MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

So im thinking of starting to stock up on nappies/wipes etc whenever i do a food shop etc

What brands are everyone thinking of usin?? Im swaying towards little angels from asda as thats what i used with my oldest...

Also anyone bottle feeding what brand you’s thinking? I tried cow & gate with my boy but didnt quite agree with him so switched him to SMA which i think im going to use this time round aswell... but is it just me or is there soo many different types of formula now a days aswell!! & i dnt mean brands i mean within the brands...

Yes il be bottle feeding/combi feeding and have done loads of research on formula since I watched the dispatches episode on channel 4 a few weeks ago. Kendamil Organic who are the only UK brand formula makers are now my top favourite! They are based in the Lake District. Even better that I found out sainsburys own brand is made by them and the reviews are amazing. So il be going with them they don't use any palm oil or fish oils. Much cheaper than SMA and Apt too. Will probably use all of sainsburys little ones brand for most things x

Yes il be bottle feeding/combi feeding and have done loads of research on formula since I watched the dispatches episode on channel 4 a few weeks ago. Kendamil Organic who are the only UK brand formula makers are now my top favourite! They are based in the Lake District. Even better that I found out sainsburys own brand is made by them and the reviews are amazing. So il be going with them they don't use any palm oil or fish oils. Much cheaper than SMA and Apt too. Will probably use all of sainsburys little ones brand for most things x

I dont have a sainsburys near me.... my mum says i was on SMA as a baby aswell so think they are a safe option atm...

So I hit 12 weeks yesterday and I just feel like I feel less pregnant lol. If that makes sense. In the week I thought yeah got a little bump starting. Now I just feel like it’s fat. I’m not a small girl anyway I’m a good size 12 with a little podge anyway. I dunno it’s weird. I just feel not pregnant. Scan in 4 days and I’m convinced it’s all in my head and there’s not going to be any baby. Any one else.?? Or just me lol xx

So I hit 12 weeks yesterday and I just feel like I feel less pregnant lol. If that makes sense. In the week I thought yeah got a little bump starting. Now I just feel like it’s fat. I’m not a small girl anyway I’m a good size 12 with a little podge anyway. I dunno it’s weird. I just feel not pregnant. Scan in 4 days and I’m convinced it’s all in my head and there’s not going to be any baby. Any one else.?? Or just me lol xx

It’s not just you, I got to 12 weeks and all my tiredness and most of my sickness had gone and I felt nearly back to my usual self! Had my scan on Thursday and all is fine with baby so you will be fine x

So im thinking of starting to stock up on nappies/wipes etc whenever i do a food shop etc

What brands are everyone thinking of usin?? Im swaying towards little angels from asda as thats what i used with my oldest...

Also anyone bottle feeding what brand you’s thinking? I tried cow & gate with my boy but didnt quite agree with him so switched him to SMA which i think im going to use this time round aswell... but is it just me or is there soo many different types of formula now a days aswell!! & i dnt mean brands i mean within the brands...

I use cloth diapers with my current youngest so hoping to do the same with this one.
I've bought a few clothing items already though in hope of a girl. My work has a bunch of baby clothes on clearance for $1 right now.

Heeey

Hows everyone doing this week :)

Xx
Good thanks. Got bloods back for Downes and low risk. So we told My daughter Elsie last night she was going to be a big sister. She was delighted. Kept cuddling my tummy and saying she was giving the baby a cuddle! So cute. Still feeling slightly nauseous on and off, particularly in the car. Looking forward to a week in the sun in a few weeks and then finding out gender when we get home. How is everyone else. Xx

Great news positive19! They are so cute when they do that!!!

I went to a physio class at the hospital yesterday and got my belt for SPD. I'm getting quite sore, also ordered a maternity pillow for it. Last time I was pregnant I slept with loads of pillows and rolled towels around me. Not doing that this time, it's too cumbersome.

Also during the class while we were standing I began feeling extremely nauseous all of the sudden, very dizzy, tunnel vision and started to see white spots in front of me. For some reason I didn't say anything, I just ended up lying back in a bean bag waiting for it to pass. I'm pretty sure I was going to faint, never felt that before and it was quite scary.
DH is a bit annoyed that I didn't say it or got seen. He thinks I should go to the GP but they are unlikely to be able to do anything about it at this stage. It was probably a dip in blood pressure. Anybody had anything like this? Did the doctor say anything?

