MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Another forum im on have been ravin about a video on youtube called activating labor that sposdly brings labor on.... ive no watched/tried it yet but might gee it a bash tmorro lol

a lassie i know who was due after me is currently pushin her wee boy out :( im sooo jealous lol her waters randomly burst yesterday so she was induced this morning

Link? Hahaha.

I'm just hoping baby doesn't decide to make an appearance tomorrow, other than that I'm sooo ready to not be pregnant lol.

I was talking to my colleague who gave birth last week. Bad idea!! She gave birth in 2h and 19min, so longer than her third but was telling me about her piles now and she has teared all the way up to her bum!! Sorry to be sharing here but I didn't need to know days (hopefully) away to having my own baby lol.

Link? Hahaha.

I'm just hoping baby doesn't decide to make an appearance tomorrow, other than that I'm sooo ready to not be pregnant lol.

I was talking to my colleague who gave birth last week. Bad idea!! She gave birth in 2h and 19min, so longer than her third but was telling me about her piles now and she has teared all the way up to her bum!! Sorry to be sharing here but I didn't need to know days (hopefully) away to having my own baby lol.

Yeah im hopin least after tmorro mornin nothing happens as my OH is in court (hes a door supervisor at weekends so there quite abit as witness etc for assaults) hes also there again 23rd which is 4 days after i get induced/due date... bloody typical honestly. Im honestly ready to have my body back... i went bowling today and was prayin maybe that would start something but nope. And that pink tinge etc i was havin last night has came to nothing im back to usual discharge etc.

I need to phone midwifes work partner tomorro anyway to get my 38/39wk app sorted as my actual midwife is on annual leave now til i pop. So hopin il see her this week and shel maybe give me a sweep since im gna be induced anyway on my due date

Thanks! I had a look last night and noway I can do that with my SPD. Can barely walk . I was in pain just watching it!!!

I'm so fed up this morning. Was up until after 5am with restless leg syndrome. It has gotten pretty bad again the past couple of days.

Lot's of lower back cramps and period like cramps today. At one stage I couldn't move it was so bad. Probably braxton hicks as it went away eventually but will take it all as a good sign. With DD2 I was in early labour for about 2 days before having her. Didn't realise that's what it was at the time though, I just thought it was braxton hicks lol I was 6 days over with her so I'm not expecting to go anytime soon.

Anyone else have any more pains or cramps?

Ive had bit of cramping earlier but went away after a hr... was like BH once every 10/15 mins... dno if it was cause i was sittin for ageeees tho & bein uncomfortable... other than that nothing except pressure/fanny daggers lol

Nothing for me but I'm not expecting anything yet. If it follows how I was with my boys too... my labours just start quickly and then are pretty fast.
My first I started with contractions already 4 minutes apart and he was born 8 hours later. My last my waters started leaking overnight.. strong contractions started in the morning and he was born about 6 hours later.

I’m still sitting here too lol have had a long couple of nights really thought she’d be here by now! Midwife said it’s prodomal labour and could just ramp up out of nowhere so just trying to take each day now. Fully effaced and 1-2cm today. I had a go and that activating labour earlier lol so flipping hard!!

I've had irregular contractions earlier, about every 10 mins again but it fizzled out. Get the odd one every now and the but that's it.

The leg issue hasn't really gone away during the day like it usually does so I'm expecting another awful night. Hospital appointment tomorrow so let's see what they say. I better get that sweep!

Just had my 37 week midwife appointment and she doesn't even think I'll make it to my due date. :dance:
Last appointment (35 weeks) I was measuring 36 weeks. Today I'm only measuring 34 weeks because baby is head down, facing the right way, and fully engaged. I had this feeling she would be early but kind of funny hearing the midwife say it too.

Last edited:
Ive said id be early but nope looks like she will be stubborn. However least i knw she deffo will be here by nxt weekend as im bein induced nxt thurs....stil waitin on my last midwife app, shes on annual leave so its another team member but shes no gt in contact yet will try phone tomorrow

ive stil to try tht video! Will gee it a bash tomorrow ha

Currently in hospital waiting for another big scan, they are concerned again about baby's tummy size so depending on what they see I might be induced today which I really don't want :(.

I'm worried that I won't get my sweep now if they decide not to induce.

Currently in hospital waiting for another big scan, they are concerned again about baby's tummy size so depending on what they see I might be induced today which I really don't want :(.

best to be safe though if they think inducing you is for the best! Ive got 9 days til my induction... hoping to go before that, im having no luck gettin in contact with my midwife team which is annoying!

Definitely, if there is any risk to the baby I'd rather be induced.

Had the scan, seems like baby is doing fine but have to wait on doctor to review the report. I better get that sweep!!!

Definitely, if there is any risk to the baby I'd rather be induced.

Had the scan, seems like baby is doing fine but have to wait on doctor to review the report. I better get that sweep!!!

thats good baby is fine :) im dying to get a sweep but at this rate im never gna get a bloody midwife app... thing is ive to have one before they will induce me next week aswell....

Just home. Such a long day! I'm exhausted!!! I did get my sweep in the end. It was uncomfortable but not too bad, just a bit of pressure.

He did say I was favourable but I forgot to ask if there was any dilation or effacement, I was just dying to get out of there and have a shower.

Fingers crossed it works!

ive left a msg for my midwife team so hopefully hear frm them tmorro. Currently just bouncing on my ball. Startin to get fed up and annoyed at everyone i see askin me if i have hd any signs etc. Half of me is ready to give up and just accept i will be induced next week and other half wants to keep trying everything possible

Hope everything is ok. X

Well, I was hopeful that the sweep would work like it did with my first son but doesn't look like it. No spotting, no contractions, not even a twinge other than the tenderness yesterday from the poking around. I'm in a bit of a foul mood today too :/

Well, I was hopeful that the sweep would work like it did with my first son but doesn't look like it. No spotting, no contractions, not even a twinge other than the tenderness yesterday from the poking around. I'm in a bit of a foul mood today too :/
Hang on there! Not long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->