March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Hmm, rubbish night here after a successful start from the car seat. Woke at half ten which I expected because he didn't feed well at 6 then it took to 1.30 (after 2 feeds, nappy change, 20 mins in the basket) to go down properly then awake at 3.45 to feed and I've been asleep upright the last 2 hours now feeding again! I really hope this isn't dairy induced, he does seem much more windy tonight. But actually got rid of his wind himself and then was snorting so maybe it's a growth spurt as e actually seems hungry not just using me to help pass wind?! The cheesecake was worth it if it is the dairy...

Gaah, 5.50am isn't morning! Although BOTH my children seem to think it is! :wacko: F spent half the night feeding then finished with a huge poonami and Roh denied all knowledge of bed, night-time and sleeping when asked about them! :dohh: Ergh, OH is always crap with this early mornings but I insist he shares the pain! :haha:

I actually can't believe how much cheesecake torture there has been!

That is all

I had to go out and buy some yesterday....wasnt as yummy as homemade though:cry:

Ooh emera muffins today!!!!!!

emera - hope your day gets better after an early start. Sam slept in with me last night because he said he was scared of the smoke alarm(!) so OH was in Sam's bed all night and slept without any interruptions. Me, on the other hand, had S kicking me all night and T feeding every 3 hours. The boys woke at 6.15 this morning and OH must have heard them as they were very loud but he didn't bother to get out of bed til 7.30 :growlmad: And he's now sat watching the tv. I will get him working later though

I'm just really craving some of the New York cheesecake. It will be really bad for my diet but I'm holding Waula personally responsible if I put on weight this week :haha:

Emera - A also thinks that mornings start at 5am :roll: then grins like a loon when we go and get her out the crib!! Heart melts again...she knows what she's doing...:kiss: Hope you and Roh are feeling better hon? xx

L&L - Cheesecake talk...:ignore::grr: Is it wromg to want some for brekkie...?? :haha: xx

A is three months today...I have no idea where that time has gone - mental!!! :shrug: It's been the most amazing, tiring, exhilarating, frustrating, fantastic 3 months ever!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Happy Saturday lads! xxxx

Happy 3 month birthday A!!!!!!:happydance:. Time is flying by.....its a lovely age at the moment and sre its just going to get better....M very 'talkative' and smiley/giggly:kiss:

Sambles and Emera...sorry for you.early mornings and definately put those OHs to.work later. I.have let hubby go do.some gardening whilst M naps. I.have a facial at 12:30....aaah one whole hour of pampering!!!!:happydance:...then will stop at shoppibg for baking.bits and bobs

Thanks Mitch! xx I think I will get better and better as they develop their own personalities :kiss: A is also v chatty and smiley today after a few days being quite poorly after her jabs, poor babe.

Enjoy your facial - an hour of pampering sounds bloody bliss at the mo...!! :winkwink:

Sambles - like your thinking...now can I be arsed to get dressed and go and buy/ make cheesecake for brekkie!! :haha: xx

I wouldn't be surprised if loo is now having the cheesecake for breakfast after reading this :haha:
Waula - I think you should post the recipe.
Just had 3 hours sleep after handing Z over to DH first thing, that doubled the amount of sleep I got in the previous 12 hours so I feel almost human now. Manic day of packing ahead.
Enjoy your facial Mitch! I meant to book in for a pedicure today but forgot, damn.

Ooooh lozza...where is it you.are going on.holiday again? Must get M's passport photos and application sorted or we will be going nowhere in September:haha:

Nicnak....M had her jabs yesterday morning....havent noticed much difference apart from maube a little more sleepy (if possible ha ha) ....more inclined to.nap longer in day and settle herself which is not always the case. Fingers crossed no delayed reaction...its been over 24 hours so far x

Waula, cheesecake recipe please, you are all killing me here! Plus my system seems to have finally slowed down, so I reckon a hit of cheesecake is just what I need!! I coul make one of my own recipes, but I want to try this fabled one for myself!!

Roh is acting so weird today. Putting it down to having been/being ill. :shrug: He's started biting OH and me though! He's being horrible actually. :( he's so sweet normally. I'm sure its a little phase, I don't like it though!

Sadly OH is going to work today so can't make him do stuff for me! Darn! I did manage to get a doze though on the pretence of getting F down for her nap! :haha: well, she slept too, so all good :D

So another tough night but it's cooler now that some good storms came through. Maybe he'll sleep better tonight.

My dog destroyed the door knob and bottom of the brand new door.The funny part is I told hubby if he locks her in the bedroom during a storm it would happen. Anyone want a very loving/neurotic dog?

Day two of working on very little sleep. Wish me luck and coffee. I don't think I'm going to tell them I can do two days in a row again for quite some time.

But Eliott is three months today, officially no longer a "newborn"

Emera, F must have called P to tell him about her new definition of morning. But I think he mis-heard her and thought she said 4:50 was the new start of morning. Boo!

On a positive note, K slept from 8-4:30 and went right back to eat after a quick little feed.

So now P and I are hanging out in the living room watching Clifford the Big Red Dog. If only P would stop smiling and squealing so then I could feel upset about being awake so early.

EDIT - Good luck at work today, Kym!!

Oh no emera!! Terrible 2's???

Luckily I don't really like cheese cake so im not tempted by all the talk.. My diet if you could even call it that is going well. I've got 1.5kgs left to pre pregnancy weight and the. I'd love to get rid of another 5.. I have been pretty slack this last week and luckily I have not yet gained weight but I should start being good again before I regret it.. Unfortunately I did by 2 blocks of chocolate and a jumbo bag of m&ms today.. Oops...

Kym- sorry about the crap night! We're suffering here too.. He was so good and now his waking so much more. Last night he spent the whole night basically in my bed so I could get some sleep!! OH took him this morning and I caught up on 2 hours sleep!! Was heaven!!

Hope you all have lovely weekends!! I'm so jealous you all get to meet up.. I have no one here in Australia apart from Kelly who lives right over the other side :(

Cheesecake for breakfast? That's just wrong!

Cheesecake for brunch though....

Morning ladies

After my horrid night on thursday

E slept from 750pm until 0130 eekkk
Then from 2am until.6am and back down until 815am
OMG this girl is tauting me ... I on the other hand couldnt sleep and had to express at 5am

Happy 12 weeks to A

Im trying to be extra good this week so i agree cheesecake talk is sabotage xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"