• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

march lambs 2010 come on ladies

I downloaded the google + app but got the same message that GL posted. Will PM you my email anyway though Seity, for once it's all sorted.

GL - have got a clue! I started one ages ago but only wrote in it twice :haha:
I thoughtmoving back to Oz was what you wanted to do eventually anyway?

All ok here, Megan has been an absolute terror (clingy, whingey, not eating etc) and I'm not sure if it's just a phase or if she's ill. Either way, I hope its over soon! She's started saying loads more words recently - juice, bath and more, are the current favourites.

I tried google + but it didnt appeal to me. i'll stick to talking to you ladies on facebook- Seity are you the only 1 thats not on facebook?

Yeah, it's limited trial, so if I send you an invite you can get in, but they may have 'filled their quota' for the day, in which case, just try again the next day. You won't need a new invite.
There is a parenting journals section. Most ladies I know write in there about everything.
MM - I may be the only one not on facebook.

ok ill give it a go, what do i do ?

also gl - where will u be moving to in aus ?

im on google+ if you wanna hunt me down lol,

GL take care of yourself and anyone else in London

Well, that's not much info to go on for a hunt lynnikins.
I'm pretty sure a search on Denise Schwartz will find me for anyone who has G+ already.

Cocoa - yes it is what I wanted. Recents events have only made me want to go even more! It will still be a huge upheaval and daunting prospect as I've lived here for 10 years.
tiger - move back to Sydney where my family are from, it would be unfair not to live near them after so long away.
Seity - thanks for the invite, I haven't tried accessing it yet too distracted by what's going on here. I'll try G+ in a day or two

Hi ladies!

Long time no see. It was really nice to see this thread still up and running!No thanks to me of course, I just fell off the planet...sorry

Too much time has passed since I have been on here to catch up but everyone looks to be doing really well and I see some new pregnancies...congrats ladies!

We are all doing well, Wren was 18 months yesterday, she is thriving! Running around, talking a little bit and eating loads! We got married 5 weeks ago but feels like longer now! ItIMG_5137.jpg was a really fantastic, fun filled romantic day. We are also trying to conceive baby number 2, this will be our 1st month of trying so wish us luck!

My tickers look to be out of date too...

I hope you ladies will take me back after abandoning you!

E
x

hey hun, welcome back we seem to have mostly migrated over to facebook these days lol the link is in here somewhere. good luck with ttc and congrats on the wedding

Congrats on the wedding. It looks like it was lovely and you had good weather.
Good luck ttc #2!
I don't now how all you ladies are ready to deal with a second baby. I find one too much of a challenge most days.

Hi emskins! Congrats on your big day! The sun was shining for you ;) and good luck ttc.

Does anyone still update this? i asked a while ago to be added
Isabelle born 31st March weighing 7lb 150z ( 4 days late)

we dont really use this group anymore lol. and the lady who started it doesnt use bnb anymore :(

You can join us on FB or google+ though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->