March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Never heard of them L&L but like the look! Are they for adults to wear or the baby? Sorry stupid question, they're just obv not practical for a boy!

They're worn by the mother so that the baby can happily chew on them when you're holding them. I have a friend on here who swears by them.

Yea there for mummy to wear! there squidgy like teething toys but look like glass (apparently) so you can wear them without looking like a fool :p. O is in her sling so much i thought i'd give it a go, right now she's constantly dropping her chew toys and it's a mission bending down with her in the sling.

Oh yeah, if I'd actually read your post it said for mums to wear, sorry! Really like the look of those, thanks!

Just braved Manchester on my own and he was great, worn out from swimming so slept 12-3 then was just very awake and cute! Quick feed in a cafe then headed hone before rush hour. Bugger, just remembered I wanted to buy swim nappies, doh. The house of Fraser sale is on so I did buy him a timberland jacket! £28 fit a jacket is still way too much but it was with gift vouchers and is the only expensive thing I've bought him! Plus it was a bargain!

l&l i have a teething bling necklace which is very similar

i like the pink 'heaton' one best

i have this one in pearly shimmer

https://www.lizziesrealnappies.co.uk/index.cfm/product/-teething-bling-necklaces-789

why oh why does O refuse to sleep anywhere unless it is in her sling when it is hot?? if i don't let her sleep though she'll be a nightmare tonight.

I'm stuck between that one cupcake and the flash gordon one, but mainly because of the name :rofl:
Is your necklace good??

Woop for a good day in Manchester Lozza. We just need to get Z sorted at nights! and I bet he looks very smart in his jacket!

Yaaayy my OH just text and he's bringing home fish and chips! mmmm.

On another note, Has anyone heard from Missy?

i think my necklace is good, it does look like glass/stone but is squidgy. it is on a black string that comes apart easily if pulled (im guessing to prevent strangling). i think it is quite stylish. R hasnt chewed on it yet because he is not teething properly yet but i think it will be good.

havent heard anything from missey

yum to fish and chips, we have got cold chicken and salad which sounded good when i planned it but it is now rainy i wish i was having something warming.

It's piping hot here - 31 degrees, feels like 39 with humidity. Staying indoors today, with A/C on!!!

Got my hair cut today - sooo much lighter now! :D

Loving the chew necklaces - wonder if I could find them in Canada?

I hear you L&L on trying to let O nap......got home from a day out in Wisley at 3:30ish (she napped around the place) but then hubby was home and had some playtime so she missed her late pm nap completely and has been inconsolable from about 5pm. Had to give in and feed her around 6pm...managed to get a bit into her before she crashed at 6:15!!! Not great but we shall see how she goes.tonight...half hoping the ice cream van wakes her so i can get more.food into her but she is completely.zonked out:sleep:...bless but grrrr at hubby. My fault really should have made her have 20minutes kip earlier on really.....oh well IF she still goes 12 1/2 hours it will mean 6:30am waking...not too bad. Back to.routine (sorry hate that word but thats what it is i guess) tomorrow.

Feeling a little frazzled...i hate to see her over tired and crying:cry:

Had a lovely day around Wisley though.....apparently the last day of good weather for us for a while:nope:....rubbish!!!!

My friend (who cant have kidds and desperately wants them) finally got in touch....we were meant to arranging a spa day together but both weekends she has suggested are busy for me :nope:. I get the feeling she has been avoiding me.....so sad really and dont really know what to do!!??

Oh and we are around the times that we conceived last year...how scary is that???

Morning(ish)! G was up and wanting to eat but falling asleep from about 4 to 8 am-- very spotty sleep so after she finally was hungry enough to really eat, we went back to sleep until 10:15.

Discovered yesterday that she loves facing forward in the Bjorn. As long as she's not too tired she can hold herself up no problem... but is it bad for their hips at this age? Does that mean she could face forward in the Close? Must confess I haven't had a lot of success with the Close except once or twice; she hates having her head held in. Plus I feel like the way the straps bunch under her butt is probably uncomfortable. One always seems to hike into her leg a little. Any ideas?

