march lambs overdue thread

I not a march lamb or officially overdue till tomorrow but though it was a little early to make an overdue sweetpea thread seeing as its only the 5th :p
Anyways how is everyone feeling being overdue? I feel bubs is growing at the rare of a small elephant!!

hi vicyi!

being overdue is definitely one of the hardest things ever - you cant help but constantly think about when the baby might come, analysing any "signs" you think you might have... its driving me literally loopy! I think its been a tad worse being due at the end of the month too - cos all of the march mummies I have gotten to know and love have pretty much all had their babies already - some of them are almost a month old or so!

how are you feeling?

boonies86 hasn't been online for a few days now - hope this means she's cuddling her LO!

Has anyone heard from Hattie80? Hope she's getting on ok at the hospital

Being overdue sucks!! (Just thought I'd mention it in case there was any doubt!) :haha:

Been having mild random cramps since sweep - but nothing too regular or painful.

Yeah i been like that for the past 2 weeks!! DD came at 38weeks and EVERYONE said to me that this LO would come early too... hmmm... lol.
Im deffo starting to feel it now though, backache, pain in hips, leg cramps, slight swelling of fingers and face, tiredness, irritability and a rock hard bump which is still yet to drop! :(
I know 3 people who are due 4days after me, one has had her baby (and he is a week old!!), one is in labour and one is getting twinges etc! Me, i have NOTHING! sob sob!! lol. Im KNOW he'll be here before too long but it doesnt help with everyone keep asking if he's here yet/any signs etc!! GRR!!

I soo feel for you ladies who are over a week overdue!! I got MW tomorrow and she is then gonna book me in for a sweep for a week after that! I so hope i never make that appointment. :p

hay ladies!!
Cocoa it sounds good since your sweep i have mine at 2 today! fingers crossed its worked an your lil lady will be here soon xx
dee fingers crossed its all ok for your sweep tomorrow!!
everyone else being over due defo sucks big time!!
i am not the most patient person in the world at the best of times but at the moment i have decided that i must be unbearable to live with!! my poor son an hubby
fingers crossed all babies come soon xx

boonies86 hasn't been online for a few days now - hope this means she's cuddling her LO!

Has anyone heard from Hattie80? Hope she's getting on ok at the hospital

Being overdue sucks!! (Just thought I'd mention it in case there was any doubt!) :haha:

Been having mild random cramps since sweep - but nothing too regular or painful.

You should copy my blinkie hon!

I didnt think we had heard from Boonies - it must mean her bubb is here now then!

Not seen anything from Hattie either - must check to see when all the leftover lambs were last online.. it seems to be me and you duking it out for last place Becki!

Hope the cramps turn into something in a while - everything crossed!

VICYI - I never thought I would be here still for my sweep (which is tomorrow!) but c'est la vie, here I am!

just been going thru the overdue lambs...

Ready2Go - last posted 3rd April

Mandylou - last posted early hours yesterday having contractions

Hattie - was online this morning, no posts tho

Laura - was online yesterday, no posts

MarkJaide - last online April 1st

Jentomo - last online April 2nd

30thMarch2010 - last online March 31st

RAFMrs - last post April 3rd, birth announcement of Molly, born at 41weeks

gnomette - how did your sweep go?

Backache has eased off a bit. Just been to the loo and had some very slightly blood tinged discharge, hopefully the start of my bloody show! Trying to decide whether to get Chinese take away.... I think I deserve it - just hope it doesn't end up repeating on me if I do go into labour! :haha:

gnomette - how did your sweep go?

Backache has eased off a bit. Just been to the loo and had some very slightly blood tinged discharge, hopefully the start of my bloody show! Trying to decide whether to get Chinese take away.... I think I deserve it - just hope it doesn't end up repeating on me if I do go into labour! :haha:

yeh the sweep went well she said she could stretch my cervix to 6cm's!!
an i have definatly had my show! an i have been getting funny twinges all afternoon!! so fingers crossed she cant hang on in there too much longer!!
i would have chinese if i were you!! it may be your last peaceful meal that you can eat with both hands rather than trying to feed baby an eat at the same time!!
:thumbup:

gnomette if she can streach your cervix that far then baby really shouldnt be far away

good luck to you and cocoaone tonight i hope things kick off properly for you,

6cms??! Bloody hell - I'm surprised she hasn't fallen out already! :haha: Thats fab news, I reckon you'll go into labour tonight. How exciting!
PS - Chinese was yummy - definitely enjoyed it x

excellent news gnomette!! hopefully you'll be holding your LO within 24hrs then!

blood tinged mucus - JEALOUS! hahah how strange is that to be jealous of! fingers crossed for you Becki - sounding uber promising - keep me posted by text if anything kicks off, will leave phone on silent all night!

as for me.... attempted a DIY sweep with the help of "the easter bunny" earlier one - was much more enjoyable than a regular sweep anyway ;) and just dispatched DH for curry! had major BHs all afternoon so will keep on my ball later!

looking forward to some updates, feeling a bit more positive this afternoon! x

excellent news gnomette!! hopefully you'll be holding your LO within 24hrs then!

