MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Well, I had incredible pressure today down my pelvic area. Had to go on all 4s in the shower and after... Then had contractions every 10 mins for about an hour, with the pressure and it stopped!!

DH was asking if he should stay home.and I said no because they were bearable and it could go either way. I'm glad I told him to go now but so annoying! With all that pressure I thought it was the start of something...

Feel ur pain ive had pains on and off today not sure if its been contractions/braxton hicks.... gettin fed up :(

anyway heres a cheeky bump shot, 38wks tmorro and my bump has deffo dropped a fair bit

B9243CD4-3743-49ED-8C82-B8E853CE7F35.jpeg

You're having a time of it @MollyMalone I hope you're little one makes an appearance soon for you! How are you today?

@mummyyshearer you're bump definitely does look low! Fingers crossed things will start for you soon!

thanks i hope so!! Turns out pains ive been having is mostly gas cause i cant stop farting/pooping pmsl ive been on my ball every night etc and just nothing is happening :( i knw i have 2 wks til im due but ive always thought id go early but todays first day tht ive thought nope im gonna go to my due date and be induced lol

Mummysshearer you belly looks so low! I wouldn't say you have long!

I've no news here except a girl I went to school with gave birth yesterday and I'm still here :/. DH was reminding me that it is not a competition lol but yesterday I really thought it was going to happen, also for some reason I thought it would happen this week all along . I don't feel there are any signs of baby making it out anytime soon.

How's everyone today?

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow. Feeling a bit more pelvic pressure so hoping that's baby moving further down. Have an appointment on Wednesday so will know for sure then. Have all the new born and 0-3 month clothes washed and put away and bags are packed. Just need to wash car seat cover and pram cover as they haven't been used in a few years. Then I feel like I'll be twiddling my thumbs until baby gets here even though I know my two girls will keep me busy but it already feels like's it's dragging lol

Your bump is soo low mummyy.

My inlaws are taking both my boys tomorrow afternoon and keeping them overnight for a sleepover so we can finally get some more stuff done before baby comes. I'm so excited. :D
We have someone coming to do an air duct cleaning and then I can clean the rest of the house really well. Going to finally paint her nursery. And I think we're going to go out for dinner (could be our last date night alone for awhile). Then Sunday morning I'm going for a maternity pedicure.
After this weekend she's free to come anytime. :p

Well gettin fanny daggers when driving is not fun!! Haha im just really fed up now she is really low i can feel that she is but nothing happening :( im getting to point i feel like shes never going to come out. I really want to avoid bein induced, specially because ive heard stories on how it can take days and my OH has to appear in court (nothing bad) 4 days after my inducation date...pretty much everythings done just waitin on OHs mate cleaning my car so we can then get the car seat/isofix fitted in :)

Well gettin fanny daggers when driving is not fun!! Haha im just really fed up now she is really low i can feel that she is but nothing happening :( im getting to point i feel like shes never going to come out. I really want to avoid bein induced, specially because ive heard stories on how it can take days and my OH has to appear in court (nothing bad) 4 days after my inducation date...pretty much everythings done just waitin on OHs mate cleaning my car so we can then get the car seat/isofix fitted in :)

Being induced isn't too bad and it depends on how ready your body is. For DD1 they were able to break my waters and put me on the drip to start contractions instead of doing the gel which sped things up a lot. It was still a long birth but that was because of the epidural more so then anything else!

Wel i was in triage today for reduced movements as per she was active soon as she was bein monitored... i had backpain coming and going aswell so they did a internal and shock not even dilated ... finger tip if tht... she didnt say much else... so looks like i prob will end up just bein induced on 19th :/

Wel i was in triage today for reduced movements as per she was active soon as she was bein monitored... i had backpain coming and going aswell so they did a internal and shock not even dilated ... finger tip if tht... she didnt say much else... so looks like i prob will end up just bein induced on 19th :/

Aw I'm sorry. Glad she started being active during monitoring though. Not even here yet and already causing trouble, they seem to do that. [-X

Aw I'm sorry. Glad she started being active during monitoring though. Not even here yet and already causing trouble, they seem to do that. [-X

not sure if its cos ive had a internal check earlier but went to toilet about a hr or so ago and when i wiped tissue was slightly pink stained.... so hopin maybe something is gna happen...

That's a good sign! Hopefully something will start for you during the night!

not sure if its cos ive had a internal check earlier but went to toilet about a hr or so ago and when i wiped tissue was slightly pink stained.... so hopin maybe something is gna happen...

Oh exciting!! I'll be refreshing the page just in case, since I don't seem to sleep much at night anymore anyway XD

Must of just been a bit frm the internal i had abit more when i went to pee awhile after tht first time but nothing since :/

Hope you are all well! Sorry I haven’t posted in ages.

38 weeks today! I have a growth scan on Tue as his growth looks to be slowing and bump measurements as well, interested to see if he will be under the 10th centile (my second daughter was and they got her out early)

All this waiting ladies is already starting to annoy me and I'm only 37+1! I washed and disinfected the baby's car seat and pram twice this morning and have re-organised the presses downstairs to fit in the formula we bought and extra food that we have stocked up on so we won't have to do too much shopping when baby gets here. Nesting mode is fully in progress lol. We are staying in today, which I'm not great at. I much prefer to get out of the house at the weekends especially when I know I'll be indoors a lot after the baby is born. Feeling stir crazy!!

38 weeks today! I have a growth scan on Tue as his growth looks to be slowing and bump measurements as well, interested to see if he will be under the 10th centile (my second daughter was and they got her out early)

Hey! Have they given an estimate at all as to what they think his birth weight will be? My little guy is measuring small as well but they are happy so far to let him cook for as long as possible as he is still growing. How are you feeling? Any cramps or pelvic pressure?

Another forum im on have been ravin about a video on youtube called activating labor that sposdly brings labor on.... ive no watched/tried it yet but might gee it a bash tmorro lol

a lassie i know who was due after me is currently pushin her wee boy out :( im sooo jealous lol her waters randomly burst yesterday so she was induced this morning

Hope all goes well on Tuesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"