that got pregnant from a IUI. She lists all her symptoms everyday post OV.

Well, no IUI for me this month :( I had my lh surge Friday evening and was all set to go Saturday morning. When I called, they said they were closed until Monday! So those of us who had our surge Thursday or Friday. Get screwed over. This is the second month in a row this has happened to me. Last month they were closed on Monday for presidents day and I had my surge on Saturday. I went ahead with it anyway last month but wasn't about to waste my money or one of my 6 iuis after I have ovulated. I already did that once. And to make matters worse, I will probably be having a lap next month, so no iui then either. I was hoping to get most of my iuis in by june so that I could do ivf over the summer since I am a teacher. No such luck I guess. Just another frustration of IF.

I hope the rest of you ladies are having better luck than me...any updates?

Oh my goodness, you would think with the amount we pay then they should be open weekends. My FS is thank God. I am annoyed for you hun that sucks!!!!

So for me the first week wait is over, just starting the hard part now. I don't feel pregnant though. Not that that means much as I often do feel pregnant for nothing.

Navywife that sucks. And I agree, as much as all of this cost they definitely need to to there weekends and even some of the less important holidays. Mine is only closed on Christmas and new years. But who knows, maybe you'll luck up and get a natural bfp.

Trying I wouldn't pay to much mind to not feeling pg. It may be too early for that. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

AFM the witch got me yesterday. The weekend was rough cause I started testing on Friday and they were all if course bfns so there was a lot of me crying and losing my mind. But I'm returning to my sane self and gearing up for #2.

Well ladies AF finally showed today! Looks like I am out for March IUI. We have our u/s scheduled for April 6th ( good friday:thumbup:) So maybe Sunday for IUI (easter sunday)!! The nurse said there there so no worries on the date:happydance: So excited!

Navywife that sucks. And I agree, as much as all of this cost they definitely need to to there weekends and even some of the less important holidays. Mine is only closed on Christmas and new years. But who knows, maybe you'll luck up and get a natural bfp.

Trying I wouldn't pay to much mind to not feeling pg. It may be too early for that. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

AFM the witch got me yesterday. The weekend was rough cause I started testing on Friday and they were all if course bfns so there was a lot of me crying and losing my mind. But I'm returning to my sane self and gearing up for #2.

So sorry witch got you! But looks like you and I are on a close schedule! Maybe this April will be our month!!:happydance:

It looks like i am also out this cycle, just got a NEG on bloods today, 15DPIUI......strangely i dont feel too bad, i am geared up for my next cycle.....

Glad af finally showed for you Babywishes. Now you can get started with the IUI. Here's hoping this is our month. I always seem to O on day 15 so I will probably be doing the iui on that Sunday...the 8th.

Sorry Mel, but at least you're in good spirits about moving on to the next cycle. Here's hoping!

I should be right there with you No Doubt. We are scheduled for a u/s on the 6th to see how big the follies are. If there ready to go we should be able to trigger and IUI Sunday the 8th also.....So excited now

So sorry for all of the :bfn:s ladies, not the best news to wake up to, Sending you so much good wishes for your next cycle.
:hugs: :hug: :hugs:

So this morning I had my progesterone bloods taken (should have results by lunch)

So that is the first week wait gone, now onto the hard part of the wait.

^They never said anything about bloodwork, but I heard other people have done that? I've also heard something about a trigger shot?

I had blood work daily to detect LH surge. I'm guessing your just using OPKs then?

I didn't need a trigger shot as I O by myself on cue.

Yes, OPK, I also OV, by myself, that must be why my doctor hasn't mentioned anything.

So sorry for all of the :bfn:s ladies, not the best news to wake up to, Sending you so much good wishes for your next cycle.
:hugs: :hug: :hugs:

So this morning I had my progesterone bloods taken (should have results by lunch)

So that is the first week wait gone, now onto the hard part of the wait.

Trying Hard > please let us know what your progesterone levels are......

AFM> i am still waiting for AF to show, i am looking forward to my next cycle now,,,,, come :witch: show your face and then you can leave.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->