March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Wow Lozza was that dream whilst still pregnant? Sounds like a strange one! :haha: I don't have time to ream now! :haha:

Labour :dust: to the ladies with hardcore comfy babies!!! :hugs:

Oh no Lozza, that sounds like a scary dream. Hope we were the winners!

Girls, I'm very excited for you all!

Hey all, waters broke at midnight and contractions started fast and horrible, like every 2-3 minutes with a minute between. Epidural is great, baby went from high to zero station and I'm 4-5. On oxygen and trying to sleep, fingers shaking but I feel good compared to before!

Dh commanding me to go to sleep... Gnight!

Rashy - :happydance: :hugs: cant wait for you to meet mini-rashy.... ok ok, i wont pick on the baby... :haha: ... little mouselet :) :hugs:

:happydance: So excited for you!!
Think I will officially be the last waiting March Mama!

Go Mousey!!! so excited for you!! Mouselet must have sensed impending eviction and decided to make her own appearance :haha::happydance:

GOOD LUCK :hugs::hugs:

Under an epi and still finding time to update BnB, that's true march mama dedication! Hope fully little mouse will be here very soon, enjoy those first moments! Xx

Yes, well, I can't sleep. ;)

Was 9 by 5 am. Waiting for baby to descend. My doctor will be here in an hour.

Must go before Dh catches me!

bravemouse. wonder if you're pushingmouse right now. crazy. c'mon mousey push out the mouselet!!!! :happydance: :baby: massive hugs hun xxxx

Yay Mouse!!! :happydance: Great job! Not long now til you meet your baby :hugs:

Omg this is so exciting ! Braveymouse... Please update us push by push.

Rashy you are hilarious!!!!! let us know the moment your little girls head is out :haha: No, seriously... i wonder if mini-mouse is here yet :hugs: I guess 6lb 12oz :)

I cant believe mouse is updating us when 9cm dilating omg...the girl is a legend!!!!!:happydance:...go mouselet go......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->