March-mallows 2016 Parenting Group

I posted on your journal, Stuck- but again- congrats and good luck!

We were NTNP- my period came back when Freya was around 3 months (I stopped breastfeeding at 5 weeks), we had some nice unpressured, non-TTC sex a few times and I got a BFP right before she was 4 months! It ended up being a very early CP though, and as it freaked us out a bit even though we knew it was a possibility, I have to admit it wasn't too upsetting that it didn't work out, but it has encouraged us to start trying sooner than planned, so I'm already on the Clomid again even though it looks like now I can ovulate without it. I just got a positive OPK today so hopefully we'll get some BDing in and have a chance this cycle (we BDed on Sat, so I guess there is some chance already).

Freya is doing great and I'm loving spending every day with her. We've been quite active with various baby groups and activities and have made some good friends so far too through our NCT group. She's incredibly strong and active so I think she'll be early with crawling or walking- not that we're ready for that! We're going to start baby led weaning next month when my parents come for a visit. They haven't seen her in person since she was 3-5 weeks old so it'll be very different! I love seeing her little personality coming out now. In general she's a happy baby, but not when she's hungry!

Congrats on your :bfp: and H&H 9 months, Stuckinoki!

I haven't had my first postpartum period yet but it's not surprising since I'm still EBF and I didn't get my first PPP after DS until he was 8 months old. We're gradually making the switch to cloth and I'm beyond excited about it. We're going to be using Softbums and I'll probably get some fleece covers to prevent nighttime leaks. My step-mom is making us some flannel wipes and she'll probably make us some fleece liners as well. :thumbup:

Hi ladies! It's been ages since I've been on here, but I'm trying to be back in action :thumbup: How is everyone?? I've missed you all! :hugs:

Congrats stuck! Sorry to hear about your chemical fezzle :(

Fezzle I'm sorry about your chemical hun. :cry: :hugs:
I hope that your next bean is a sticky one. Good luck with NTNP/TTC.

Hey Christina! It's great to see you back on the forums. :D

Fezzle, I'm sorry to hear about your chemical. I hope you get a rainbow soon!

Stuck, congrats!!!

Thanks Keely! :)

Congratulations stucki.

Sorry to hear about the chemical Fezzle.

Lovely reading everyone's updates.

Elijah is a very placid baby, just like his brother was. He sleeps through the night and has done since 16 weeks, he is still breastfeed and we don't give a top up bottle now as he didn't want it. He is still tiny 13lb 6 when weighed three weeks ago..... but I have chilled out over it, he has good nappy output, sleeps well, alert when awake, chats away and smiles and laughs. He doesn't roll but instead turns himself by using his feet for leverage and arching his back to wiggle round. He seems pretty healthy to me.
We are not weaning yet. But we may go two weeks before 6 months if his weight gain is still causing the health visitors some concern when I next get him weighed. But again a baby that sleeps well and is content between feeds, to me sound okay.

I'm finding life with two hard. I'm so tired all the time, no quality time ever spent with hubby and a three year old that could really test anyone's patience. I feel beaten at the moment. Not seeing the joy in life today..... BUT today has been a bad day hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Dawn I do hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Maybe something is in the air - I had a rough day too. Two can be tough sometimes - especially when your older is a threenager! Sending hugs :hugs:

Fezzle, sorry to hear of your chemical :hugs2:

Stuck congrats on your BFP! How exciting, how is bf going?

Dawn sorry that mommyhood is tough on you right now. :hugs2: I hope things look up soon and you get a much deserved break with DH

Bella!!! Great to see you!!

AFM I think I miiight be pg. Been sitting on this for two weeks now but yup I think it's time to test now. Smells, sweats, cravings :shock: I thought I'd be more anxious but realy I'm excited. My period hasn't come back so there's no real way of knowing yet

Loving our new place, dropped off my massage program application at the school today \\:D/ zodi is great, babbling and eating. He is so close to crawling! Must be going through a Wonder week or growth spurt, he's been asleep on the boob for the last 3 hours, actually has been extra tired lately. But I can see how much he is growing and learning.

