March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

This is my first BUT i had a MC in april. I had a 7 week scan and baby was only 5 weeks :( it was tough. Its made me really reserved this time - no open excitement or anything at the moment. Im also analysing everything. Like right now - i have NO symptoms... so im freaking out! Ive been super tired though. Just hope MS kicks in during next two weeks - as didnt have it with MC and it would make me feel much better (believe it or not!!!) xxx

I am trying so hard to stay positive but it is hard hey! But I am sure that this time it will all be fine for you!

I thought I would be all hormonal and negative but I am actually quite the opposite.. I am happy and positive lol! I dunno why! I guess cause we were trying for 8 months it kinda got to the point I thought it would never happen so to see those 2 lines was the most amazing time in my life..

This one lady has a beautiful saying in her signature that I read just before I got my BFP and I think it has helped me alot.. It goes...

Enjoy every moment of THIS pregnancy.. Because weather you are pregnant for 4 weeks or 10 months this is the ONLY time you will every be pregnant with THIS baby.. So make the most of every second.

I think it's so amazing and so true..

Oh gosh that saying is so lovely - really made me smile. Im going to try my damn hardest to enjoy every second from now on :)

and im so glad u feel so positive - it can only do you and ur baby good to feel that way! :) keep it up :dance:

Also if it makes you feel any better my friend is now 7 months preg and she never had any symptoms.. Wasn't sick.. Had to tell herself sometimes oh wait I'm pregnant cause she would forget.. So don't worry about the lack of symptoms.. Everyone is different!

Hi all, I'm due in March as well, the 13th :) Bloodbinds started a thread for us March 2012 mummies over in the groups section too, if any of you want to join in the chat! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/659495-march-mummies.html

Update: Just took a cb digi test and its now showing 2-3 (4-5) weeks :) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :)

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? I am due about march 20th. Going in to the Drs today to confirm it! So exciting! This will be my 2nd, my son is 6 years old in August :)

My only symptoms have been cramping since last Thursday, terrible gas, feeling a little more tired and my insomnia is acting up again. I am keeping my fx that I don't get m/s again. It was terrible the first time around. I don't remember having this much cramping/gas in my previous preg--I'll take it over m/s any day!

H&H 9 months to us all!

Welcome Flaneuse! Maybe u will be lucky and escape MS this time! :) Update us when u have been to the doctors xxx

Can I join in? Due March 15th I think...

Got married to long term OH 3 and a half weeks ago, went on honeymoon to Bali 3 weeks ago, threw caution to the wind (anticipating babies would take several months), came home 5 days ago, felt a bit 'funny' (thought it was jet lag), did a test and got a BFP. Blooming Nora. Very excited but a little bit shell shocked. Last couple of days overwhelming sense of fear/ angst in a non-specific way... despite being 31 yo.

Hormones frankly going crazy, can't watch an episode of friends without crying, sore boobs, vomited a couple of times and absoooolllutely knackered. First GP appt tomorrow. Gulp.

Hi Ladies! Mind if I join too? I got my BFP last Wed (7/6) and my EDD is March 15th. I don't have a DR appointment until 7/30...the wait for that is going to drive me insane!!

I thought ms was starting yesterday, but today I am feeling pretty good. Still have cramping in my abdomen and feeling queasy at times, but other than that...I am not experiencing much. This will be our first one and we are so so excited!

Can I join in? Due March 15th I think...

Got married to long term OH 3 and a half weeks ago, went on honeymoon to Bali 3 weeks ago, threw caution to the wind (anticipating babies would take several months), came home 5 days ago, felt a bit 'funny' (thought it was jet lag), did a test and got a BFP. Blooming Nora. Very excited but a little bit shell shocked. Last couple of days overwhelming sense of fear/ angst in a non-specific way... despite being 31 yo.

Hormones frankly going crazy, can't watch an episode of friends without crying, sore boobs, vomited a couple of times and absoooolllutely knackered. First GP appt tomorrow. Gulp.

