MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Goodluck! That sounds pretty promising.

I'm still not expecting much being early still.. but my last came right around now. I've been pretty uncomfortable today with braxton hicks. And I swear I can almost feel my cervix changing/dilating during some of them? Does that sound crazy?
Not at all! Keep us updated!

Well ive managed to get some sleep and havent felt anything so think theyve fizzled away....which is sort of annoyin when ive suffered alllll day :/ stil losin clear mucus though... it isnt yellow or bloody now

Still doesn't count you out that it won't be today. Did you manage to get any more sleep?

Still doesn't count you out that it won't be today. Did you manage to get any more sleep?

yeah pretty much slept all night except to pee... have had a couple more pains this morning but like randomly nothing like yesterday :/ im being induced tomorrow so going to crack on with some housewrk etc and hope maybe something starts up again... yet again stil alot of mucus comin away... surely theres not that much up there hahaa!!

yeah pretty much slept all night except to pee... have had a couple more pains this morning but like randomly nothing like yesterday :/ im being induced tomorrow so going to crack on with some housewrk etc and hope maybe something starts up again... yet again stil alot of mucus comin away... surely theres not that much up there hahaa!!
Haha! I never noticed when I lost my mucus plug with my girls. Either mine didn't come away until I was already in labour or I was just oblivious lol

Spent the morning changing bed sheets and sorting through the bedrooms. Lots of moving of storage boxes and things so now that I've sat down I'm feeling lot's of tightness in my stomach and some cramps. Think I brought on braxton hicks with all the work. Wanted to vacuum the house but will leave it to later or ask my husband to do it when he gets in from work.

Had braxton hicks or very mild contractions for hour and a half today. The were between 10- 15 minutes apart and lasted just over a minute. Have stopped now but all this stopping and starting is frustrating. Still hoping it's all a good sign though.

Has anyone any more updates?

No more updates from me im losin alot of thin slimey mucus everytime im at toilet... the toilet rolls not going to last at this rate hahaa im constantly wiping. Still gettin pains every 10-20mins lasting a minute but not gettin regular or tht :/

41 weeks tomorrow and nothing. Didn't go for a walk or anything was feeling generally sore and uncomfortable all morning. Cooked brunch this morning I think I overate, felt so bloated, crampy and drained that I had to go to bed to rest and spent the day dozing on and off.

Mummysshearer how are you feeling about tomorrow?

41 weeks tomorrow and nothing. Didn't go for a walk or anything was feeling generally sore and uncomfortable all morning. Cooked brunch this morning I think I overate, felt so bloated, crampy and drained that I had to go to bed to rest and spent the day dozing on and off.

Mummysshearer how are you feeling about tomorrow?

excited & nervous but i may go before tmorro! My waters are slowly leakin or least thts what it feels like, i phoned triage but as im due in tomorrow anyway and within the 24hr time frame they are happy for me to stay at home til my contractions get closer together.. they are stil abit all over place but i think they myt be starting to get in a pattern

excited & nervous but i may go before tmorro! My waters are slowly leakin or least thts what it feels like, i phoned triage but as im due in tomorrow anyway and within the 24hr time frame they are happy for me to stay at home til my contractions get closer together.. they are stil abit all over place but i think they myt be starting to get in a pattern

Definitely won't make it to the induction then!!! So exciting! Best of luck and keep us posted (if you can!)

Eeek, so excited for you!! Keep us updated only if you can. Best of luck! xx

Thats my pattern atm so not too sure what to think lol

View attachment 1080206

Oh I so hope that’s the start of things for you! How amazing would it be to go on your own the night before induction.

I’m hoping tomorrow is my day also. Had a really good 3-4 minute sweep today with my consultant. Was a good 3cm dilated and stretchy, cervix is very much gone apart from a couple of mm so he’s optimistic things will kick off fairly soon. Had some brown bleeding afterwards and just had my show an hour ago. A few contractions over the last couple of hours so going to try and get some sleep and hopefully things start moving!

Xfadingpat not crazy at all I swore I could definitely feel my cervix changing over the last few days!

Oh I so hope that’s the start of things for you! How amazing would it be to go on your own the night before induction.

I’m hoping tomorrow is my day also. Had a really good 3-4 minute sweep today with my consultant. Was a good 3cm dilated and stretchy, cervix is very much gone apart from a couple of mm so he’s optimistic things will kick off fairly soon. Had some brown bleeding afterwards and just had my show an hour ago. A few contractions over the last couple of hours so going to try and get some sleep and hopefully things start moving!

Xfadingpat not crazy at all I swore I could definitely feel my cervix changing over the last few days!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! That sounds so promising. Hope you can get some good rest in before it all kicks off!!

Im in hospital now waitin to be assessed :O!! Cause i have group b i may be kept in but shall wait and see when they finally get round to checkin me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->