March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

If so - any symptoms?

During what was week 3 i was REAL hot and exhausted, now im just tired all the time. No MS yet or peeing in the night. LOL.

Just wanted to find some ladies at same point really - everyone else seems much further along! :(

BTW my due date is March 18th xxx :dance:

Im not sure how far along I am, maybe 4 or 5 weeks. I found out last week and tThursday I got a confirm Positve at a clinic. This Thursday (7/14) I will get done a Blood Test! Im nervous and excited at the same time.
My symptons so far are very tired, and some sharp pains in abdominal, they come and go and last for seconds.

Yay me too can i join, I'm about 4 weeks 4 days!! Ive had a quite a few symptoms already including getting a sick feeling but not actually vomiting! I had some blood work done Monday when I should have been 4weeks 1day and my hcg level was 607 I think that's actually pretty high lol.. Maybe I'm further then I thought! Also peed on a digi this morning that gave me a 3+ I guess it's no wonder considering my hcg is so high!

Hello :)

4 weeks too. I conceived on 26th or 27th June and EDD is 18 March. If anyone wants a buddy I'd be pleased it. I'm still in major shock and my head keeps fluttering around all the possibilities. I am truly quite scared.

I was totally boiling in bed last week and I'm still having trouble sleeping...waking up from 2am every night. So, I can't decide if I risk nodding off at my desk because of that or that it's a general symptom.

I POADigital last Thursday and it said 1-2 weeks. Shall re-confirm for DH on Friday, it'll probably help us both to see the words. In the meantime I've been POAS for fun but reality is still not sinking in.

Hi ladies! can I join in?
I got my BFP a couple of days ago, I'm 4 weeks 1 day, and my EDD is 3.20, but that depends what calculator I use. Going to the doc's today to get a blood test and see when he thinks I'm due! So excited :) I don't feel pregnant yet either, and I'm not sure I will until I can tell everyone!!

Symptoms: sore bbs, lots of little cramps and stretching, and now I'm waking up randomly in the middle of the night with insomnia. Is that actually a symptom? I'm tired in the afternoons, but I didn't think insomnia was a symptom too!

I've been waking up too! Iv heard a few people say it so it must be something to do with pregnancy! It's weird hey!

Hey everyone...can I join the group too? I'm 4 weeks and 1 day, I think, hoping that this one is a sticky bean.

Haven't really had any symptoms, infact if we hadn't off been TTC this month then I wouldn't have taken a test. The only symptoms really were a lot of watery CM after ovulation and being a bit gassy, although I have got a really annoying cold/sore throat but not sure that's a symptom!!??.

Going to ring the docs next week to get a midwife appointment, although not really sure how these things work :wacko:

WUDLUVABUB - thats good your getting 3+ on the digi already, maybe ur further along. My last one was still 1-2 weeks (3-4) so i hope its okay! I hear the digi's can be a bit erratic with their conception dates. Just hope when im brave enough to take another that i see 2-3 (4-5) :)

mscrow - Im due march 18th too... soooo exciting :)

katben - im afraid getting a cold is indeed linked with pregnancy. Ive just had one too :) We get colds at the beg of pregnancy due to hormonal changes and lower immune system (so that body accepts fathers sperm)... hope it goe soon! :)

as for me, im still getting stretching pains and still soooo tired FROM 3PM - 6PM. But im concerned that my BBs are not sore :( With my MC in april they were real sore..... buit worrying! Im sleeping thru the night too. Again, last time i had hot sweats. :(

BTW will i be able to edit the thread title as we move along each week to 5,6,7, weeks etc etc....?

Hi everyone. I got my bfp yesterday, due around 16th march. My only symptoms have been cramps, peeing loads, heartburn, and lack of energy. I've not got my head around it yet! Wishing everyone a h&h 9 months xx

BTW will i be able to edit the thread title as we move along each week to 5,6,7, weeks etc etc....?

Yes! You just go back to the original post and hit the edit button.. Then the Go Advanced option and then edit the title! Maybe if you give us a name then it can just be the name the whole way instead of having to change the week all the time!

WUDLUVABUB - thats good your getting 3+ on the digi already, maybe ur further along. My last one was still 1-2 weeks (3-4) so i hope its okay! I hear the digi's can be a bit erratic with their conception dates. Just hope when im brave enough to take another that i see 2-3 (4-5) :)
(

Well I was hoping I would get a 2-3 so I could use the second test in the pack in a few weeks and get a 3+ and put all the photos in my scrap book.. Kinda like progress so imagine how surprised I was to see a 3+ lol.. Now I have a spare digi.. lol

Can I join too! I got my bfp today and think that seems to make me 4 weeks with a due date around March 19th. :happydance:

Phoned the drs for an appointment on Friday - hope they don't send me away and say its too early.

Feel really rough today, my mouth feels like it does when I have a hangover, horrid taste and furry tongue! Feel sick but not actually been sick yet which is good as I have a bit of a phobia of being sick!

x

Yes! You just go back to the original post and hit the edit button.. Then the Go Advanced option and then edit the title! Maybe if you give us a name then it can just be the name the whole way instead of having to change the week all the time!

OKAY LADIES - what shall our group name be??

OKAY LADIES - what shall our group name be??

Something to do with March I guess..????

Mid March babies 2012?

sorry - not feeling very creative haha x

or just March 2012 babies? LOL

Ha ha I am not feeling overly creative either! we need something kinda cute though.. July Poppy Seeds, March Bloomers..?? Ha ha no.... Mid March Mummas.... Gahh.. Seriously my creativity has flat lined.. bahahaha I can't even think.. Hang on.. I'll keep trying!

Sounds good!!!!
This is your first yeah?? Are you nervous lol I am.. I keep thinking I hope everything I am feeling is normal! I had like a pulling feeling all day today and now its gone.. Every little twinge I'm kinda like I hope it's nothing bad!! But I am trying to stay positive I have NO reason to think anything will go wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->