march lambs overdue thread

Cocoaone - Hopefully it'll all start back up again properly soon! Period pains and backache could still be doing something!

& i hope your right
Even if he comes 13 days overdue i wouldnt mind as much just really want 2 be able to go on midwife ward and have my active birth!

Mummydee - I expect to be reading your birth story tomorrow night!
So get a move on. :)

x

I'm now having contractions which are making me sweat! They bloody hurt! Just put my TENS on. OH not happy as he's just ordered a pizza! Lol

ooh exciting stuff Becki - off out now so text me if anything good happens!

Coming every 2-3 mins lasting 40s to 1 min

F-ing ouch!!!

sounds good becki

laura, my cervix was so unfavorable she couldnt do a sweep at 11am on Wed and EJ was born 6:58 on the Friday morning so it can happen i just needed one lot of prostiglandin to help

sounds good becki

laura, my cervix was so unfavorable she couldnt do a sweep at 11am on Wed and EJ was born 6:58 on the Friday morning so it can happen i just needed one lot of prostiglandin to help

YAY go Becki, you are offline so hope this is it for you!

Been to FILs and things have slowed right down :( will get back on my ball soon so hopefully they will be able to pick up where they left off!

hi all!!
cocoa i really hope that we get an update saying you had your little one tomorrow it all sounds very promising!
dee i hope your sweep worked an that your contractions come more regularly!!
laura i hope that things go well for you!! an that you are not too uncomfortable after your sweep!
me i went for my walk been getting crampy things all day my bumps been going really hard an i have had more of a show! i also went out for dinner cause of it being hubbys birthday tomorrow an i really dont want him to miss out!
fingers crossed for everyone!!

Gosh, I didn't realise there were so many Mummies still waiting to mee their LOs! Sending you all loads and loads of :dust:

x

Very tired & typing one handed on iPhone - i had my baby!!

Will do details later but all happened very quickly. She is so lovely :cloud9:

Dee - didn't want to text you this late as know DD & DH are poorly. Hope you are in labour too though x x

Dee - didn't want to text you this late as know DD & DH are poorly. Hope you are in labour too though x x

OMG congratulations! wont text you as hopefully you are getting some kip - I cant believe you beat me you cow :winkwink: :winkwink: :flower:

cant wait for more details! It's almost 3am here and I am awake with contractions and diarohhea and my show is literally falling out of me every time I got for a wee there is masses more of it so hopefully wont be long!

well done again Becki so chuffed for you!!!!! xxxxxx

Tried getting some kip as I'm bloody shattered but I think I'm still high on adrenalin and can't stop watching her sleep (and make squeaky noises!)

sounds like me- I was 5cm when I got to hosp and she was born 2 hrs later!

:dust:

Congrats Becki! :hugs: :hugs: xx That's awesome news, enjoy your little girl. Trust me, you'll want that sleep...I don't want to sound like the people that go on about it...but I've learnt this - coming from a girl with a screaming baby in his cot :rofl: Get it in while you can and while they're still worn out from being born!!

congrats :happydance: :flower:

yay congrats thats fantastic news you next mummy dee good luck xxx

congrats cocoa!!!
so happy for you!!
hows you today dee!?!? any sign?
:hugs:

Congrats cocoaone and good luck mummydee!

Laura - oh no I hope not. It'll happen soon hun. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"