March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

I have been havin slight crampin but no spotting my doc said it was ok but every little thing makes me nervous bc of my mc last time!!! does anyone know if they do ultrasounds on the first visit if u've had a mc?

Well today the MS has started this morning... and just in time for a big family party this afternoon. Excellent! Attempting to cook meringue at 7am is really not helping!!!!! Hope everyone is feeling ok today?? xxx

Well today the MS has started this morning... and just in time for a big family party this afternoon. Excellent! Attempting to cook meringue at 7am is really not helping!!!!! Hope everyone is feeling ok today?? xxx

Awwww i hope ur feeling better:winkwink:

Thanks Flaneuse - I am trying to calm down, but after the loss in January I was on edge to begin with!

I was thinking about taking a little appleseed and wrapping it in a jewelry box - a little more obtuse than a pregnancy test! Trying to come up with a cute little note to put under it to tell him it's the size of our little 'seed.'

So hard to stay excited about it now, but I have looked ALL over the internet and this chart seems encouraging. Why did this have to happen on a Friday so I am in agony all weekend?

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

I have to remind myself I was only 11 dpo on the draw and who knows when I implanted? For the praying kind - please say a little one for me.

I said a prayer for you as well as for myself !!! You will be fine stay positive

Thanks ladies. Sometimes the blood is pinkish reddish so really freaking me out. This mornig just a dot of blood. I am in a wedding today and scared I'd bleed more bc the standing around to take pictures and such. Ahh can't wait till tomorrow for blood work I just want to stopppppp spotting.

I can relate to the food issue. Nothing seems to peak my interest. The smell of coffee makes me nauseous as well n my husband is constantly making coffee. I was at the rehearsal dinner yesterday n my DH asked me to hold his cup of coffee and I gagged. People looked at me :shrug: I think some people assume n I'm not happy about that since I am scared of a m/c and don't want people to know but as long as I do not confirm it.

I was also thinking since I did IVF and they pu 2 embryos in me may e the spotting is bc one embryo is coming out bc did t attach properly???? But how many days would I spot bc of that???

Good luck at the famil party!!! I have the same thing but at mine people will b watching a lot since I am in wedding and have to stand up there as they get married and I pray I don't barf in my flowers!!!

Maybe they're both attaching so two different places releasing a little bit of stretching blood!! I'm excited for you Addy! When will you get your results back??

I go tomorrow for blood work to make sure numbers are still doubling and Friday for ultrasound to see what's going on in there and how many I have. Whatever he/she or they r doing in there they r scaring mommy so no more spotting!! I did have stretching pain yesterday so maybe that's a good sign. It was not a cramp it literally felt like stretching and pulling.

Last pregnancy I had such cramps my stomach was on fire and doctor said it was normal without blood so do not worry if u cramp up without spotting. It's the combination that is no good.

It's now 6 am and everyday I wake up at 3 5 6 and 7 it's driving me nutty I can't sleep a full night!! Dh looks over n asks " what r u doing over there every morning" lol I'm being kept awake for some reason is what I'm doing.

Addie - I am praying you get comforting news this week that all is normal. 6lilpigs might be right in that you are having TWO different attachments! :)
Good luck with wedding and remember - you have a migraine :winkwink: - so don't be afraid to take some quiet moments to sit down. :)

I know spotting is very normal - but man does it freak us out!

Today my AF is due and I have what seems like the same symptoms, but like at 15% of what they usually feel like. (Mainly some cramping that feels like it might end up being diarrhea. TMI!)

Blessed22 - THANK you for your prayers!

Waula - I'm going to bake for my hub's homecoming today and the thought of raw eggs is getting to me already!!! :)

Lots of BETA tests this week for us all - hoping they put our minds at ease.

hey, i only found out yesterday that im pregnant!!!
im due March 17th...
but this is just a guestimate until i go to the docs!! :thumbup:

Hi everyone, I am new here and also anticipating a mid-march arrival!

Faiiry Dustt and SMR111 - Congratulations and WELCOME! :)

Lol!! That's how I feel to!! Like you said you get full quick and then want something thirty minutes later!! I know my husband think I'm has gone crazy already. Cause once I finish one thing I want something else!

Hello
Please keep your fingers crossed. I bled about an hour ago and dearly hoping it's not a mc. It wasn't a lot, it was bright red. I am trying not to freak out.
Thanks

MsCrow - Sending loads of positive sticky bean vibes your way! xxxx

I'm new to the forum and excited to read this thread. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow, due March 12, 2012 with my first baby. I have slept 10+ hours each night for the past 2 nights and would still be ok with a nap!

Hi again all, how are we all feeling today? I've got some slight cramping in my lower abdomen, kinda feels a bit tight. No blood so I'm not worrying. I guess it's all the changes??

Other than that I'm shattered - which I remember with my first pregnancy. Just been watching a film with DH and dozed off - woke myself up snoring, lol! Mind you the film was pants IMO - "2012" - anyone seen it? I'm not a fan.

So, I spoke to my Mum this morning and she said that I shouldn't be doing anything in this first trimester that needs me "to bear down" - so she said standing ironing is a no no. Do you think this is right? I did about 2.5 hours of ironing this morning?

I'm new to the forum and excited to read this thread. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow, due March 12, 2012 with my first baby. I have slept 10+ hours each night for the past 2 nights and would still be ok with a nap!

Exactly the same as me! Only you're a bit further along. I've slept like a log these past 2 nights and I haven't slept properly in ages but I sure am now. Congratulations on your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->