Daisy! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear if you are (since it sounds like it would be a happy thing for you!) :dust: to you!

AFM, I thought I might be too.... had some issues with my diaphragm :blush: so I tested last Saturday & :bfn: but it was SUCH a relief for me, because I know I'm totally not AT ALL ready. But I don't know if I'm out of the woods yet. I don't feel PG, but Thursday will be 2 weeks from the last time we BD'd with a faulty diaphragm, so I might need to test again to be sure!

Aw, thanks- I already feel like Freya is my rainbow baby. If we have another baby, it will be a bonus! I don't think we were ready with that CP- the due date was two days after Freya's first birthday! We would have adjusted, but admittedly it was a bit of a relief too. I just started spotting for this cycle so out again, but had only BDed on the day of ovulation since we were still trying to keep TTC low pressure, but I think we'll step it up next month as we had originally planned to start TTC for real in Sept and I'm back on the Clomid.

Daisy- are you going to test soon? Good luck!

Any adventures with solid foods? We're going to start BLW in a few weeks when my parents visit.

When do you plan to test daisy?

Jeremy decided to start solids on the weekend. We went out for dinner Friday and he took a piece of steak (which dh did hold out in front of him) and happily sucked on it for a while. Sunday he took cucumbers off my plate and sucked the flesh out of three slices. Today he dive bombed a banana I was eating and he also kept trying to divert my spoon to his own mouth while I was eating mushroom soup, so I let him. The face he makes every time he tastes food is one of utter delight and he just looks so pleased with himself. And he totally flips out when I take it off him.
Not putting him in a highchair with his own food for a while yet, but I'm also not going to stop him from taking food off my plate while he's on my lap

Zodi's BLW solids since 4 months! Now he's on two regular meals a day with water supplement :cry:

I am thinking of testing but also want to try a "wait and see" approach. As bad timing as it is, a bfn would kill me!

Jacob has been trying to grab food off my plate - he LUNGES for it and licks his lips intently! I feel bad but I'm being strict about the 6 months thing. I don't want the open gut risks. But, he's almost there! He'll be 6 months in 12 days! With my daughter, we just did purees (I read a BLW book and decided it wasn't for us). But Jacob is SO interested in my plate, I might just let him eat off my plate. I think I'd still do purees at daycare though... I just don't trust other people in my absence with choking situations. <3

a squinter after all, won't show on camera though. Will retest in a week :happydance:

Bella I think it's easier to do soft foods. We eat more steamed veggies to share with Zodi. wasn't aware of open gut risks :shock:

Daisy!!! Take a pic! I don't care if it doesn't show up! I swear, if you zoom in on a phone camera, you can see pixelated pink if it's a positive! A tentative congrats to you! :happydance:

Here's some info on open gut (just in case you wanted to read up on it):

https://kellymom.com/ages/older-infant/delay-solids/

Ahh I think it was evap line because I had two BFN the other day. My cycle hasn't returned so this is all assuming that I've even ovulated.

Hey everyone, I don't know if anyone remembers me as I took a very long break but here I am! My son was born prematurely on February 10th. :thumbup:

Hey everyone, I don't know if anyone remembers me as I took a very long break but here I am! My son was born prematurely on February 10th. :thumbup:

It's so good to hear from you hun! Although premature I'm so happy that you got your rainbow boy. :hugs: <3

DD is growing up so fast! She started crawling last month, has 2 teeth coming in, and she officially says both "dada" and "mama". :cloud9:

:hi: radiance, good to hear from you

Kiki great update on your DD, can't believe the teeth and crawling has already started!!!! Zodi is a nightmare, I think it is seperation anxiety. Been very busy with school lately, hard to balance that and mommy-time too

But overall we are doing great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->