MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

So we are Team PINK!!!!! So excited to have another little girl we are on cloud 9 :cloud9:
Congratulations. I have booked a gender scan at 17 weeks as away at 16 weeks. I will be happy with either. xxx

Congratulations on your girl Gemma!

Had my scan this morning all went ok, my new due date is the 22nd March if the first page can be updated. Pretty sure it’s another girl as it doesn’t look like a boy nub! My poor husband haha.

9183ABEC-AB3E-473C-966F-E12EAD9B9C80.jpeg

Congratulations on your girl Gemma!

Had my scan this morning all went ok, my new due date is the 22nd March if the first page can be updated. Pretty sure it’s another girl as it doesn’t look like a boy nub! My poor husband haha.

View attachment 1068102

Absolutely I’d agree that looks like a girlie nub to me also but you never know I’ve seen it change and the next scan shows a significant rise!! Absolutely gorgeous wee babe x

Had my scan today and i am now due 19th March!! So 13 wks today :) im useless with nub theories so dno if anyone can maybe give me a clue...

His mum done the wedding ring theory and came back girl then he tried and still got girl

0F1B1C86-45DB-44D6-B627-CFE7F235D752.jpeg

Had my scan today and i am now due 19th March!! So 13 wks today :) im useless with nub theories so dno if anyone can maybe give me a clue...

His mum done the wedding ring theory and came back girl then he tried and still got girl

View attachment 1068110
Ahh amazing!!!! Do you have a close up photo that’s more clear not sure I can see a nub x

View attachment 1068110
Congratulations - it’s exciting isn’t it. I can’t wait to find out for sure with a scan on the 19th October x

Anyone still have a lot of nausea? I'm only 11 + 5 but usually my morning sickness is starting to go at this stage. Not this time. I keep having dreams that we're having a boy but I'm not sure if it's wishful thinking (after 2 girls) or subconscious trying to tell me the gender lol. Anyone else having dreams about the gender?

@GemmaG When you get a chance, could you change my due date on the 1st page to March 28th please? x

Anyone still have a lot of nausea? I'm only 11 + 5 but usually my morning sickness is starting to go at this stage. Not this time. I keep having dreams that we're having a boy but I'm not sure if it's wishful thinking (after 2 girls) or subconscious trying to tell me the gender lol. Anyone else having dreams about the gender?

I'm pretty much having all day nausea. Haven't gotten sick yet thankfully, but constantly feel sick and find it so hard to eat or drink water.
I'm hopeful that it means I'm having a girl though.. with both my boys I had no sickness at all. This pregnancy is soo different already.

Congrats Gemma!
Jealous of everybody getting ultrasound is and genders soon. Our gender ultrasound isn't booked until Oct 26th (hubby's birthday).

I'm not booking a gender one so won't find out until my big scan on the 31st of October :(

My NHS 20wk scan isnt til start of Nov... cnt remember the date but they dont tell you the gender so we have to go Private.... cant decide whether to go at 17wks or 18wks lol

6 days till my dating scan. Eeeeekk! Im so anxious!! Its getting worse the closer im getting!

Congrats on the girl GemmaG!

And lovely pics everyone else.

Im still getting nausea and sickness but it’s definitely gotten a bit better this week. Im 12 weeks tomorrow! Xx

So im thinking of starting to stock up on nappies/wipes etc whenever i do a food shop etc

What brands are everyone thinking of usin?? Im swaying towards little angels from asda as thats what i used with my oldest...

Also anyone bottle feeding what brand you’s thinking? I tried cow & gate with my boy but didnt quite agree with him so switched him to SMA which i think im going to use this time round aswell... but is it just me or is there soo many different types of formula now a days aswell!! & i dnt mean brands i mean within the brands...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->