MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Was laughing at you hanging off the couch. Sorry to hear your feeling stressed. I’ve had a c section before and whilst it wasn’t what I wanted as long as you and the baby arrive safely that’s the main thing. Am having another one this time which again would have ideally liked not to but at lest this time I know in advance so can make plans around not being able to drive etc. In laws can be hard work. Hopefully y our husband takes care of that for you and you don’t need to worry. Try not to let it stress you and enjoy your last few weeks. Keep us posted. Sending hugs. X
Thanks a mill. It's tough when everything is up in the air like this. The in-laws have always been hard work but it's all hit the fan now. Just don't feel emotionally able for all the drama lol. Yeah I keep telling myself that the baby needs to come out no matter what so I'm just going to have to get used to the idea of a c-section. My 2nd daughter's birth went how I wanted it so I was hoping I'd get that again but I should just be glad that that one went so well. Just don't like feeling like I've no say or control over any of it. I've met with the anaesthesiologist and told her what I wanted if it is going to be a c-section but she said that it all depends on who is on call on that day as it may not be her. Felt a redundant after that. My consultant said she will try turn the baby if it comes to that. It's meant to be very uncomfortable but I'll try anything!

Thanks a mill. It's tough when everything is up in the air like this. The in-laws have always been hard work but it's all hit the fan now. Just don't feel emotionally able for all the drama lol. Yeah I keep telling myself that the baby needs to come out no matter what so I'm just going to have to get used to the idea of a c-section. My 2nd daughter's birth went how I wanted it so I was hoping I'd get that again but I should just be glad that that one went so well. Just don't like feeling like I've no say or control over any of it. I've met with the anaesthesiologist and told her what I wanted if it is going to be a c-section but she said that it all depends on who is on call on that day as it may not be her. Felt a redundant after that. My consultant said she will try turn the baby if it comes to that. It's meant to be very uncomfortable but I'll try anything!

I’m so sorry your in laws are being a nightmare. Why do people not have a bit of sense and understand at this stage you need no drama, it’s terrible hopefully you get it sorted xx

My sister had an ECV and although it was a bit uncomfortable my nephew turned with not too much effort. X

Oh I hope I go first lol but knowing me il be last!! This girl is getting her eviction notice this week would like her to come in the next couple of weeks going to ramp up everything from today. But I know she will only come when she’s ready x

This will cheer you up 36 week bump and swollen ankle alert! My husband is calling them my hobbit feet can hardly get any shoes on now! I have a wedding next weekend! Might be wearing flip flops and it’s meant to be snowing

35D04444-1753-46E7-81E3-AA1982703B07.jpeg

Well anyone elses in laws not letting them have their pram cause its sposdly bad luck??? I was all excited to get our pram today, in laws were picking it up due to havin a bigger car for the boxes. Only now to tell us they are takin the pram and im guessing no doubt will be setting it up cos its bad luck!!! Im soo pissed off cause i wanted me and my OH to build it next week when i go on maternity! I had my pram for my son before he was born and nothing bad happened. They were however kind enough to let us have the car seat but thts not point :/ i want my pram and cant have it :( OH was abit miffed aswell... but i feel like i cnt say anythinf about the situation cause they paid for it :/

Well anyone elses in laws not letting them have their pram cause its sposdly bad luck??? I was all excited to get our pram today, in laws were picking it up due to havin a bigger car for the boxes. Only now to tell us they are takin the pram and im guessing no doubt will be setting it up cos its bad luck!!! Im soo pissed off cause i wanted me and my OH to build it next week when i go on maternity! I had my pram for my son before he was born and nothing bad happened. They were however kind enough to let us have the car seat but thts not point :/ i want my pram and cant have it :( OH was abit miffed aswell... but i feel like i cnt say anythinf about the situation cause they paid for it :/

I’ve never heard this ever!? And as an Irish family trust me superstition is everywhere. I’m sure you are gutted I would be too :( how disappointing can you not just say we’d rather do it together? X

I have heads of this. My mum told me about that superstition when I was having Elsie and said pram should go to her house. I said no thanks would rather have it at mine. (Nothing bad happened) we had it built in nursery a few weeks before she arrived. It’s nonsense. Just say you were both looking forward to building it up together and are not superstitious yourselves but your really grateful for them getting it as a gift for you al. Xx

I’m so sorry your in laws are being a nightmare. Why do people not have a bit of sense and understand at this stage you need no drama, it’s terrible hopefully you get it sorted xx

My sister had an ECV and although it was a bit uncomfortable my nephew turned with not too much effort. X
Thank you. No sign of it being sorted yet but that also means we've had no contact with them which has calmed things down a bit. That's great that the ECV worked on your sister. Worked on my sis in law as well so fingers crossed it'll do the same for me!

I’ve never heard this ever!? And as an Irish family trust me superstition is everywhere. I’m sure you are gutted I would be too :( how disappointing can you not just say we’d rather do it together? X

Tried but she’s determined shes keeping it at hers. I told my OH well i want it here in the box when we do get it cause why should she get to build it up etc but he basically told me to tell her which im not going to do cause i feel its not my place too and cause they bought it i dnt want to cause a huge arguement. Im hurt cause now i dnt even know exactly when we will get it, im guessing not til shes here but i want it beforehand. We are both worried she will try and butt in alot which i dnt want. & i want our first few days at home just me OH baby and our son but we have a feeling she will want to be around constantly.... & if we dnt have the pram gives her a excuse to come down with it. & we cant get out and about without it really....

