March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

wish i had been sik a couple of times as well... would feel more''real'' then lol x

If it's any consolation I've been like you, ok aside from sleeplessness and being sooo wrecked between 3-6pm.

ginganinja I'm in the same situation as you, it happened very quickly and still in shock. In fact I'm terrified and worried about the future, whilst being pleased. I don't know. 16 years of trying not to be pregnant, suddenly, everything is different.

SHORTNSLOW - wow MS already? im jealous LOL! crazy i know :) congrats! (on the pregnancy i mean, not the ms haha)

Thanks, congrats too you too. With MS its a like/hate thing. I like it because it helps put my mind at ease a little bit but i hate it because I remember when it started this early with my first daughter it lasted 4 months! Hoping it doesn't last as long or get even worse.

This is my first BUT i had a MC in april. I had a 7 week scan and baby was only 5 weeks :( it was tough. Its made me really reserved this time - no open excitement or anything at the moment. Im also analysing everything. Like right now - i have NO symptoms... so im freaking out! Ive been super tired though. Just hope MS kicks in during next two weeks - as didnt have it with MC and it would make me feel much better (believe it or not!!!) xxx

I believe it because I have been there! I had no symptoms when I had a miscarriage a couple years ago. I didn't think anything of it at the time though because with my second daughter I had absolutely no symptoms either. With my third daughter I had severe cramping scared me because she was conceived a year after my miscarriage so I was afraid it was happening again. The pain was pretty bad but apparently it was normal because she was born full term at 9 pounds 13.9 oz.

I have 3 daughters this will be our 4th and we would love a son but would love a healthy baby really!

Oh and is anyone scared of have a leap year baby!!!

lol I am. My husband wished it on my sister-in-law last year because he thought it would be "cool" but Her and I both agree that it would be hard to explain why their birthday doesn't show up every year like their siblings do. I am afraid because he wanted it for her it will happen to me but I think I am a safe distance away lol

Edit: I meant last year as in last time sorry!

ooo i think im far enough away from the leap year date not to worry - but wud be pretty funny :)

This is turning into a GREAT positive thread... and that quote went down well earlier, i love it too ;)

today i had the usual tiredness between 3-6pm (same as you mscrow, how odd lol) but nothing else...yet

Ive not called my midwife yet to arrange first appointment etc as didnt want to get too excited, but think i will tomorrow so that i can arrange a meeting around 7 weeks and fingers crossed have a date for the big 12 week scan. I think im going to have a private scan around 6 1/2 weeks tho to put my mind at ease (after having had a MC). otherwise i will constantly worry until 12 weeks... and thats no good for me - or baby!

NIGHT NIGHT LADIES :)

I had no idea that insomnia was a symptom, but now that I google it, it sounds like it's common until week 6, but does last the whole pregnancy for some people. It's so crazy, when I'm dead-tired all day, but then can't sleep after waking in the middle of the night.

Anybody else having a hard time believing this is real? I POAS every morning still, just to reassure myself it isn't a dream...

My due date is March 18th as well!! :) I've had 2 previous c-sections so I know I'll probably have the baby 10 days prior to that date tho. I know I was preggo bc of the heartburn! Ugh I never have heartbun except during my pregnancys. I also have crazy werid dreams but none about being pregnant. Other then that, its really werid, my boobs aren't hurting or anything.

Conceived on Father's Day here, so we are looking at March 11!!!!! After 4+ years of TTC and fertility treatments we shocked ourselves but conceiving naturally!

I've had the frequent peeing....like non-stop!, sore boobs so extremely tired that I fall asleep for a nap right after work 5pm and again at 8pm for about 1/2hr....but starting to get more excited and trying not to worry myself! I know I'll regret it, but I look forward to the MS as it will be a very real YOUR PREGNANT symptom!

Lol I think it would be great ti have a leap year baby--pretty unusual! I went to the Drs today and got my +hpt test there and 5 vials of blood drawn. Should hopefully get the quant hcg by Friday. I'm traveling to VA for a month in August and would like to see an ob before I go to get some anti nausea meds in case I need them while traveling.

Anybody else having a hard time believing this is real? I POAS every morning still, just to reassure myself it isn't a dream...

Yup, still POAS and still being surprised by the line. I think it's a dream and one day I'll POAS and the line won't be there...its still there this morning, and as dark as the control line.

The tiredness between 3-6pm is incredible and it's hard to know whether it's because of waking up during the night, lying there with that feeling of paranoia that I've overslept, daring to look at the clock and going back to sleep OR, just bloody tiredness.

I didn't even think about possibly having a leap year baby! Hopefully I don't go early this time ;).

crowned-- I still POAS every morning too. I'm enjoying watching the lines grow darker with each passing day. I still get the same intense joy as if it were the very first time I tested!

Have all of you already at 5 weeks realized the first month of your pregnancy is already gone!! Ha ha under 8 months left! :)

Oh my gosh!!! I just hit 5 weeks today and I didn't even realize that! This is still so surreal!! I keep forgetting that it really is happening!

im a little bit further along:)...but yes...i kinda knew i was pregnant before i even took my test..hot...tired...N very very nauseous..its amazing how something soooo SMALL can change your bdy so act:cloud9:

I got my BFP a week ago and still can't believe it. I'm due on March 20th but am really nervous. Was feeling pretty good (aside from sore boobs and slight fatigue) until today. The ms and food aversions started last night and now I don't want to eat anything and the fatigue hit today too. Could put my head on my desk and sleep for hours and it's only 10:30 in the morning here!

H&H 9 months to everyone!

My cousin is a leap year baby! She always celebrates on the 28th:) It is pretty neat though!

I am starting to think I am not as far along as I thought....maybe just under 4weeks. I did 2 different hpt this morning and the lines are getting darker, but still lighter than the control. I don't think I will test tomorrow, just so I can see a change two days from now.

I can't wait to get a u/s, but I know it will not be for a few more weeks. The waiting is going to kill me this time!!

Does anyone else find themselves randomly grabbing their bbs just to see if they are sore?? :wacko: lol

addy1 - YEP ME! i keep grabbing them because they are not really sore yet... so i keep checking!

anyone got any new symptoms? last night i thought i was going to throw up (tmi) but it passed... may not even be preg related as im totally fine today. No symptoms at all really! so hope everything is ok!

hi yall! Im a bit concerned, maybe someone can help me out?? well 2 days ago i realized a mole on my shoulder seem different. It grew somewhat outwards and it change color. My moles are usually brown and this one on my shoulder looks darker. Im worry bc right away I though of skin cancer! Today i have blood test and my results will be ready until Tuesday and by then i will ask the Doc about it. Has this happen to anyone?

naleb04 - yer me hun. i actually had a hosp appointment to check out a mole, but cancelled it as couldnt make it. then i got preg and just havent re-arranged it. I have a mole on my neck and im sure it changed. The doc looked at it and said 'It really does look ok, im sure its fine. But if it makes u feel better then its funny enough that i can refer you.'' So i will arrange another referal - but prob after pregnancy as its sounds silly, but doctor stuff stresses me out. Also, with my MC in spril my bloods were taken. Surely that wud have found anything seriously wrong?? Or wud it not??

so your not alone xxx

But remember mole change with ages - and for other reasons which are not always bad. so try not to worry xxxx

Hello I'm new to this thread! Due around 17th March with my 2nd. Got a DD aged 3! We're all thrilled. Hope everyone is well! <3 x

Hi Blousey! Welcome to the thread and congrats on your BFP! :) i take it ur name is from bugsy malone? one of my all time fav movies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->