March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Hi Redsox,
Thanks hun!!! Im going to wait and tell the together...I've only told a selected few in case something happens. When are you going to start telling people? I was thinking my first appointment to determine my edd or either my 8 wks appointment! And Congrats to you to!! :hugs:

That's so exciting! The kids will be thrilled I am sure!!! I haven't told a SOUL (aside from this forum!) - my husband will get the news tomorrow when he gets home from being away for over a week!

We are going to see my family in mid-August, so if all goes well and I have a successful 8 week scan I'll share the news then. As for friends - probably after that. Work - I will probably hold out until I cannot hide it any longer.

Hi there!! Can I join in? I got my BFP today and am due 26th March 2012 - seems soooooooooo long off. It's still sinking in.

Bichon!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw you on the testing thread the past week or so and while I was just a lurker (I was being SO superstitious about testing this go around! I didn't even post as I was too freaked to even type of the possibility!!! HAH!) I am so happy to see you here!!! Congratulations!

Hoping we all have a healthy go of it! :)

Redsox-You be about 8 wks by mid Aug.!!! YAAAAYYY!!! I'm so excited about you telling DH!! He's going to be soooooo happy!! So what type of symptoms are you having so far? This is so exciting!!!! hehehe :happydance:

Redsox- just wanted to say my HCG at 13dpo was 131. So if yours doubles in 48hours it would be 110 at 13 dpo. So your HCG seems fine to me.x

Hi there!! Can I join in? I got my BFP today and am due 26th March 2012 - seems soooooooooo long off. It's still sinking in.

Bichon!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw you on the testing thread the past week or so and while I was just a lurker (I was being SO superstitious about testing this go around! I didn't even post as I was too freaked to even type of the possibility!!! HAH!) I am so happy to see you here!!! Congratulations!

Hoping we all have a healthy go of it! :)

LOL - Ace!! Congratulations hun on your BFP!! Fabulous news. Hope we all have a healthy 9 months and end up with our baby bundles in our arms in 2012 x

Wow!! I just started this forum thing today and im already addicted!! I guess it will be my new Facebook!! LOL!! Ok so can anyone help me on how to get my tickers on my profile?

Click on any one of mine and it will take you to the website for them, it should take you straight to a page where you can pick which ticker you want to make, hth x

Thanks Bichon!! I found it a couple of mins after i posted!! lol! Thanks though!!

Redsox- just wanted to say my HCG at 13dpo was 131. So if yours doubles in 48hours it would be 110 at 13 dpo. So your HCG seems fine to me.x

Gembar - thank you!!! I have calmed a bit after all of the lovely support and some mild Googling. :) I think because I ovulated late (CD 19), by going off my LMP they think I am about 4-5 days behind. I told them several times about when I ovulated - but clearly they are stuck on the LMP. I am just hoping I don't run into the same thing with my scan where they scare me by saying I'm measuring a week too small or something.

Cross that bridge when we come to it! All of these lovely doctors make me want to go off the grid and have my baby in the woods or something!:wacko:

Redsox-You be about 8 wks by mid Aug.!!! YAAAAYYY!!! I'm so excited about you telling DH!! He's going to be soooooo happy!! So what type of symptoms are you having so far? This is so exciting!!!! hehehe :happydance:

Letesha - I am so excited for you now that I saw you were on Clomid! Looks like it worked on the first try! Woohoo for you! :)

As for symptoms: sore boobs, exhausted, burping a lot (yuck - thankfully it's under control for now) and as of a few hours ago NAUSEA!!!!!!! yipes!

Have to say I am so happy to have symptoms as it makes it feel more real - though it's still weird not having DH know! :)

Been trying to motivate to go grocery shopping for FOUR hours. Wonder if I'll make it out of the house....:shrug:

Letesha - I am so excited for you now that I saw you were on Clomid! Looks like it worked on the first try! Woohoo for you! :)

As for symptoms: sore boobs, exhausted, burping a lot (yuck - thankfully it's under control for now) and as of a few hours ago NAUSEA!!!!!!! yipes!

Have to say I am so happy to have symptoms as it makes it feel more real - though it's still weird not having DH know! :)

Been trying to motivate to go grocery shopping for FOUR hours. Wonder if I'll make it out of the house....:shrug:

LOL!! i know the feeling!! My symptoms are: weeing ALOT, sore boobs, gas (tmi), on and off nausea but i really feel it when im hungry!!GRR, mood swings are on and off!! And girl i just can't stop eating!! LOL I'm hungry ALL THE TIME!! At only 4wks!! I love clomid for helping me concieve, but im praying for a singleton not multiplies!! LOL :nope:

Hi All,

Can I join?