Congrats on your wedding hun! we got married on march 4th and im pretty sure i conceived on honeymoon on June 26/27th :) :dance: welcome to the thread! wish i had been sik a couple of times as well... would feel more''real'' then lol x

Hi Ladies! Mind if I join too? I got my BFP last Wed (7/6) and my EDD is March 15th. I don't have a DR appointment until 7/30...the wait for that is going to drive me insane!!

I thought ms was starting yesterday, but today I am feeling pretty good. Still have cramping in my abdomen and feeling queasy at times, but other than that...I am not experiencing much. This will be our first one and we are so so excited!

congrats and welcome!!! im getting the odd tummy pain too, and they can be soooo worrying. Esp as although ''normal'' - when its ur first you dont really know what ''normal'' feels like haha :wacko:

Hello all! I'm extremely excited to be here finally! After 10 months of trying I found out yesterday morning, 10 DPO, that I am pregnant :happydance: . I wasn't really thinking that it'd be positive so when I finally saw the positive I cried and laughed and cried some more haha. At this point I have no symptoms. As others have said I'm really just waiting for morning sickness to show itself so that I know that it's real. My due date is March 24th so I'm 3 and a half weeks, sooooo early.

H&H 9 months to us all! :flower:

Me too.....5 weeks and 2 days.....due 12th March (I think).
Wasnt really experiencing many symptoms - or so I thought ha ha....I can put down the spotting last week to implantation spotting...hindsight a wonderful thing :thumbup:
A bit of cramping the last couple of days....was really worried about to start period but not sign yeah!!!! Calmed down today but has been replaced by extreme tiredness in the afternoon and feeling of nausea.....
Midwife called me today which made it all sound very real.....she is coming to see me 11th August (9 weeks) and scan 29th August (12 weeks)....seems ages away
Mx

I'm about 3-4 weeks along right now. Sore BB's, mild cramping, fatigue...no MS yet. Beta level drawn Monday was 59. Went back for another Beta today and hoping for over 100 so that I know that my LO is making itself at home in there!

Hi Everyone!

So excited to be here, and to have found this thread! It will be great getting to know you all over the next 8 months+ :)

I just got my BFP on the 11th, so this is all pretty new! I recently had a miscarriage at the beginning of May at 11 weeks, so my emotions are still very raw from that experience. I am praying for a positive outcome with this little bean, and actually feel very good about it!

I am not quite sure when I am due, as I have no idea when I ovulated and have irregular cycles. My best guess has me due March 20th, but I could be off before or after.

I have one DD who is two and is the love of my life! Looking so forward to making her a big sister and having another baby to love!!

Congratulations to you all!! H&H 9 months!

(I'm going to steal that quote....I think it is something I need to live by right now!!)

I am trying so hard to stay positive but it is hard hey! But I am sure that this time it will all be fine for you!

I thought I would be all hormonal and negative but I am actually quite the opposite.. I am happy and positive lol! I dunno why! I guess cause we were trying for 8 months it kinda got to the point I thought it would never happen so to see those 2 lines was the most amazing time in my life..

This one lady has a beautiful saying in her signature that I read just before I got my BFP and I think it has helped me alot.. It goes...

Enjoy every moment of THIS pregnancy.. Because weather you are pregnant for 4 weeks or 10 months this is the ONLY time you will every be pregnant with THIS baby.. So make the most of every second.

I think it's so amazing and so true..

Whoa, I didn't check this for a few days and this thread exploded! Awesome!

Anyways, I think that is going to be my mantra. I didn't do that with the pregnancy I lost and I regret it now. It also meant I didn't enjoy my subsequent (successful) pregnancy and I was a miserable nervous wreck the whole time.

I'm going to just enjoy this one as much as I can, for as long as it lasts.

Whoop woop Ladies! I think my hormones have gone to bed for the night so I can pull myself together now for a wee while anyway :thumbup:

Reading this, I feel all my energy come back, panic melt away (for a bit anyhows) and so excited for us all!

Have all of you already at 5 weeks realized the first month of your pregnancy is already gone!! Ha ha under 8 months left! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"