March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

what? no more news Mouse? I'm disappointed. :rofl: busy you say??!!! :haha: good luck hun - get the mouselet out...and come and join the boob/poo chat on the other thread!!!! xxx

have i missed news on widger??? last i heard she was dilating etc.... ??

Go mouse :yipee:

Well, my waters were broken by consultant and three hours later my baby boy arrived last night!! Had 2 paracetamol and gas&air. After a very long first time birth with epidural and ventouse, I have to say how it doesn't mean you'll have anything like it again.

He weighed 8lb 3oz and resembles his little brother a little.

Will be back on for update just need to catch up on sleep xx

Good luck Kel xx

go widger!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! xxxx

Congratulations Widger! Thought you'd have a boy, just didn't get here in time to guess ! Hooray!

Surely labourmouse must be able to update us mid push? C'mon mini mouse!

i bet the mouselet is getting some lovely mummy-mouse cuddles....:cloud9: xxx

Way to gooooooooooooooo Widger :happydance::hugs:

So pleased you got the birth you wanted :winkwink: Look forward to hearing more news on your new little man :kiss:

C'mon Mousey....what's the news :baby::baby:

HUGE CONGRATS WIDGER!!!!! awwwwww brothers :cloud9: amazing :kiss: cant wait to hear name :hugs:

now where is rashy... i cant believe her; not updating us all minute by minute..... :winkwink:

Baby Mouse was born at 9:30 am! She is obsessed with eating. :shock:

The whole induction was amazing. Ill elaborate in my birth story when I get around to it!

Congrats Widger and Mouse! Is that the end of our arrivals?

Rowan May was born April 3rd 6:20 pm 7lbs 13oz. Breastfeeding like a pro! Will update with a pic and birth story tomorrow!

Congratulations everyone on all of the march babies!! How exciting! It seems like yesterday when I first clicked in this thread started by firsttimer and we were all poppyseeds!! Time has flown!! Thanks for being there for me girlies!!!

Hooray for citymouse, widger and kel! Congratulations!! :happydance: :happydance:

I agree with wouldluv - it`s been a fabulous ride, and I am SO thankful to have `met`all of you!!! The support and friendships we`ve developed through this thread have been a real blessing. Big thanks to FT for starting the thread and keeping us all together!!

Oh yay Kel congratulations! Glad you didn't have to wait for the 12th! :)

Hanks laddies for keeping me sane through pregnancy and I'm proud and excited to share the Mama journey wth you all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->