March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Wooop 5000!!! We are positively slow on here eh:haha::winkwink:

Love all you ladies x

Btw Dominos was yum

Hmmm... After me complaining about rock hard boobs the other day, N has fed every 90mins today and I'm SO the other extreme! Bought new bigger bras to accommodate the girls and they're now somewhat lost in there!!!!!!!
Concur Mitch, so very glad I've got you lads on here...fabulous support network! And jealous of the pizza. Yum!
So after the chat about playing yesterday I popped to asda to get some toys - he HATES them!!! Balled his eyes out at the racing car steering wheel thing :( back to the playmat it is!!! Ha!
FT is going to be enraged by the score...

Yeah waula....shes not going to.be a happy bunny. N may grow into the toys....M wasnt interested in alot of her stuff for a long time...and some things still dont interest her

Oops, don't think i've even shown F a toy! :blush: I think Roh has hit her over the head with a toy train a few times, does that count? :haha: She wasn't keen!

Thought i'd share this piccie of F in her wool longies, they are so comfy and nice! I love that its all breathable as with them on she doesn't need to have a waterproof nappy cover at all, just the cloth nappy and the longies! :)

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/emera3537/Freyja/DSCN2107.jpg

Emera - loving the FB pics - cute :thumbup:

Sorry to everyone that had crap nights :wacko:

Looking forward to a mooch round the Trafford Centre tomorrow with Loo and Lozza.....hope it involves a Starbucks or a Costa :winkwink:

Mitch - I am still demand feeding but it roughly works out every 3-4 hours :winkwink:

Emera- adorable pic, she is so cute.

Waula- agree on the boob issue... one day massive and hard, the next normal and floppy:blush:

Toys- E could care less so far, the only things she is interested in are the animals hanging from her playmat and the jumperoo animals.
Kym - She also loves faces of any kind

Thanks for the support lads, your kindness and advice is amazing xx. I know he's going to find something better it's just stressful in the meantime. But E is loving having daddy home.

Waula, I'm not bothering with toys yet. She is so obsessed with faces, all I have to do is peer over D and she looks so hard at me, like she's really working me out. I'm happy to be her toy for now!! We do have books though. Loads of them! Welsh books, English books, bilingual books, black and white, pop up, rag, cardboard. We LOVE the books :rofl:

Looking good Freyrah!

Well the time has come for D. It breaks my heart, but it's time I started dressing her in 'clothes'. She has lived in gros since she was born which I adore. They are so cute, easy and make me feel like shes a proper baby. However I've noticed that she's the only one still wearing them during the day, so she is going to wear her debut outfit for Z and J tomorrow.

D took 4 attempts to get down tonight. Looks like we are in for a long night again!

Loo- I keep the boys in onesies pretty much every day. However, today I added socks that look like shoes so the boys look properly dressed. :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20120614_125044.jpg
    IMG_20120614_125044.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 16
aww loo sad times, i would dress R in babygrows all the time if it was just me but all his peers wear clothes, plus we have loads of outfits that need to be used plus i like to have babygro 'pyjamas' and separate day clothes

as for toys - R loves his play gym, my face, black and white books and our bedroom curtains! they have a distinctive pattern!

love those socks WT! i have only seen girly ones over here and not boy ones

Wt....gorgeous pic of your boys x
emera...F is soooo adorable too x

Enjoy your shopping, lunch and Costa/Starbucks tomorrow NW ladies...i am going to.drive up and gatecrash one day:haha:

Glow...thanks for the ff advice....again!! :haha:. I really want to make sure M is getting enough milk during the day seeing as she doesnt night feed...have to fit into about 12 hours. So either larger feeds or more frequently....hmmmm...sure she'll let me know if shes hungry...just prefer it not to.be at 3am:haha:

M obsessed with my face too and we look.in.the mirror together...mostly looking at me still but every so.often checks out herself...black and white books have been.in.use for a while...playmat and a couple of teething toys. Oh and she loves.the mamas and papas tummy.time bolster....thoroughly recommend....she doesnt lke being on.her belly but tolerattes this.....plus likes the tune

MsCrow - I haven't bought the size 2 Diva Cup yet. It was still a little ouchie when tried it so I wouldn't want anything bigger yet. I'm going to try it next time and if it doesn't leak why get the bigger one right?

Tonight I'm going to a first aid/CPR class and won't be home until after 9:30 so he'll have to put Eliott to bed all by himself. He said, "I don't think I'm trained for that." I said, "You'll do fine. Or he'll scream at you for four hours until I get home."

So I have only tried out the Ergo for a half hour but I love it already. Eliott is a little bit too short for it but I put the pillow that came with our play mat under his bum and it's perfect. It's easy to nurse in, all you do is loosen the shoulder straps to lower them a little, position boob and snap the hood over for privacy. Mobile two handed private breast feeding! And unlike the Moby, you don't need to take them out to reposition, burp or switch boobs, so convinient! I'm definetly going to need the teething strap covers though, drooly McGee has already slobbered them. I have a grey receiving blanket with white stars that I think I can easily make velcro on covers. The only issue is the waist band at the largest setting is slightly tight. They have a waist extender you can buy but I don't want to! Mama needs to lose a couple pounds!

WT - "Ethnic"? That has to be the vaugest term ever. At least they didn't ask if he was adopted.

Hubby is going to England some time in the next month to tour the facility. I don't think Eliott and I can come because he would need a passport right?

Kymied, i think babies need passports now, or to be put onto yours, which was the old system here. I love the Ergo too with F :thumbup: Glad it wasn't a fake! :)

Loo, F is usually in grows in or out! I tend to put her in outfits for photos or if we are seeing the person who bought the outfit. Sometimes she's in tshirts and trousers, but they are still the same fabric etc. I think it looks comfy :shrug: Its what i'd wear given the choice! :haha: Also if people are used to your baby coming out in a babygrow, then they won't know if you didn't bother getting her changed in the morning! Which obviously is not what i do..... :blush:

WT i just want to nom your boys they look so adorable! :cloud9:

Loo- I keep the boys in onesies pretty much every day. However, today I added socks that look like shoes so the boys look properly dressed. :haha:

Awwww so cute!!! :cloud9:

J has socks like those, over here they are called Trumpette socks I think :shrug: Only thing is he kicks them off :dohh: think they are now too small for his feet but too big for his ankles :shrug: Cuppie, they sell them in every TK Maxx I have been in.....boy and girl ones and also some really cute Disney ones :winkwink: They sell them on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=trumpettes+socks&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=10026260166&hvpos=1t2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=930318851839013979&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_5wc10vj6j3_b but think my friend got J's for around £5 in TK Maxx.

OMG look at these :rofl:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61bg4%2BtIAOL._SL1000_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"