March LuckyCharms 59 Tester's 15 BFP'S

10dpo here, temps went up! feeling hopeful.. Don't have too many symptoms now, just tender BBs, and my skin has been breaking out like crazy! also, been checking cervix, and its staying pretty high.. not too sure about that.

Thinking of testing on Saturday.. I will be 12dpo.. getting too anxious! haha

Nice chart :thumbup:

Here is the April thread again for those of you who are out. I'll also post it on the front page.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...april-jellybeans-20-testers.html#post31969895

I o'd late this cycle, so I'm going to move over to the April thread. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test. :dust:

Temp went up again today! Testing tomorrow! I will be 12DPO - and I normally have a 12 day luteal phase..

Hi! I'm a little late to the party, but can you add me to the list... I plan to test on March 28th.

Temp went up again today! Testing tomorrow! I will be 12DPO - and I normally have a 12 day luteal phase..

Ya, your chart looks great!! I have everything x'd for you, and am looking forward to your update!

So.. tested this morning, and I think its positive!!? Its very faint, so i dont want to get my hopes up. Testing again tomorrow! hoping it goes darker! AF isnt actually due until tomorrow - so hoping thats a good sign that it will get darker! :)

trying to attach a pic.. lets see if it works..

https://s96.photobucket.com/user/jcamp8/media/photo5_zps49c34afe.jpg.html

So.. tested this morning, and I think its positive!!? Its very faint, so i dont want to get my hopes up. Testing again tomorrow! hoping it goes darker! AF isnt actually due until tomorrow - so hoping thats a good sign that it will get darker! :)

I can see it! Congratulations!

Chemical for me.. CD1 today, onto April!

I knew it :)! Definitely positive! Congrats!

Dan-o - sorry :hugs:, chemical got me too this month :cry:

Thanks danni :)

Confuzion, I had no idea, I'm so sorry it wasn't a sticky :hugs:

Sticky beans all round in April xxx

dan-o, sorry to hear about your chemical. Wishing you lots of :dust: for April.

jen_niferRose, congratulations! I'm glad that gorgeous chart resulted in a BFP for you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thanks everyone!! Took a digital test this evening and it's definitely positive!! It said pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! OMG. I've never seen a bfp ever!! Nervous and excited at the same time!!

Thanks everyone!! Took a digital test this evening and it's definitely positive!! It said pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! OMG. I've never seen a bfp ever!! Nervous and excited at the same time!!

Congratulations!!!! :baby:

Dan-o (Hugs) Sorry. I'm hoping for your sticky bean!

Congrats, JenniferRose! Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

I'm not feeling very confident that I'm going to see that BFP. Still waiting on AF, but tested Thursday with a BFN. I know I calculated wrong and my witchly visit should be tomorrow or Monday, but I'm not feeling it this cycle. Lol I'll update regardless. :)

hi ladies im joining you all pretty late in the game. I will be testing on 30th March :)bfp: would be an amazing mothers day present) .. I am roughly 7dpo although opk's and fertility friend tells me two completely different things so im unsure. I have seriously long cycles so nothing is ever certain :dohh:

Congratulations to all the ladies who have had their :bfp: and im sorry for all of those who have lost a pregnancy or got a :bfn: I am wishing you all lots of :dust: for April <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->