This is my first EVER post in the pregnancy forums (I've been a BnBer in TTC for 17 months) so I'm totally worried but excited.

In my 17 months TTC we never had a :bfp: but I've now had them every day for a week so I'm feeling a little bit positive. I had to take Clomid to get my BFP and I have already booked in with my fertility clinic so I suppose it's official - amazing and really exciting. I have a scan booked for 4th August but my EDD is 17th March.

Anyway, I'm totally waffling. I was hoping my first pregnancy forum post would be better than this but hey...

:D

I hope you are all doing well.

xx

Oh my! I know I was worried about multiples when they prescribed Clomid, but thankfully it seems Metformin alone did the trick for me this time. :)

I am pretty sure I'll be using Clomid later on though as we'd like to have more than one. :)

Do you have any hopes on gender? I see you have two lovely girls.

Hi All,

Can I join?

This is my first EVER post in the pregnancy forums (I've been a BnBer in TTC for 17 months) so I'm totally worried but excited.

In my 17 months TTC we never had a :bfp: but I've now had them every day for a week so I'm feeling a little bit positive. I had to take Clomid to get my BFP and I have already booked in with my fertility clinic so I suppose it's official - amazing and really exciting. I have a scan booked for 4th August but my EDD is 17th March.

Anyway, I'm totally waffling. I was hoping my first pregnancy forum post would be better than this but hey...

:D

I hope you are all doing well.

xx

Hi Laura!

Welcome! I am so excited for you - it all feels surreal doesn't it?

Totally mad!

I'm feeling a bit better this weekend - more kind of calm about it all, if that makes any sense. I spent all of last week convinced that AF was going to have arrived. The cramps and CM don't help that feeling! :haha:

Anyway, I've already had to change my bras and I was totally sick this morning so I'm guessing that that is a good sign and I'm going to be positive.

I know there's a risk of multiples on Clomid. I'd be delighted whatever happens although I only had one follicle on my scan this month so almost certainly only one baby. :D

I have been feeling queasy all day, i hope its only because i didnt eat anything until 11am NOT because i am reaching 6 weeks!

Lauraclili- Welcome and much sticky baby dust to you!! :dust:

Redsox- Thanks hun!! They are a peice of work thats why if the doctor told me i was having twins i would faint right on the ultrasound table! :wacko: LOL!! I'm hoping for a handsome little man!! And hubby wants the same...what are you hoping for?

Pooch- We took the same pregnancy test!! LOL! :haha: To funny! Congrats though!! Hope you feel better...i only get queasy when i can't eat...it seems like the lil man (i'm speaking him into existance) just wanna be greedy already!! If im eating like this now i can imagine what the next months are going to be like!! Poor hubby!! :awww: LOL!

Lauraclili- Welcome and much sticky baby dust to you!! :dust:

Redsox- Thanks hun!! They are a peice of work thats why if the doctor told me i was having twins i would faint right on the ultrasound table! :wacko: LOL!! I'm hoping for a handsome little man!! And hubby wants the same...what are you hoping for?

How did I know you want a little man??:winkwink:

I used to want a boy SO bad, but weirdly in the past few months my heart has warmed to girls. My hubby is so amazing with babies and just loves them so I am dying to have one of our own.

I think my tummy has finally settled, but I cannot get motivated to leave the house. This is the first time the siren song of Target is not enough to lure me out...:sleep:

Totally mad!

I'm feeling a bit better this weekend - more kind of calm about it all, if that makes any sense. I spent all of last week convinced that AF was going to have arrived. The cramps and CM don't help that feeling! :haha:

Anyway, I've already had to change my bras and I was totally sick this morning so I'm guessing that that is a good sign and I'm going to be positive.

I know there's a risk of multiples on Clomid. I'd be delighted whatever happens although I only had one follicle on my scan this month so almost certainly only one baby. :D

That's wonderful that you already know - not that twins would be terrible mind you. I think it would be sort of fun. :)

I can't believe you've already had to upgrade bras - I am jealous. Still waiting on my heaving bosom. ;)

Hi ladies,

I'm new to the pregnancy side of the forums since I've been hanging out in the TTC side! But not anymore; got my :bfp: Woohoo!! :)

Anywho, I was wondering, how soon did you all get your first Dr. appts after the BFP?

For my last pregnancy, they scheduled me for the week after I called in with our news, and did blood work, checked HCG levels, etc. Very thorough! This time, at my new doc's office (we've since moved), they've scheduled me out to August to get a 9-week scan, and that's it so far. I'm not a high-risk pregnancy or anything; my last one was textbook perfect, but I'm wondering why one doc would do bloodwork straight away, and another waits a few weeks?

H&H 9 mos to all!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->