March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Emera - Thankss. The Dr told us to wipe her gums with a cloth when she first started teething every night and morning just to get her used to it. Since then it has not been successfully accomplished so I will definitely hold off on further attempts until they seem completely cut through the gums.

I was surprised when I read the tooth cutting order that it wasn't her front teeth. You are probably right through, it could very well be the outer 2 incisors. It's so hard to tell not being a dentist and without other teeth there to help map it out! lol

She isn't allowed to even think about crawling yet! I won't mind if she starts sitting up on her own soon but crawling can wait.

Thank you!

thanks missy x i dont mind G going to bed at 8:30 / 9pm.... esp if he sleeps through.... but i FEEL like he should go to bed earlier.

dont know why though. :nope:

those girls who are sw based how do people feel about bristol ikea meet next week? emera will you be better by then or would you rather leave it another week?

i suggest we refine the actual meet up details by private message (incase there are any weirdos reading this who might go to the meet point...)

Next week could be good, i'll message you Cuppie and Missy with other contact details ;)

Ft...we have thinnish mamas and papas curtains and a blackout blind behind them but to.be honest its sooo light in the evenings that light still spills in through the sides and top of it....not ideal as its light til nearly 10pm here. When M was in our room we bought a temporary velcroed up blackout thing you can use for travellibg to. Thinking of getting curtains lined with blackout material....apparently most dry cleaners/alteration places will do it but means taking them down for a few days. M used to it now though

Missy...was going to say that Bristol is actually better for me than Cheltenham.....its about 1.5 hours. I used to.go over that way with work alot so would consider gatecrashing the SW meet up:haha:

Glad you NW laddies had a lovely day....do not appreciate cheescake taunts :winkwink:....the SW will be returning the favour with.their meatball boasts :haha:

WT....K looks soooo cute on that video on fb....loving the short faceplant action.half way through...bless x x

Ya bristol is just short of an hour for me. Woohoo! I'm excited for the Meatball Meet.

FT, we have a blackout blind, but we tend to put F to bed with the blind up then draw it later, mostly its to stop her noticing its the morning! :haha: They do have different bedtimes though, Roh never went to sleep before 9pm ish at this age, it was only as he got a bit older he started getting really tired earlier, so then we changed bedtime accordingly ;)

Thanks, Mitch. The face plant cracks me up too... especially that he keeps saying "hiiiiiii" with his face mashed in the ground.

WT, it's so flippin cute. I love him. I want more of them please.

What day/time you thinking about for next week? Cant do Tues or Weds for sure but should be ok for other days x

Ooh, could get complex with the days here!

I'll be easy, i can do any day really, although it would be ideal if it wasn't tuesday for me, as i can get F weighed then.

right im off to bed, thurs is prob best for me... lets wait and see what missey says x

Cupcake/emera/missy....Thursday ok for me too (Mon.and Fri other options)

Have pm'ed you cupcake x

Right bed for me too.....good nights and sttn fairy dust for all x

So jealous of your meetups. Let's see, WT and Kymied, we could meet up someplace central... Like Omaha. :rofl:

Congrats to anyone who has babies sleeping through the night. My wonderful sleeping baby is broken. I think it's the weather (crazy hot and muggy) but it might also be teeth, I keep looking for inflamed gums but he won't take his hands out of his mouth for me to get a good look. Last night he woke up three times and was awake for two hours each time. (And I had to leave for work at 6am) Tonight I had to walk him around in the Moby for two hours singing to him to get him to sleep.

A couple of my other friends have miserable babies too so I'm thinking this heat wave needs to pass SOON!

lol Kym @ broken baby

I think the teeth disappeared again, I mean I couldn't SEE to verify but I couldn't feel them anymore. Swelling? Will they reappear tomorrow?

Now where did she get this bad weave? Ha!

Attachments

• Hamilton%202-20120622-00593.jpg
    Hamilton%202-20120622-00593.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 11
Skadi :rofl::rofl: wigs are the new moustaches!! I love it!

Kim, I'm sorry E is broken. Can you send him to be repaired? :hugs: makes it extra tough that you're working too. Tough :hugs:

WT, that video is fab!!!

Mouse, let me know when you're having that central America meet up in case I am passing. I'll bring the cheesecake :winkwink:

Well i had a fab day yesterday. It's always a pleasure to see Lozza, Glowie and MsC, but it was lovely to finally meet Waula and N. N is so chilled out and cool. Dharma proved me to be a liar by SLEEPING in her BASKET for over 2 HOURS!!!!! It was the first time she has done it, though you'll never believe me :rofl:

...and I don't need to tell you how amazing the cheesecake was, do I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->