• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March LuckyCharms 59 Tester's 15 BFP'S

There it is inverted, I am still seeing it. I hope it gets darker for you:)

Attachments

• imageedit_52_2473453689.jpg
    imageedit_52_2473453689.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 70
I just took this and I def don't see anything

Attachments

• result2.jpg
    result2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 67
different angle at 10min mark I see a line but is it pink?

Attachments

• result3.jpg
    result3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 65
different angle at 10min mark I see a line but is it pink?
Yes I do see it now but the shadow is making it tricky, I think it has color though:thumbup: maybe you should test again tomorrow morning with fmu?

I am taking a break from driving myself literally insane and going to enjoy my weekend :) should AF not come monday I will test tuesday :)

Well I am a bit confused... I had a temp spike this morning so I thought I had already o! DH hubby and I bd yesterday and bd 3 days prior so if I did o there could be a bit of a chance.

But last night I had two glasses of red wine when at dinner (haven't had any alcohol in 5-6 weeks and plan on no alcohol again). I've red that could cause a temp spike as well. So now I am waiting until tomorrow to see if I have a high temp again. If so, I have ovulated. If not, I am still waiting to o. So frustrating this waiting to find out!!!

DH and I decided to bd again today just in case. He had a can of energy drink a bit before hand so hoping it helps his swimmers go quicker! We shall see what happens I guess..

Any experience on the alcohol and temp rise thing anyone? I didn't think two glasses of wine would hurt, so hopefully that is the case.

Hi ladies. I am out. The :witch: arrived this morning, which I figured since the cycle was cancelled. Since it's a weekend my fs office is closed so have to call first thing Monday morning and get in for a baseline ultrasound and go from there.

So this morning FF readjusted my O date to day 23?? I don't think its correct at all, based on other symptoms..(CM, CP) And CD23 was the day that I accidentally got up and went to the bathroom before taking my temp..so I think it messed with the temperature.. I just manually put it back.. any thoughts?

Danni - the BFP didn't stick. Can you take it off the list? Sorry to bother.

Danni - the BFP didn't stick. Can you take it off the list? Sorry to bother.

Oh no! I'm so sorry dear! Have your doctors suggested any reason this keeps happening? You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I've had a million tests done. Everything comes back perfect and normal. But clearly something is wrong. It's very discouraging. But what can I do? Just trying to stay sane.

So this morning FF readjusted my O date to day 23?? I don't think its correct at all, based on other symptoms..(CM, CP) And CD23 was the day that I accidentally got up and went to the bathroom before taking my temp..so I think it messed with the temperature.. I just manually put it back.. any thoughts?

Hmmm, I don't know if I have any good insight, but didn't want to read and run! The original O date was day 21 and then it changed? I had it do that to me before because of a more noticeable temp shift later, but I could have swore it was wrong when it made the adjustment too. Even though it's just above your coverline, the shift is significant enough for O to have still happened on day 21. I say, go with your gut about it. Did you keep BDing after day 21 at all just to be sure?

Thanks RandaPanda! We didn't BD after CD21 unfortunately.. But the main reasons for thinking it's wrong is because of the CM I had on cd21. And with none of it on Cd23 how could that be ovulation when the CM dried up? Also, cuz on cd23 I got out of bed before taking my temp.. Anyway. Guess I will just have to wait and see..

Thanks RandaPanda! We didn't BD after CD21 unfortunately.. But the main reasons for thinking it's wrong is because of the CM I had on cd21. And with none of it on Cd23 how could that be ovulation when the CM dried up? Also, cuz on cd23 I got out of bed before taking my temp.. Anyway. Guess I will just have to wait and see..

FWIW I never have any cm on ovulation date, it dries up completely before pos OPK and/or temp spike. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->