March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Mouse, I can eat and am doing so, but my transit is extremely fast, so not sure I'm getting much out of the food, way TMI, but its quite clear what I've eaten when it leaves! Not being sick, but just constantly empty! I'm using rehydration drinks and drinking gallons of water, smoothies and purees, so a baby diet really. Doctor said I had more chance of absorbing nutrients from pureed food, so yeah. Eating anything I fancy really, although I may as well just flush it and cut out the middle man really. :haha: I'm just really tired. With no real food being digested F is eating me alive. I've now lost 23lb since monday :shock: Its Roh I worry about though, where I can afford that sort of weight loss, as I have reserves, I can see all of Roh's ribs, its awful. :( I'm just filling him with all the tasty food and drink I can though. OH currently still off, don't know about tomorrow, going to ask him to take another day though so I can try and get my strength up. The whole thing sucks. F seems ok though, so I assume my milk is still ok, for now..m

Waula I haven't weighed F since 10 weeks, when she was 13lb 3oz. Was planning to weigh her this week, but will leave t to next week now obviously. I'm itching to know though, I think she's had a spurt this last week. Great timing! :haha:

Lozza, I may talk to the doctor and see if I can try soy over the weekend... it's so hard because you never know what combination of things could be causing it. Like when I initially went off soy/dairy/eggs/fish/nuts, things actually got worse, and now I don't know if it's because I was eating more gluten or if I just happened to eat a lot of citrus and drink orange juice those weeks. I wish my doctor had insisted I keep a food diary right off the bat, she didn't even suggest it.

I find it weird that they're suggesting Z's problems are dietary when it's not showing up in his poop, though. But clearly I'm no expert about this stuff.

I've given myself permission to eat small amounts of gluten, like Chick-Fil-A nuggets, which I ate at a baby shower last weekend. When I initially started adding back gluten, it built up to a big green poo after I ate pasta, but now of course I remember that I made a salad with oranges. :dohh:

It's so complicated! I'm prepared to ride it out, but I must say... being able to just eat whatever you feel like is starting to seem like some magical concept. I'm making a mental list of the things I'm going to eat immediately when I am allowed again! It's a really long list. :rofl:

I'm salivating at the thought of the cheesecake!!

I've completely over shopped at Asda, so I hope you lads will be hungry. If not, I've promised Al he can have left over buffet for his tea :haha: now, I just need to get through tonight without munching through all the olives and hummus in the fridge!

Emera, that's awful. I hope you and Roh are feeling brighter soon. xxx

Emera - That's terrible. I hope Roh is able to keep some food in. Is he back on purees too? At least F isn't sick. Maybe you'll get to keep the pounds off when you get better and hit your goal a lot faster? If you stop peeing regularly call you doctor immediately.

Glow....glad your test was clear x

Emera....really hope you feel better soon and little Roh....poor baby x x

Missy....welcome back from hols....saw you posted some photos on fb will go on and have a looksie

Lovely day today and M is back on track with naps and went down as usual at 6:30. She even napped on a,playmat round at nct meet up....surrounded by 4 other noisy babies :haha:. Signed up for a free weaning workshop session in a couple of weeks....ts a little early but they are not running another til September and i want to start learning something about it so i am not completely clueless....also just got 2 books i ordered about it on amazon:happydance:

Jabs tomorrow :cry:

L&L - is O definately teething? are you going to start baby rice soon? x
emera - thanks for info on nighttime feeds :hugs:
rashy - ive defo read about citrus and green poo.... that could be good right? cut out fruit snd bring back pasta :haha:
waula - i defo couldnt wait 18-23months to start trying :nope: not a chance. My mw said its only all a recommendation anyway and that if i get preggers soon, then thats that. :rofl:
kymied - today i ate chocolate, crisps, cake.. reapeat three times. then a curry. :blush:
Lozza- glad Z seems ok hunni! jabs are poo.
emera - 23lb? gosh. really hope you all feel better soon hun x
mitch - jabs will be fine tomo hunni, just think this time tomo they will be over :) Gs second lot are on Monday :(

NW lads - have super fun tomo.... can we have a group photo please? pretty please? ;)

im having a crap night. tired. grumpy with DH. no zumba for me. Footy with a cup of tea instead.

gosh emera that sounds truly hurrendous! i really hope you and your gang get better soon x

no nap for me today and still feeling ok despite the lack of sleep last night, i wonder if i will be wrecked tomorrow instead?

i managed to finish decorating the christening cake and will post some pics in a bit

sounds like a good day mitch (i gave R a tiny bit of banana mixed with breastmilk today, he loved it, i know its a bit early ut he just seemed so keen, i wont start properly until he is 17 weeks)

mousey - sounds like there is a link to citrus foods to me, hope you get to the bottom of (ha ha) soon

dinner for me was pizza, coleslaw and garlic bread, followed by english strawberries and tonnes of double cream (the strawberries were swimming!). totally delicious and really cheap as it was a sainsburys meal deal £5 for 2 larges pizzas and 2 sides, and the the strawbs were £2 and the cream was free!

Mouse - I'm sceptical too after hearing of your experiences previously. We'll see what happens when I eat cheesecake!

Got z down at half 5 but he only lasted 45 mins. Tried to resettle to no avail for the next 45 mins then I've just given him 3 oz which I expressed while he slept and now he's following that up with the boob. I thought he'd be hungry having done nothing but nibble all day. DH out which means I've got to try and make my own dinner. I'm starving! Did think about walking to the Chinese but it's pouring.

Loo - I will eat like a horse tomorrow, DH out again do will need reserves to see me through!

Waula - forecast for tommorow is vile so drive carefully!
Ft - we will definitely take a photo this time. Promise!

Oh, and Emera - that sounds awful. :hugs: silver lining is the accelerated weightloss I guess but not the way you'd want to do it!

Bargain Cuppie!!!

I had a crap, rushed baked spud with cottage cheese because D's not been great since her jabs, so wanted to eat early just in case she doesn't want to go down to sleep now. I want pizza!!! :sad2:

FT, we must MUST take a photo of them all tomorrow!

All this chat of a meet is making me jealous! Sw gals, once emera is better let's do it.

Im off to oxford tomorrow... Am kind of looking forward to it... Seeing one of ohs friends and then they're going to the theatre while I do nowt...

here is the cake!

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l579/lottibunny/IMG_2295.jpg

Nice cake cuppie!!
By the way I did ask you s few holiday questions a couple of pages ago. Anything you recommend taking? What did you swim him in? And how did bf in public go down if you did it?

lozza - sorry i missed your questions!

he just swam in a swim nappy swimming trunks (no disposeable nappy) as there were no signs telling me what he had to wear so i thought i would 'save' the nappies for the uk.

bf in public was fine, no probs at all, i fed him on the beach and in a restaurant, everyone was very welcoming. the spanish love little babies so he got a lot of attention!

i recommend taking a blanket/towel for baby to lie on when on the beach, definately a beach parasol (or just buy one out there), don't think i really desperately needed anything. i wouldnt bother taking a sling unless you are sure you will use it because i found it way too hot to use it and the buggy was a lifesaver (great for loading up with bags to take to the beach too)

anything else?

Nope that's great, thanks! I've bought him a wetsuit today in case it's cold on the pool and we've bought a little uv tent for him to get shade in. Picked up a gorgeous picnic blanket yesterday in next so think I'm sorted!
Missy - some lovely photos on FB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->