march lambs overdue thread

cocoaone , Ej didnt engage for weeks and was only at 2/5ths when i went in for induction and about 10min before he was born I had the mw's change over and the mw had had a feel of my tummy and told me he wasnt fully engaged and it was caus my bladder was too full, so i went and tried to empty it and then bang my waters went in the bathroom over the loo and he was born a few min later on the bed.
when they want to come they will come and the mw now thinks they were wrong and he was engaged beforehand but because he was so long than it felt like he was higher up than he was

Well clary sage has done buggar all as usual. Bath depressed me even more as I found a fresh batch of stretch marks on my thighs and calf(?!?!?)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Feel so sorry for myself and there's potentially over a week to go. It feels like I'm spoiling the last time I've got with bump and I'm worried at how it'll make me feel when she finally does arrive, if that makes sense? I'm sure I'll be over the moon, but can't help feel that I'll just be relieved to get her out!

Hattie - good luck for tomorrow. Hope it's super speedy and as painles as possible :hugs:

Thanks.... must admit nerves r starting to kick in now even though i know it'll b a long haul once i'm in hosp.
I was just thinking this about bump. I feel so fed up that I'm really not cherishing / enjoying the last few days of pregnancy. I'm just bored, grumpy, emotional and irritable. :growlmad: I also just can't wait for him 2 be here and will feel such relief. But maybe it'll make us even more appreciative cos we have waited so long?!
Keep yr chin up :hugs:

hi ladies hope that alls quiet cause everyone went in to labour last night!
hope that the ladies booked in for induction today that it all goes well for you!

was due 27th march i am now 8days over due :( hosp ap on tuesday 2 see wots going on! also thought i was in labour last night but it was just very painful trapped wind :growlmad: lol not happy at all :|

Still here - 7 days overdue. No sign of anything happening but MW coming tomorrow morning to sweep me (violently I hope!) Keeping everything crossed that it'll start things off for me x

I think I might be having contractions! Not sure though, could just be painful braxtons. There is a definite tightening of bump and pain which comes and goes - but there is more tightenings without the pain. Just taken some paracetamol to see what happens. At a family meal and don't want everyone to get excited over nothing so I've told them I've got a headache!

I think I might be having contractions! Not sure though, could just be painful braxtons. There is a definite tightening of bump and pain which comes and goes - but there is more tightenings without the pain. Just taken some paracetamol to see what happens. At a family meal and don't want everyone to get excited over nothing so I've told them I've got a headache!

Good luck hope this is it for you :hugs:

Thankyou :hugs:

Think they have stopped. Still exciting though- that's the first time my body has done anything which made me think it was contractions!

fingers crossed coco i hope the sweep tomorrow goes ok for you i have the midwife coming up tomorrow aswell to do a sweep!
:hugs:

I was getting really jealous then Becki!! Hope things kick back off for you! My strong period pains and braxtons eased off in the day but they are back again this evening... just about to hop in a very quick bath and see what happens with them!

Been getting lots of tightenings all afternoon/evening but no pain so they must just be BHs.

Gnomette- good luck tomorrow!

Dee - hope we both go into labour tonight! :hugs:

i hope that you both go into labour tonight!!
fingers crossed for you both!!
:hugs:

nope still here - am in totaly denial that this baby is going to come out naturally now and am preparing myself to be induced somewhere towards the end of the week :(

Dee - he's definitely ready to come out, he's just playing silly buggers. Hopefully your sweep tomorrow will shift him :hugs:

I woke up at 4am with BHs and period/back pain, but it was constant - finally settled down to just back pain after some paracetamol and has pretty much gone. Hoping cervix is nice and favourable when MW comes!

Lots and lots of :dust: to us all today

Becki I have a horrible feeling my cervix isnt even going to be favourable tomorrow let alone be able to have a successful sweep! who knows though right! only an hour til yours, keeping everything (except legs!) crossed that your MW can do yours today - after the aches and pains you were having last night it sounds like your little princess is finally doing the prep work to come out!

Good luck for your sweeps ladies, i really hope your babies want to come and meet you very soon :hugs:

hi ladies i have started up a march lambs thread in the groups section so we can all still keep in contact as moast of us are no longer 3rd tri please come over and have a chat lol i know a few of you are all ready with us :thumbup: xxxxx i have put a link below xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/305186-march-lambs-2010-come-ladies-2.html#post4942213

Well MW turned up over an hour early- just as I got out of the shower! Good job I heard her knock or I might have missed her!

Sweep went well- cervix and baby's head are low, partially effaced and 'stretchy', dilated 1-2cm and membranes still intact. Sweep didn't hurt (wasn't even uncomfortable) but I've had a lot of smear tests etc so I'm quite relaxed about people poking around down there which I think helps! MW was surprised at how 'ready' I seemed to be and is hopeful that things should start soon. Got another sweep booked for Thursday if I need it, that's with my normal MW (who's male) so hopefully he'll give my cervix a good seeing to and I won't need to be induced on Sunday night.

Hope everyone is having a good Easter Monday x

thats top news Becki! but ROFL about your mw giving your cervix a good seeing too! lol I dont think you'll be needing that sweep on Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->