March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Congratulation Mouse, Widger and Kel. Brilliant news!

I second everything you've all said, you've been brilliant!

X

Wow. I can't believe we're all mama. Nuts.

I'm so happy i found you. Just wish it had been earlier. Xxxx

Congrats Kel!!

I think you round this thread off with Rowan! All over to the other side for more fun... No more symptom spottin just poo, bf and other random chat!

I echo what everyone else has said, don't think I'd hve lasted the 9 months as well without you guys and especially labour day!

Xxx

Widger, Mouse and Kel..... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that's all of us!!!! What a fantastic journey so far :cloud9: I'm feeling so happy for us all! Let's hope the future years bring just as much fun and chat. xxxxx

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS KEL!!!! :cloud9: Rowan was on our list of names too - gorgeous xxx

cant believe we are all mamas :cloud9:

Love you all xxxx

Hey
Ladies

First off not had a chance to look back to the ladies that were labouring with me, city, widger, i will get back at see when i get the chance

So pleased to annouce the arrival of Emily Alexis Cross - 31st March 2012, weighing 8lb 3oz. After labouring 20 hours, we did not get the birth we intended and had forceps delivery. Mummy a little tramaustised with regards to not the best care and birth along with post care but im slowly forgetting about it

She is perfect and i cant think of a time without her

Thank you to all you ladies - you have been fabulous ..

I will get a chance to read back but huge congratulations to everyone

We will see you over in March Mamas - Part II

Lynsey xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah....congratulations mouse, kel, widger and vitfa....are we all mamas now???? How scary is that....the last 9 months have really flown by and i feel honoured to have spent the time with you lovely ladies....your great advice....non judgemental attitudes......and discussions around swamp crotch/surfboards and the like....now bring on the poonami chat on the other thread...exciting times x x

Love you all:kiss:

Massive congrats Kel!!! Rowan was on my list of names too!!!!

Lynsey - you were labouring along with me :thumbup: sorry you had forceps...not the best birth but sure Emily is worth it :kiss: What time was she born??

Well I can't believe we all made it!!! It has been an honour and a privilege to share this momentous journey with you all. I am 100% sure it wouldn't have been the same without your chat and banter along the way. I feel all hormonal now :cry: Huge thanks for FT for starting this thread :thumbup:

Hopefully I will now get time to post on the other thread!!! :blush:

Yay, this thread is complete. Thanks so much to everyone for your chat along the way (particularly waiting for my lazy boy to appear) but a massive thanks to FT for keeping up with the thread and updating scan dates etc. You are a star.

Now, I think I belong on the other side..... :)

Well said, Widge. Welcome to mommyhood everyone, and thanks for sharing the journey thus far. :hugs:

Hello everyone!!

Know it's been a while but wonderd how everyone is getting on with there little ones? Olivia is just old enough now that i finally get a few minutes in the day to myself (she's curently still in bed alseep)
I miss speaking to you all everyday and hearing how your all doing and what your all up to so thought i would just say hi again and see who is still around, I've only just got back on this site and already am loving the surport again.
Hope you are all well and your munchkins are behaving!
lots of love
Gemma
xx

Hi Gemma! Livi is gorgeous!

We're Ll still talking in the parenting version of this thread... I can't get a link up a the moment but if you go back a couple of pages you can come and slot into it all again. :)

X

Hi Gemma!

Loads of us are still about to chat to! The baby group has been invaluable with advice. Join us! I'm on my phone so can't do the link, but it's in the baby group section...March Mamas of course! x

hello ladies am back to has anybody got the link i hope ur all well xx

danielle - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...h-mamas-2012-baby-group-closed-group-320.html

good to have you back!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->