She was a great go-to-sleeper last night... we played on the floor for a while, and the second she started turning away/not engaging, I put her in the bassinet with the mobile, a pacifier, and the sleep sheep going. And she fell asleep right away. Need to just start putting her to bed and not in the swing! Then she was up multiple times at night, but that doesn't bother me... I'd much rather have my evenings be predictable than sleep straight through!

mitch - i was thinking that it is almost a year since we conceived just the other day! lol

i think i have the nicest neighbours in the world, they just came over with a lovely present for R.

im not sure i want to move anymore especially as we cant find anything to even look around never mind about to buy!

L&l - love the look of those necklaces, might have to invest in one

Mitch - me and OH were talking about the same thing the other day. This time a year ago T was in the process of moving down my Fallopian tube!

T having a clingy day, will only sleep on me so I'm hoping he'll go down easily tonight

Hi Lads...
Odd that this was the month that we conceived last year! :wacko: How time flies...
Emera - you feeling better??? Hope so xx
Mitch - lovely pics of M on FB - she's soooo gorgeous! And inconsolable tiredness is HARD work... N not napping more than 40mins at a time and getting about 3 of those per day but even then 6pm is an unpleasant time unless he's on the boob...
Lozza - well impressed with Z's new found sleeping at night!!! So pleased for you! And I'm very glad that all the NW lads understand that (cheese)cake is dairy-free :)haha:) but I don't want to be the reason Z resorts to wakey night times!! :haha:
Cupcake - sorry about R having a bit of a tumble but it'll happen to all of us and so I'm very glad he's ok....:hugs:
MsC - hope the new carrier is going well!
Sambles - hope T goes down nicely tonight!!!
AFM I've just popped across the lane to pick some elderflowers to make some cordial (YUM) and have oat&fig cookies in the oven (YUM) so my kitchen is smelling delicious!!! :munch: now why is that baby belly not disappearing??! :dohh: :blush:
N was back to his usual 7-10-2-7 last night which is good, took him a few days to get over our weekend away I think and I'm NOT a fan of 7-10-1-4-7 nights!!! Blurgh.
Hope everyone has good nights...
xxx

Mouse, with the Close carrier the straps should be pulled wide so each one is spread from knee pit to knee pit, so they shouldn't bunch under their bottoms! Basically the idea is their bum is lower than their knees, so they are held against you in a frog-like position, its meant to be the most comfortable and best position for them to be in ;). I have F's head out now, she likes to peer about.

I thought Roh was seeming better yesterday, but today he's had the runs and been refusing food, poor little man :( Hope he bounces back! :(

Waula, I'm definitely better, but also still not well. Working on it though! ;)

Waula...how do you find time to bake with N only having 40 min naps?? Quick work? Havent got M used to napping in cot so difficult to leave unattended and safe.

Ooooh M rolled onto her side a couple of times today....nearly onto front..another couple of days i reckon:happydance:

emera...glad you're feeling better x sorry Roh feeling rubbish still

Ha Mitch - the 40min naps during the day are when I peg out washing/clean/eat - mostly the latter! N does nap in the cot...the baking and cordial making happens when he goes to bed!!!! Keep forgetting we have a telly and I could sit down and chill out :dohh:

Oh Mitch keep your eyes open, Brangelina sightings in Camberley and Bagshot in the last few days!

Yeah emera...they are renting a house in the next village to.us whilst hes filming. They were in our local curry house (its a fancy one not flock wallpaper etc :haha:) a week ago.and ran.up a bill for friend etc of £3000!!!! Surprised we werent invited :cry:

I am keeping them peeled now
Waula....aah ok...i choose to.veg on sofa in front.of tv...currently with a glass of red:haha:....have said to.hubby.i.want.to.bake this weekend while he looks after M. Must look back.through posts and find emeras recipe for.healthy muffins. Any idea of page?

Thanks for the likes for M photos....she does look a lit:kiss:tle angel

Mitch, I can't remember the page, but I can post again once I peel OH off my laptop (I'm on my phone).
You live dead close to my bro and sil by the way, sil told me about the brad sightings. I love that they were in the ELC ;) and £3k is a big restaurant bill, shocking you weren't invited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->