• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Eeeek not long left for you then :)

i finallyyyy got my next midwife app on tuesday & my group b prescription after almost 2wks is finallyyyy ready to be collected tomorrow morning!!!

todays been a real struggle... its gettin painful to walk :/ at least 80% of the time it feels as if my bump tightens when i walk and the top of my legs start to ache.... my feet are now slowly starting to swell so they hurt when walkin... i honestly dont know what to do... ive got 7days left til induction but not sure if i can cope :(

Love reading all your updates ladies! Keeping my fingers crossed that something will happen for you all asap.
37 + 4 today and had my appointment this morning. The consultant I got wasn't big on chat so she didn't say much at all expect baby's head is still down. It was over so quickly that I never asked how far down the head is. Measuring fine now so I think he took a bit of growth spurt over the last 2 weeks. I made a joke about baby coming early and she didn't react at all so I'm guessing that means that it doesn't look likely to her. I definitely feel like my bump has dropped though the heartburn has been even worse and so has the night time restless leg. I'm fine with going over my due date but deep down I think I might go early but it might be wishful thinking and not intuition lol. Haven't had much cramps or pains today. I read the other day that labour is more likely to start after you've had a relaxing, calm day so going to try and have at least one of those this weekend. As relaxing and calm as it can be with two other kids lol

Eeeek not long left for you then :)

i finallyyyy got my next midwife app on tuesday & my group b prescription after almost 2wks is finallyyyy ready to be collected tomorrow morning!!!

todays been a real struggle... its gettin painful to walk :/ at least 80% of the time it feels as if my bump tightens when i walk and the top of my legs start to ache.... my feet are now slowly starting to swell so they hurt when walkin... i honestly dont know what to do... ive got 7days left til induction but not sure if i can cope :(

Hopefully the pain walking around is a good sign! My sis in law mentioned drinking raspberry leaf tea worked for her to get labour going so maybe that's something you could try? Think it can be bought in health shops.

37 weeks today and I am definitely getting super uncomfortable and lots of braxton hicks.
We finally started painting the nursery and I've been doing like 90% of it myself. So I'm hoping all that stretching and up and down on the step ladder is doing something.

Anybody have recent bumps to share? Could be some of the last bump pictures before babies. :)

20200311_150306.jpg

Well I’m off for my sweep this morning and if I’m honest I’m feeling a bit nervous, I think I feel ready then I’m like no I don’t want her to come today I’m scared lol Have had horrible back pain this morning so I’m hoping I don’t end up with back labour. Going to try and get to boots before my sweep and see if I can buy a tens machine.

My 39 week bump pic. Hopefully it’s the last

0CCDB731-7094-4E33-9C26-825A055F02B5.jpeg

Pre assessment was all good. So on for tomorrow. Seems quite surreal. Keep you all posted on how I get on. Love and hugs to all. Xx

So exciting!! Best of luck!!

I must take a picture of bump. Can't believe it's my due date! I'm feeling more positive today.... Was a complete nightmare yesterday. I just have trouble adjusting when things don't go to "plan" and when you add hormone to it...not a good mix.

This is a picture from the weekend when I was trying to get cosy haha.

I haven't been worried about Covid19 yet because it's not a lot more than a cold to people without uncompromised immune systems... but my city just got it's first confirmed case. And I just found out that the clinic my midwife works out of has turned itself into a Covid19 testing site. :|
Really hoping I don't have to go in for anymore appointments now. And that once she comes they will just do all home visits for us vs making us take a newborn into that clinic now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->