March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

That would be fab emera thanks....gonna make Saturday i think.aling with some naughty cookies:happydance:

I was in elc the other day grrrr....Ange could have called me we could have popped into.Costa afterwards!!! Aah well next time:haha:

Hmm, Mitch I just checked exactly how close they are to you, very! We'll have to go for a coffee next time I visit them! :). They are in Sandhurst.

Definately not far at all emera....would love to meet up x x

This time last year I was in Cuba with my best friend! I was taking a break that month from TTC as I had calculated I would ovulate on my last day in Cuba. Little did I know that the stress from my extreme fear of flying would postpone ovulation until a few days after I got home! She has a very happy surprise for us in early July! I can't believe it's already been a year now. Unbelievable.

8 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: on the downside I've overflowed the breast pads and have had to change the bed sheets!!!!! :blush:

Go N!!! That's fab Waula!
Z managed 7-2 although between 7 & 10 we had to settle him about 6 times, not sure what was up. Did another 2 hours after that so in total tonight I might get 6.5 hours sleep. Not enough but going in the right direction!

We definitely conceived this week last year, it's flown by!

Jabs today - the osteopath recommended giving him an arnica tablet dissolved in water a couple of hours before. Anyone heard of this? I've got some from taking it after birth but not sure I'm happy giving an adult tablet to him ?

Waula, that's amazing!!!! Go N!

Lozza, D has her jabs today too. Not heard about the arnica thing at all. Let me know if you try it.

Mitch, Brangelina probably just thought you'd be busy with Mia and not want to get her out of routine. Thoughtful of them really :winkwink:

Well we had a great date night. Proper early dating stuff. We went bowling and to Chiquitos! :D it was so nice to feel relaxed and have a great laugh, though we missed D like crazy.

D in the meantime had started screaming the moment we left, until 20 minutes before we picked her up where she fell asleep in sil's arms :dohh: when we got there sil just said with shocked eyes "you've done this for 13 weeks?" they are ttc so I hope this hasn't put them off :rofl:

Uh oh Loo!!! Shame about your SIL but great you had a lovely date night!!! :flower:
Lozza - Z's sleep is getting sooo much better too! I was sooo awake after 5hrs of solid sleep :haha: Oh and arnica - not heard and like you wouldn't be that keen on giving adult dose to a baby - I think I'd go with the calpol to be honest... N only had one dose for his second jabs and it really didn't bother him as much as the first... :thumbup:
Now got builders finishing off the porch and they're drilling and hammering away REALLY loudly...fat chance of naps for N today! :dohh:
Drizzly rank day here today...going to have to learn how to put the rain cover on the pram I think! xx

Miserable day here too Waula....just as well i decided against Ascot this year...would have been today or tomorrow....which is looking worse:nope:. Just as well i got a lovely walk around Wisley gardens yesterday as the nct lot have decided against Virginia Water today and opted for someones house to.let the babies mingle:haha:. It was really cool yesterday as M and another nct friends baby (3 days older) were properly.checking each other out and smiling at each other yesterday....think.they are reaching a great stage:kiss:

Jealous of your date night Loo...me and hubby need to.sort one out very soon espec since i no.longer have to express etc...and M is pretty easy at nights now...feed and sleep probably before we head out. Sorry.about D missing you...sweet though x

Oh and even after M's early crashing last night she finally woke at 7:20....its all about tge sleep with that girl.

Hubby working from home tomorrow partly so.he doesnt have to fight Ascot traffic but also for some support after M's jabs. Hadnt heard of arnica for babies Lozza.....i think.i.may stick with.calpol too...did the job.last time

Right M asleep (on our bed...still not cot :nope:) so off to sort bottles and get ready for mums and under ones group. Have a great day ladies x x

waula that is great!

another bad night here, waking at 12.20, 2 ish, 3.30, 4.30 and 7. i think that is about every 1.5 hours... not feeling too tired amazingly!!

he was also feeding for nearly an hour at the 2am feed.

im getting fed up... he is so good and goes back to sleep straightaway but why is he so hungry?

:happydance: Go N! waula i hope your feeling more rested! Great night!

Lozza I've never heard of the arnica tablet thing either :shrug:

Loo glad your date night went well! I'm sure your SIL hasn't been put off. A sleeping D, even if only for a short time, would surely out weigh a crying one with all her sleeping cuteness?

Mitch we don't do naps in anything but arms or sling :( i can't get her to sleep anywhere else, not even transferring a sleeping O from arms to bed works, she always wakes up. I've decided i'd rather she slept than didn't so just let her sleep on me now. M sleeping on your bed sounds fine to me!
Also we have the side roll when O is on her back as well, but it wont go any further ggrr, i so want to push her everytime!

AFM bad night here, went down at 9, then was up at 1,4 and 5. I really don't know what's happened to my perfect sleeping baby? I've tried feeding her more during the day she just wont take any more.

oooh cuppie! could it be a growth spurt??? is he feeding like that in the daytime too???! amazing that you're not broken!!!!

I did something a bit different with N last night...normally I bath, feed and bed but he doesn't take much feed as he's knackered so when he grumped last night at 6 I fed him and he took loads...then bath at half 6 and another feed before bed and he lasted 7-3 which is by far his new record. I may be trying to repeat that tonight!!! Hoping it wasn't a fluke! :haha: :dance:

i dont think he feeds as much during the day... could be a growth spurt i suppose... doesnt have that frantic feel to it to me.

oh well not much i can do about it.

off to walk the dog in a mo and then decorating the christening cake this afternoon (if i havent dropped dead!lol)

:( cuppie don't over do it. If you can fit a nap in yourself today i'd take it!

Waula definitely try it again tonight

Weeeeeee! I'm home! Had a nice holiday but glad to be home. When I fed T on the bed last night his eyes immediately rolled back in his head like "ahhhhhhh".

Ive got no chance of properly keeping up to date with everything, does anyone wnt to do me a brief update? So far im thinking arrrrg for emera and the mega voms, hoorah for loo and her night out, and massive hoorah for waula and a massive sleep!

Miss y'all.
X

Hellllooooooooo Missy!!!! :hugs: lovely to have you back... I know EXACTLY how T feels... nice to go away but soooo lovely to be back home!!!!

I've just made 5 litres of elderflower cordial and it looks like wee.

Ooooh, yummy wee wee. Im thirsty.

Just been to have the old contraception chat... I've got the POP pill and am having a coil in 3 weeks... They do a pregnancy test first... Thanks to wt im now super paranoid. X

Missy, I'm a smidge worried too, as we dtd at 4 weeks pp without contraception - totally forgot you need it after baby!! I'm sure I'd know by now though, as I'd be 11 weeks along... wouldn't I???

missy - welcome bk!
cuppie - boo for a bad night.... getting excited about weekend now i bet tho xxx
waula - whoooohoooooo

ladies with LOs who sleep in their own room.... did they take to it OK straight away.... G goes down fine but has picked up a 3am feed.

so in our room it was always sleep 8pm till 5am...... now its 8pm till 3am... then again at 6am ish....

really wanna drop the 3am feed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->