March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Redsox- I'll be praying that we get our hearts desire!! I can't wait for your husband to get back so you can tell him...(like imma be in the room or something!!) :roll: lol. You gotta post his response as soon as he calms down... I have had two people (two that don't know) to call me since i found out and ask me was i pregnant b/c they dreamt that i was either pregnant or had a baby in my arms!! Thats so crazy to me!!

blessing, I had a few people I work with have pregnancy dreams about me *last* month. I was kinda weirded out by it too, but I guess it was a good thing.

It's so hard no to tell people. I've had a couple people come up to me and tell me how good my skin looks, or that I look "very relaxed and happy." I'm bursting, but DH and I don't want to tell anyone until 1st tri is behind us. Spent almost two years TTC, don't want to jinx it.

Very tired with a headache now. Ate pizza for dinner which was horrible (after I went to the store and stocked up on fruit, cheese sticks, yogurt, stuff to snack on during the day). Pizza was honestly the only thing that sounded good.

So excited - I found out that one of my good friends, whom I introduced to his wife (they got married in December), are pregnant too! She's due two weeks before me, so we're going to be bump buddies.

blessing, I had a few people I work with have pregnancy dreams about me *last* month. I was kinda weirded out by it too, but I guess it was a good thing.

It's so hard no to tell people. I've had a couple people come up to me and tell me how good my skin looks, or that I look "very relaxed and happy." I'm bursting, but DH and I don't want to tell anyone until 1st tri is behind us. Spent almost two years TTC, don't want to jinx it.

Very tired with a headache now. Ate pizza for dinner which was horrible (after I went to the store and stocked up on fruit, cheese sticks, yogurt, stuff to snack on during the day). Pizza was honestly the only thing that sounded good.

So excited - I found out that one of my good friends, whom I introduced to his wife (they got married in December), are pregnant too! She's due two weeks before me, so we're going to be bump buddies.

i just finished pizza for dinner to! :haha: It is hard to not tell anyone..especially when they approach with that question! I was going to wait till my 1st trimester was up to but thats all the way in Sept! Then i said at my 8 wk check-up but that will be mid-late Aug. So then the finally idea came for my offical first appointment (cause i haven't seen the doc yet) just to get us and make sure everythings where it needs to be and my edd from him. After that...i think if someone asks...i will spill the beans.. but everyone else i will tell gradually as i go along!! So what gender do you perfer?

Redsox- I'll be praying that we get our hearts desire!! I can't wait for your husband to get back so you can tell him...(like imma be in the room or something!!) :roll: lol. You gotta post his response as soon as he calms down... I have had two people (two that don't know) to call me since i found out and ask me was i pregnant b/c they dreamt that i was either pregnant or had a baby in my arms!! Thats so crazy to me!!

You are so cute! Yes, I am hoping it will be a fun reveal. I am a little worried he's going to be very tired...is this how guys feel about proposing? HAH!

So I took a little appleseed (though I won't be 5 weeks until Wed, but a poppyseed is just SO small!) and I fastened it to this little scrapbook sticker I had from baby cards for friends. I put it in a box and plan on wrapping it to give him tomorrow. I was also thinking of being a little less obtuse and just waiting until I had a chance to snuggle him and ask him if he missed his pregnant wife....can't decide which to do?

So funny people are having dreams about you being preggo - that must be a good sign!

And yes I just had garlic breadsticks for dinner...we are quite a trio!

Redsox,

He may be tired but i would think that would have him energized once you tell him!! I think the little poppyseed idea is soooo cute!! I wish i had a chance to surprise my hubby but he's such a party pooper! :roll: He's one of those men who wouldn't even get excited if his head was of fire!! SMH! Its hard to believe our babies are that small!! :)

If it weren't for these forums I guarantee you that everyone in my family, my friends, and all the people I work with would know. So this is kind of my outlet! =) hehe

I think it will be fine - the funny coincidence is that our best couple friends run a weeklong summer camp and hubs has been away working with kids all week! Like I've said, he loves kids and is amazing with them, but funny to think about him being wiped out from a week of chasing kids and being like....um honey...prepare yourself. :)

Well if your DH isn't the emotive type, I am CERTAIN you will get your share of excitement from your girls!

If it weren't for these forums I guarantee you that everyone in my family, my friends, and all the people I work with would know. So this is kind of my outlet! =) hehe

RIGHT?!?!?!? Clearly I am starting to go crazy as I have been typing on here ALL day....the only people in the world that know aside from my OB.

When do you plan to share LovePurple?

I think it will be fine - the funny coincidence is that our best couple friends run a weeklong summer camp and hubs has been away working with kids all week! Like I've said, he loves kids and is amazing with them, but funny to think about him being wiped out from a week of chasing kids and being like....um honey...prepare yourself. :)

Well if your DH isn't the emotive type, I am CERTAIN you will get your share of excitement from your girls!

I believe so!! Especially my oldest!! I was thinking about getting some "I'm a big sister" t-shirts for them or either letting them make their own and take em out and thats how i outta tell every one else to!! lol I'm excited about some peoples reactions and dreadful of the negative people's reactions! I don't need no negavity in my life right now!! Waking up everymorning and making sure im still pregnant is stressful enough!!

hey ladies thanks for adding me to the "Mid March mamas" ! and i wana wish everyone a HAPPY AND HEATHLY 9 MONTHS!!!!!! CONGRATS LADIES I HOPE WE CAN ALL TAKE THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER!

if it weren't for these forums i guarantee you that everyone in my family, my friends, and all the people i work with would know. So this is kind of my outlet! =) hehe

hahaha i totally agree!!! We are quite a bunch

if it weren't for these forums i guarantee you that everyone in my family, my friends, and all the people i work with would know. So this is kind of my outlet! =) hehe

hahaha i totally agree!!! We are quite a bunch

Yeah, but it works! I also just posted another thread, but I started a journal this evening. Going through my experience so far. Want to document the pregnancy. It felt SO good, as I can't tell you the last time I actually sat down and wrote about what's going on in my head and all. It's pretty relaxing! And makes you truly appreciate what's going on!

Lovepurple I like that idea because its like I be having so much on my mind and due to my past mc im so nervous this time

Ok today is day 4 of spotting!!! I'm getting really frustrated. I know 40% of women spot during pregnancy but everytime I go to the bathroom I have it on the TP and it's freaking me out. After my beta on Monday I am going to talk to my doctor bc I just don't like the spotting. Anyone having this?

Ok today is day 4 of spotting!!! I'm getting really frustrated. I know 40% of women spot during pregnancy but everytime I go to the bathroom I have it on the TP and it's freaking me out. After my beta on Monday I am going to talk to my doctor bc I just don't like the spotting. Anyone having this?

I had what I believe was implant bleed. It lasted for 5 days and was always brown. This was one of the reasons I thought I was preg!

God I went from being HUNGRY ALL THE TIME to being not hungry and having every sort of food making me feel sick so I can hardly eat it!

Addie- As long as your not having any cramping and the blood isn't bright red.. U should be ok!!

Would- I stay hungry but can only eat a little before I'm full and then thirty minutes later I'm hungry again!! I just finished eating two taco's and had ate pizza like a hour n thirty before that!! Smh!! Lol

Yeah i feel hungry but as soon as I start eating I'm already full, so then I think I'm thirsty but nothing fixes that ha ha! I just dont even know what i want!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->