March LuckyCharms 59 Tester's 15 BFP'S

Ugh. I'm sorry danni. I hoped for better news.

Thanks ladies, I'm just trying to stay positive. We are at the very end of the road before ivf is our only option and we can't afford it.

Ugh I'm so sorry Danni!!! I was so hoping for better news as well! :(

Hey Danni,
I have a quick question for you. My dr. Is putting me on my first round of clomid starting next week, days 5-9. I've taken femara for 4 cycles now, with no success and just wondering what your experience was with clomid? Are the side effects similar to femara? Thanks! :)

Hey Danni,
I have a quick question for you. My dr. Is putting me on my first round of clomid starting next week, days 5-9. I've taken femara for 4 cycles now, with no success and just wondering what your experience was with clomid? Are the side effects similar to femara? Thanks! :)

I hated clomid. It thinned my lining and I had horrible side effects. Femara was good for me. It just didn't get my bfp.

Hey Danni,

I hated clomid. It thinned my lining and I had horrible side effects. Femara was good for me. It just didn't get my bfp.

Ugh really, yeah I've heard such horror stories about clomid I'm so scared to take it! Femara wasn't too bad, I just felt irritable the whole month. What dose were you on?

Hey Danni,

Ugh really, yeah I've heard such horror stories about clomid I'm so scared to take it! Femara wasn't too bad, I just felt irritable the whole month. What dose were you on?

I did 50 mg but I respond very good on it. I tried 100 mg one round and had 11 eggs and that cycle was cancelled.

Hey Danni,

I did 50 mg but I respond very good on it. I tried 100 mg one round and had 11 eggs and that cycle was cancelled.

Oh wow that's a lot!! Did you get more than one follicle while taking femara? I only had 1 follicle each cycle! I'm hoping to respond better to clomid, but I'm not looking forward to taking it. :(

Hey Danni,

Oh wow that's a lot!! Did you get more than one follicle while taking femara? I only had 1 follicle each cycle! I'm hoping to respond better to clomid, but I'm not looking forward to taking it. :(

I always have 5-6 eggs on every medicine I've taken.

AF is here!! I was so convinced from my symptoms that I was pregnant. I was peeing a lot and had a lot of CM. I guess now I know that I can't assume anything until it says positive on a pregnancy test. Hopefully I can stop myself from getting all caught up in symptom spotting craziness by just remembering what happened this month. See you all in either the April or May thread. My cycles are anywhere between 37-52 days so far this year, so who knows if I'll even be testing in April:( The silver lining is that between April and May, we have three weddings we're going to. At least I'll be able to drink at most of them. Tonight I'm definitely having wine too.

I'm out, started spotting so AF will be full force in a few hours.
Good luck to those still waiting to test. On to April!xx

10dpo here, temps went up! feeling hopeful.. Don't have too many symptoms now, just tender BBs, and my skin has been breaking out like crazy! also, been checking cervix, and its staying pretty high.. not too sure about that.

Thinking of testing on Saturday.. I will be 12dpo.. getting too anxious! haha

10dpo here, temps went up! feeling hopeful.. Don't have too many symptoms now, just tender BBs, and my skin has been breaking out like crazy! also, been checking cervix, and its staying pretty high.. not too sure about that.

Thinking of testing on Saturday.. I will be 12dpo.. getting too anxious! haha

That's so exciting that your temps went up even more at 10dpo! Fingers x'd for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->