Tried but she’s determined shes keeping it at hers. I told my OH well i want it here in the box when we do get it cause why should she get to build it up etc but he basically told me to tell her which im not going to do cause i feel its not my place too and cause they bought it i dnt want to cause a huge arguement. Im hurt cause now i dnt even know exactly when we will get it, im guessing not til shes here but i want it beforehand. We are both worried she will try and butt in alot which i dnt want. & i want our first few days at home just me OH baby and our son but we have a feeling she will want to be around constantly.... & if we dnt have the pram gives her a excuse to come down with it. & we cant get out and about without it really....

I've never heard of the superstition either but I know all to well about about interfering in-laws so i get where you're coming from. Maybe tell them that you want the buggy for the hospital as you don't want to carry the baby down to the car in just the car seat as you don't know how you will be feeling after the birth. Say that it will bring you extra piece of mind knowing you will have it ready before the baby is born so you can put it into the boot of the car and that you know that they wouldn't want you stressed in any way so you really appreciate them honouring your request . If they don't give it to you after that then I would just tell them to return it and you will buy your own buggy as this is important to you and it is frustrating that they won't listen to what you need considering it is you who has to go through everything.

Morning ladies! Had my usual consultant appointment yesterday and baby is finally head down!! It doesn't mean he won't turn back to breech but she said that it is a really good sign as it shows that he is able to move into the right position. Feel so relieved. Hopefully baby will stay head down now until he decides to make an appearance. How are you all doing? x

Heeey well i am officially on maternity leave so im sooo happy! Had my last growth scan yesterday and shes roughly 6lb 5 so we are looking at 7lb 3 at birth roughly if i go to my due date. We also booked a induction date if i dont go early myself! So i am officially bein induced on my due date :D this is due to me conceiving on clomid. My doctor also gave me the green light to start doing things to help induce labour as i am full term from today. Its becoming very real and scary now hahaa!!

Heeey well i am officially on maternity leave so im sooo happy! Had my last growth scan yesterday and shes roughly 6lb 5 so we are looking at 7lb 3 at birth roughly if i go to my due date. We also booked a induction date if i dont go early myself! So i am officially bein induced on my due date :D this is due to me conceiving on clomid. My doctor also gave me the green light to start doing things to help induce labour as i am full term from today. Its becoming very real and scary now hahaa!!

Oh I’m sure your so excited to be finally done! Hopefully you get your pram sooner rather than later huni. I had a feeling a lot of my family were going to come down as soon as I had the baby but I’ve sent a family message today to say that I know they are excited for us but until we were ready for visitors and to give us time to adjust as a family of five (especially don’t want to overwhelm the twins) then I would appreciate if everyone would wait until we give the go ahead. So I’ve basically shut down my house. I won’t be having anyone here until at least three days after. Maybe you could do the same x

Happy Baby Month ladies!! How are you all feeling?
Nervous! But excited. Just about to go in for my last scan at 37 weeks. 2 weeks on Friday until my c section unless anything happens before then! Have to say feel like my bump has dropped quite a bit. Xx

Nervous! But excited. Just about to go in for my last scan at 37 weeks. 2 weeks on Friday until my c section unless anything happens before then! Have to say feel like my bump has dropped quite a bit. Xx
ooh good luck in your scan! So exciting, not long left for you. Will they let you have a vaginal birth if you go into labour yourself? Are you all set with hospital bags and things? I finished packing mine at the weekend. 36 +2 today. Countdown is on for us all!

I am fed up hahaa im dying for something to happen.... ive been walking lots, had a spicy stew last night for dinner, been bouncin on my ball, doing housework all day today & so far nothing except increased lightening crotch so im guessing shes moving abit further down if nothing else... im going to have a hot bath later see if that does anything....

I am fed up hahaa im dying for something to happen.... ive been walking lots, had a spicy stew last night for dinner, been bouncin on my ball, doing housework all day today & so far nothing except increased lightening crotch so im guessing shes moving abit further down if nothing else... im going to have a hot bath later see if that does anything....

Fair play to you! I don't even think I've the energy for all that lol. I hope she comes soon for you. I've a feeling I might go over my due date which I oddly feel okay about it. I'm more worried about bubs arriving early on my FIL birthday. It would irritate me to no end haha. My husband thinks my bump has dropped in the last few days already. I haven't noticed a difference though. Any update on your in-law's giving you your pram?

Fair play to you! I don't even think I've the energy for all that lol. I hope she comes soon for you. I've a feeling I might go over my due date which I oddly feel okay about it. I'm more worried about bubs arriving early on my FIL birthday. It would irritate me to no end haha. My husband thinks my bump has dropped in the last few days already. I haven't noticed a difference though. Any update on your in-law's giving you your pram?

im bein induced on my due date so i know im not realy gna go overdue even tho i no i might not give birth on my due date.
Ive actually started getting back pain!! That feels as if its comin and going. My contractions wer in my back with my son cause he was back to back (i had no idea i was in labor tho til i woke my mum up next morning hahaa and she said its maybe labour) and last time i was at midwives she was also back to back as i was still feelin alot of kicks at the front. So im back on my ball see if i can kick start something proper.
Nope not even mentioned it again i am bothered still but same time i just dnt have the energy i have had other stuff to sort last week (car mot etc)

All was great at scan. Weight estimated 8llbs today and measuring 42 weeks. Asked if they would bring date forward but said no. So it’s a week on Friday (13th March) think said 2 weeks in earlier post! If nothing happens sooner. Can’t wait to see all baby photos xx

86774FF0-899B-48E3-8C8A-D444DE01F66D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"