Great news positive19! They are so cute when they do that!!!

I went to a physio class at the hospital yesterday and got my belt for SPD. I'm getting quite sore, also ordered a maternity pillow for it. Last time I was pregnant I slept with loads of pillows and rolled towels around me. Not doing that this time, it's too cumbersome.

Also during the class while we were standing I began feeling extremely nauseous all of the sudden, very dizzy, tunnel vision and started to see white spots in front of me. For some reason I didn't say anything, I just ended up lying back in a bean bag waiting for it to pass. I'm pretty sure I was going to faint, never felt that before and it was quite scary.
DH is a bit annoyed that I didn't say it or got seen. He thinks I should go to the GP but they are unlikely to be able to do anything about it at this stage. It was probably a dip in blood pressure. Anybody had anything like this? Did the doctor say anything?
I had this a few weeks ago in the hairdressers. Flashing lights and blind spots. My eyes went really funny. Sweaty and dainty. The hairdresser got me water and said are you pregnant lol. I hadn’t shared at that point as hadn’t had scan. Has to sit for about 10 minutes and then had quite sore head but felt not too bad after that. Not sure what caused it and haven’t had it since either. All is well with me so far. You should get checked though if you are worried. Xx

I have a private scan booked for Saturday morning. I was a bit disappointed with the NHS scan as I wasn’t allowed to watch the screen apart from a quick minute flash at the end which I just think is ridiculous! Especially as my husband could see the screen the whole time. I’m hoping to maybe get some clues if this baby is a boy or a girl, we didn’t found out the sex with my daughters but my husband would be over the moon if we are having a boy.

I have a private scan booked for Saturday morning. I was a bit disappointed with the NHS scan as I wasn’t allowed to watch the screen apart from a quick minute flash at the end which I just think is ridiculous! Especially as my husband could see the screen the whole time. I’m hoping to maybe get some clues if this baby is a boy or a girl, we didn’t found out the sex with my daughters but my husband would be over the moon if we are having a boy.
That’s rubbish about your NHS scan. Hopefully Saturday is better experience for you. Xx

Hey. I had my Dating scan today. Yay. Im now not 12+5 im now 13+2 and have an official due date of 24th March 2020. So if you could change my date on first page please. They said everything looks good with baba. Couldn’t get a good picture as baby was lying on their tummy! As you can see my picture is upside down lol I will attach what i have. Xxx

9C6C1953-6924-4083-B36C-93EE61539551.jpeg

Glad everyone is doing gooood :)

Positive2019 where you off too?? We go away in just under 2weeks aswell for a week in the sun :) going to Magaluf (family holiday tho haha not a party one) we are also bookin our private gender scan for th weekend we come bk aswell :)

Im 14wks today and i seem to really show at night (guessin itl be mostly food bloatin me out hahaa or least thts what im tellin myself)

DD2E5A50-0A3A-4063-8098-4E564B8836EA.jpeg

Im exactly the same at night! I actually look huge! Xxx

Glad everyone is doing gooood :)

Positive2019 where you off too?? We go away in just under 2weeks aswell for a week in the sun :) going to Magaluf (family holiday tho haha not a party one) we are also bookin our private gender scan for th weekend we come bk aswell :)

Im 14wks today and i seem to really show at night (guessin itl be mostly food bloatin me out hahaa or least thts what im tellin myself)

View attachment 1068646
Corfu in Greece then back for 3 weeks and away to Abu Dhabi for 2 weeks. All booked before our good news. Can’t wait. X

This may sound stupid but take it this means i have low chance... think its way theyve worded it thts confused me hahaa

95F53885-05E2-40AF-A29C-4C88908CE7C9.png

My scan I had on Saturday went well, we asked the lady if she could have a peak at the gender and she said possibly a boy so we shall see! I think we’re going to book an early gender scan. She quickly put it in 4D so we could see baby, looks like a little alien!

D49EA530-8243-4FBA-85FC-567770A063BB.jpeg

My scan I had on Saturday went well, we asked the lady if she could have a peak at the gender and she said possibly a boy so we shall see! I think we’re going to book an early gender scan. She quickly put it in 4D so we could see baby, looks like a little alien!

View attachment 1069078

Ah love it!!! So glad it went well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back