MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Only a few cramps and tightness here and there throughout the day. Feeling them a bit more now that the kids are in bed and I can relax a little. Still not sure if it's the start of something for me. I'll see what happens during the night I guess! Glad tomorrow is Paddy's day so the hubby will be here and I can relax a bit better.

Nothing new for me except (sorry TMI) I've been having lots of discharge and lightning crotch.
Both my boys are sick right now though so I'm actually hoping she waits until at least this upcoming weekend.

Well im currently awake with heartburn but been too toilet twice and slowly my plug looks as if its comin away! Its still very much clear but stringy, had a teeny bit of what looks like a thin string of blood second time. My thighs are all achey aswell which not sure if that means anything... but its keepin me awake slightly lol. Seems to be more on one thigh than the other so im goin with baby lying on a nerve possibly ???

Nothing new for me except (sorry TMI) I've been having lots of discharge and lightning crotch.
Both my boys are sick right now though so I'm actually hoping she waits until at least this upcoming weekend.
What a shame hope the boys get better soon x

Well im currently awake with heartburn but been too toilet twice and slowly my plug looks as if its comin away! Its still very much clear but stringy, had a teeny bit of what looks like a thin string of blood second time. My thighs are all achey aswell which not sure if that means anything... but its keepin me awake slightly lol. Seems to be more on one thigh than the other so im goin with baby lying on a nerve possibly ???
Hopefully you are doing ok x

Hopefully you are doing ok x

was up half 1-5am with contraction like pain in my thighs, but not sure if its a sign of anything as didnt have anything in my tummy/back... woke up at half 7 and i have definately started losing my plug was no mistaking it this time lol some blood was mixed in aswell so hopefully things are going to start. Currently bouncin on my ball, got midwife at half 2 so hopin for some more news from her. Only 2 days til im induced but i really really want to go naturally

was up half 1-5am with contraction like pain in my thighs, but not sure if its a sign of anything as didnt have anything in my tummy/back... woke up at half 7 and i have definately started losing my plug was no mistaking it this time lol some blood was mixed in aswell so hopefully things are going to start. Currently bouncin on my ball, got midwife at half 2 so hopin for some more news from her. Only 2 days til im induced but i really really want to go naturally
Sounding positive. Good luck and keep us posted on any progress. All the best x

I am 1cm dilated, got my sweep... cervix is stil quite far back though. She says i quite possibly am havin contractions in top of my thighs so could be the start just need them to come more regularly as im roughly 1 every 10mins that lasts 40secs roughly

I am 1cm dilated, got my sweep... cervix is stil quite far back though. She says i quite possibly am havin contractions in top of my thighs so could be the start just need them to come more regularly as im roughly 1 every 10mins that lasts 40secs roughly

That's good news! Keep us updated if you can!!

How are you doing mummyyshearer?? Any progress?

I was around 2cm dilated during my appointment but apparently with this baby being my third is normal and no signs of anything happening. Went for a walk today despite how windy it was and I was in so much pain, but will try again tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

Also I just realised that my induction is on mother's Day! I had come to terms with not going out for brunch with the whole virus thing but not even a lie in??? .

Bump picture 40+5.

Heeey not sure if there is any progress they are quite intense and i do scrunch my face up when it reaches its peak lol just arent coming at regular intervals... ive took paracetamol about 45 mins ago thinkin maybe itl help and il be able to get some sleep but doesnt look like it :/

Heeey not sure if there is any progress they are quite intense and i do scrunch my face up when it reaches its peak lol just arent coming at regular intervals... ive took paracetamol about 45 mins ago thinkin maybe itl help and il be able to get some sleep but doesnt look like it :/

It sounds promising for sure! With DD2 my contractions were all over the place the day before. Then i went to bed and woke up with much stronger ones and had to run the loo loads of times. Then it all went full speed ahead. Got to the hospital at 7cm and had her 20 minutes later. So be ready if your tummy gets upset out of nowhere! I really think tonight is your night!!

How are you doing mummyyshearer?? Any progress?

I was around 2cm dilated during my appointment but apparently with this baby being my third is normal and no signs of anything happening. Went for a walk today despite how windy it was and I was in so much pain, but will try again tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

Also I just realised that my induction is on mother's Day! I had come to terms with not going out for brunch with the whole virus thing but not even a lie in??? .

Bump picture 40+5.

Haha but what a mother's day present though!! Aw I hope you're little one comes soon for you. Didn't know that it's normal to be dilated with not much happening the more kids you have. I will keep that in mind.
Don't push yourself too hard with the walking. No point in being in pain and exhausted. How are coping with child minding for when you go into labour? My folks were meant to be doing it but now with the advice from the HSE I don't feel comfortable asking them to mind my girls. Luckily my sister said she can do it but feel terrible if it's during the day and she'll have to leave work.

It sounds promising for sure! With DD2 my contractions were all over the place the day before. Then i went to bed and woke up with much stronger ones and had to run the loo loads of times. Then it all went full speed ahead. Got to the hospital at 7cm and had her 20 minutes later. So be ready if your tummy gets upset out of nowhere! I really think tonight is your night!!

well just had a 6minute gap there which is shortest ive had all day! Dnt want to jinx it so hoping for another around same time frame....im still losin alot of mucus plug... i can feel it come out as im lying down lol (sorry if its tmi)

Haha but what a mother's day present though!! Aw I hope you're little one comes soon for you. Didn't know that it's normal to be dilated with not much happening the more kids you have. I will keep that in mind.
Don't push yourself too hard with the walking. No point in being in pain and exhausted. How are coping with child minding for when you go into labour? My folks were meant to be doing it but now with the advice from the HSE I don't feel comfortable asking them to mind my girls. Luckily my sister said she can do it but feel terrible if it's during the day and she'll have to leave work.

Apparently yes, I was told with my second and again on Monday that the 2cm didn't really mean a whole lot in subsequent pregnancies unless you actually in labour.

Well, my mum is not in the high risk group health-wise or age yet but she does work... My husband's best friend lives in the same estate and we could leave them with then if it comes to it and a few neighbours have offered so if it comes to it... I'd rather have my mum available though.

Mummyys I really feel like we are going to wake up to new from you tomorrow!! Not jel at all hahahahahaha

well just had a 6minute gap there which is shortest ive had all day! Dnt want to jinx it so hoping for another around same time frame....im still losin alot of mucus plug... i can feel it come out as im lying down lol (sorry if its tmi)

Goodluck! That sounds pretty promising.

I'm still not expecting much being early still.. but my last came right around now. I've been pretty uncomfortable today with braxton hicks. And I swear I can almost feel my cervix changing/dilating during some of them? Does that sound crazy?

Well ive managed to get some sleep and havent felt anything so think theyve fizzled away....which is sort of annoyin when ive suffered alllll day :/ stil losin clear mucus though... it isnt yellow or bloody now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->