MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

I’ll be 5 weeks 5 days on Monday scan day.
I have a similar uterus pain but mine is more like my uterus is stuck if I get up awkwardly or too fast, like a stitch and have to take it slow and it gets better.
Anyone had any cravings? I don’t remember having cravings this early with any of my other pregnancies, I’m craving Pineapple so bad and usually I don’t even like it!
Enjoy the birthday parties, I’ve got 4 boys to entertain over the school holidays...

I’ll be 5 weeks 5 days on Monday scan day.
I have a similar uterus pain but mine is more like my uterus is stuck if I get up awkwardly or too fast, like a stitch and have to take it slow and it gets better.
Anyone had any cravings? I don’t remember having cravings this early with any of my other pregnancies, I’m craving Pineapple so bad and usually I don’t even like it!
Enjoy the birthday parties, I’ve got 4 boys to entertain over the school holidays...

Oh I bet you can’t wait! No cravings as such more aversions to food, I think I want something then I eat it and it tastes like crap lol I think it’s because I have that empty hungry feeling all the time and I think food is going to help and it doesn’t x

Amazing! I would love to go there, it’s on my bucket list!

Its on my bucketlist too!! Although its the price tag that puts me off ](*,)Like £1000 just for a ticket etc.

Ive not had any food cravings but im same as gemma i have the sicky/empty stomach feeling on n off and food only helps for soo long :(

What prenatals is everyone taking?? Im taking the pregnacare ones :)

Its on my bucketlist too!! Although its the price tag that puts me off ](*,)Like £1000 just for a ticket etc.

Ive not had any food cravings but im same as gemma i have the sicky/empty stomach feeling on n off and food only helps for soo long :(

What prenatals is everyone taking?? Im taking the pregnacare ones :)

I know it’s a complete fortune!

I’m taking Asda own brand prenatals. I always took pregnacare but my friend who’s a midwife told me to take Asda or superdrug. There is very little difference in them other than the price x

I know it’s a complete fortune!

I’m taking Asda own brand prenatals. I always took pregnacare but my friend who’s a midwife told me to take Asda or superdrug. There is very little difference in them other than the price x

Oooh i may try asdas then when i run out of pregnacare... th ones i use are £10 usually but asda have them for £4 atm. I only have them as they wer left over from my last pregnancy 2yrs ago! But suprisingly they wer still in date til apr next year!!

I’m taking Pregnacare max but the tablets are massive! And there’s like 3 to take during the day, so the days I can’t stomach them I take a mini folic acid tablet. I also have a free pregnacare sample in the bounty pack miwdwife gave.
The empty hungry feeling I have even after eating...am going off toast smell, that’s a big thing for me the smell of everything! This kind of nausea I can deal with, last time I had it so bad like even opening my eyes made me feel nauseous.

I’m taking Pregnacare max but the tablets are massive! And there’s like 3 to take during the day, so the days I can’t stomach them I take a mini folic acid tablet. I also have a free pregnacare sample in the bounty pack miwdwife gave.
The empty hungry feeling I have even after eating...am going off toast smell, that’s a big thing for me the smell of everything! This kind of nausea I can deal with, last time I had it so bad like even opening my eyes made me feel nauseous.

Oooh i forgot all about the bounty packs!! You got the emmas diary ones yet?? Im trying to hold off getting them ones til my scan

Oooh i forgot all about the bounty packs!! You got the emmas diary ones yet?? Im trying to hold off getting them ones til my scan
I haven’t got the Emma’s diary ones yet, midwifed said I’d get them at next appointment x

You can get them anytimee, just download the app and it gives you the vouchers :)
brilliant i’ll do that now, I must have misunderstood midwife, love all the little packs n freebies n the pregnancy magazines they take me back to being first time pregnant again x

brilliant i’ll do that now, I must have misunderstood midwife, love all the little packs n freebies n the pregnancy magazines they take me back to being first time pregnant again x

Sameee i cant wait to get them! My OH would go crazy if i got the emmas diary ones th nw he doesnt want to do anythinf til our scan cos he is sooo paranoid right now which i cnt blame him for being given our past but im dyin to make things seem more ‘real’

Today my nausea has gone up a notch, boobs are so so so sore and so are nipples.
I have some one sided sharp pains come and go which worried me, so does that slight pink mixed with cm I get once a week. So glad I have the scan tomorrow and hopefully put my mind at rest for now.

Shnsn I have some pain on my right side along with some cramping too quite sharp at times hoping it’s an ovarian cyst. Trying to put it out of my head but still getting the brown cm off and on nothing much but it’s still worrying. I just need to get through this next week and will get my scan the following week with EPAU. I’m so excited for you for tomorrow I hope everything goes well x

Im stil the same today although ive had weird feeling just below my belly button... cnt decide if its a stabbin feelin or a pullin feeling or a tugging.... my cm is stil watery/creamy... im abit on th nervous side as the 5 to 6wk mark is where my last 2 losses occurred... so ive been abit on the negative side today but im hopin it just passes and everythings okk. Im bk to checkin constantly when I feel wet ](*,)

Im stil the same today although ive had weird feeling just below my belly button... cnt decide if its a stabbin feelin or a pullin feeling or a tugging.... my cm is stil watery/creamy... im abit on th nervous side as the 5 to 6wk mark is where my last 2 losses occurred... so ive been abit on the negative side today but im hopin it just passes and everythings okk. Im bk to checkin constantly when I feel wet ](*,)

I’m constantly knicker checking too would drive you insane!

Shnsn good luck for your scan today xx

On the plus side my cramps have subsided and my boobs are starting to get more sore today! Really more a burning tingling sensation and my nipples are more sensitive this morning. My cm has gone to more creamy again so I feel a bit of relief. Taking one day at a time going to ring the EPAU this morning and get my scan booked for next week. Will see if they can do it on Thursday or Friday so at least il be over the time of my miscarriage and should be able to see the beginnings of a little baby. 10 days will probably drag in x

I’m constantly knicker checking too would drive you insane!

Shnsn good luck for your scan today xx
Thank you
Scan is at 2.30pm and time is dragging! I always worry about ectopic but I have heard that pain with that will get worse rather than come and go and you would know because of the amount of pain. Still these odd pains here and there don’t help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->