blood tinged mucus - JEALOUS! hahah how strange is that to be jealous of! fingers crossed for you Becki - sounding uber promising - keep me posted by text if anything kicks off, will leave phone on silent all night!

as for me.... attempted a DIY sweep with the help of "the easter bunny" earlier one - was much more enjoyable than a regular sweep anyway ;) and just dispatched DH for curry! had major BHs all afternoon so will keep on my ball later!

looking forward to some updates, feeling a bit more positive this afternoon! x

go you dee!! curry sounds like a fab idea but i cooked tonight!! fingers crossed that your diy sweep helped you!!
yeh when she said she could stretch me 6cms it did scare me a bit!! i think i may have a early night in the hope that she may come tonight!!
glad you enjoyed your chinese cocoa!
my mum has a pub an they have been having a sweep steak on when lil lady will turn up most people think shes gonna hang on til wednesday!! i hope not!

Dee - I've got x-rated images of you and the Lindt bunny now :haha: Hope it sets something off, I still think you're going to be really favourable at your sweep tomorrow. Maybe we'll all have our babies by Wednesday - fingers crossed!

I don't think I'm having contractions, but definitely having Period type pains which are coming every 10 minutes or so. Going to have a clary sage bath again in a bit and see what happens. Back is still aching mildly and finding it hard to get comfy. Don't think I'm going to sleep well tonight :-(

Dee - I've got x-rated images of you and the Lindt bunny now :haha: Hope it sets something off, I still think you're going to be really favourable at your sweep tomorrow. Maybe we'll all have our babies by Wednesday - fingers crossed!

I don't think I'm having contractions, but definitely having Period type pains which are coming every 10 minutes or so. Going to have a clary sage bath again in a bit and see what happens. Back is still aching mildly and finding it hard to get comfy. Don't think I'm going to sleep well tonight :-(

it all sounds good cocoa!! an you have the same grubby images as me going through my head when dee said bout the easter bunny it was either that or dee got her hubby to dress up as the easter bunny! either way it made me giggle!!
try an get some rest even if you dont manage to sleep!
oooh i really hope that we all have our babies by wednesday!

I'm still here :cry:

Was definitely having mild contractions from about 8:30 to midnight. They were like intense period pains that were either very low down (in my pubic area) or started in my lower back and moved round to the front (still low down). Does that sound normal? I was expecting my whole belly to hurt :shrug: Timed them and they were every 8-10 minutes lasting 30-45 seconds, but slowed down to every 15-18 minutes after my bath and then eventually stopped as I got to sleep with no problems.
They hurt- but not massively so - I could talk through them etc.

Woke up at 5am to go to the loo and had some more bloody show- brown blood though so not sure what that means. *sigh*
So......... Nine days overdue

Dee - wishing you lots of luck today. Hope your appointment is early x

Gnomette - hoping you are having your LO

:dust: to anyone that needs it!

Eeeewwwwwww!

Those contractions were obviously doing something though- I definitely just lost my plug/had my bloody show. It was a MASSIVE blob of bloody mucus (mostly brown but had bits or red/pink in it) I felt it when I was wiping on the loo but had to literally pull it out. So gross!

Come on baby - time to leave via the nearest exit!! :haha:

ROFL you two do make me chuckle!

still here this morning I'm afraid - had some definite contractions last night but nothing timeable, but woke up this morning with diarohea and nausea - managed to avoid actually puking but feeling very delicate :(

will call the surestart at 9am to see what time the mw will be coming to me roughly as need to get to asda this morning if possible too and dont really want to go AFTER my sweep just in case

Becki - great news about the contractions and bloody show - I know they tailed off but the show is the proof that something is definitely happening even if you cant see or feel it at the moment. I'm still losing globs of plug but nothing bloody yet - hopefully after my sweep.

Your contractions definitely sound right to me - your whole bump probably wont hurt til they get a lot stronger. I always found with Liv that they started in my pelvis and lower back and sort of gravitated UP my bump IYKWIM

Gnomette - hope you arent on this morning cos you are busy pushing that poppet out!

Thanks Dee - I said to OH 'I think I'm having contractions' and he wanted to know how come I only 'thought' I was having them, how long it would be until we needed to leave for hospital and how long before LO would be here! :haha:

I stayed in all yesterday after the sweep just in case, but think I'm going to risk going out and about with OH today, see if that gets things moving!

Feeling delicate sounds good Dee! We deserve a bloody sainthood after going through all of this! Let us know what time you're being seen so we can be sending positive vibes at the same time as MW is doing her magic!

hi ladies

sorry i havent been in touch been a mad few days.

i gave birth to a baby girl on 31st march at 4.19pm weighing 7ib 15oz. Her name is Isabelle Carol and she is perfect. Both me and baby are well and came home last week!just getting used to the sleepless nights and trying not to be such an obsessed mum!!
I was in hospital 2 days because my waters broke but nothing was happening but ended up having her naturally as things finally sped up towards the end!

good luck to all of you march lambs. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->