March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Double post---

I almost forgot to mention... DH will be home in exactly 24 hours!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

WT you must be so excited!!!! :dance: and he must be too... i remember you talking about this trip away months ago!!!! :hugs:

Maybe it will be a really long nap cuppie?

WT :happydance: Yay for the return of daddy WT. I'm in awe of how well you and your boys have got on! I don't know how you do it with 2!

L&L- yes, we try to do the same schedule but the 3 hour sleep must change things... she normally only naps during the day for about an hour at a time.

FT- E sleeps about 9:30-9:00 every day with usually 3 wakes, 2 if I'm lucky. I think it's pretty good, tried putting her to bed earlier but then she just gets up really early- like 5:30!

WT- yay for daddy coming home!!! P and K will be so excited to see him

thanks lads xx

WT you must be excited bless u ... YAY!

so ive just had some very sad news, my lovely uncle who has been ill for a long time now passed away today. yesterday was his birthday. really very sad about it. so apologies if im im a bit blue xxx

also, G is now 14 pounds 1oz.... well and truly on 50th now. as he started just above 75th they want me to weigh him in 2 weeks with HV and then if he slips below 50th we will take it from there.

boo.

oh FT I'm so sorry about your uncle :hugs: but I wouldn't worry too much about G's weight...maybe he's settling towards a "normal" for him...my best friends little boy was always 91st and now at 6months is happily on the 75th and no one is worried...and don't forget he's almost doubled his birth weight in 3months. That's awesome. xx

Hi all.....

FT..sorry about your uncle :hugs:...i agree with waula that G is doing incredibly well with his weight...its all you and that should make you so.proud

I agree cute pics if O and N on fb and here...loving that necklace.

Met with a work colleague and M was good apart from grizzling to fight slerp...she lies to lie down and only had car seat with me....she doednt smile so much for others but he had a cuddle and play with.her and she seemed content. He seemed to think.he could spot a tooth coming.through but we havrnt had teething grizxles yrt so i.am not convinced. Going to.bring lie down pushchair attachment for out meet on thursday in case she wants a proper nap.

I have stopped talking about Ms sleeping...i know that i am soooo lucky do far and hat.i wont be for a second...like wt and emera.i.agree sttn fairy may not visit my place for 2 babies. Sorry for Ms sleeping everyone...when it changes which.its bound to you shall be the first to know:kiss:

:hugs: ft I'm so sorry. You have no need to apologise for being blue! I know it sound ssilly as we're all so far away but is there anything we can do to help?
and don't worry about G's weight, O dropped from the 50th to the 25th line at 3 months and has been there since, no one is at all worried about her as long as she keeps putting weight on.

mitch don't be ridiculous, apologising for a sleeping baby????! everyone is going to hear about it if/when N ever does more than 3 hours straight :rofl:

and mitch it's always lovely to hear M is doing so well! don't feel like you can't tell us about it.

Thanks ladies....i know how lucky i am for the moment but know that things will change for us....dreading.this 4 month regression:cry:. I have forgotten what to do.if she wakes in the night...used to just go and put her on the boob.and obviously cant do that anymore:haha:

mitch, my 'like' was for my uncle bit... not for you to stop talking about little M sleeping through haha. Its great she does and defo you should talk about it.

G sleeps through - i was just worried that it wasnt from 7 :hugs:

and thanks for reassurance regarding his weight (again) lads.... i just worry my milk is now not doing as good or something. will see next week.

L&L - thanks for the offer hunni :hugs: very sweet :hugs:

:haha: yer mitch... thats a thought.... as by the time you mix a formula she will prob asleep again LOL :winkwink: just have a sleep sheep thingy at the ready :hugs:

sorry to hear that FT, i also second not being worried about G's weight.

L&L - not a long nap really as he is now awake and feeding. im feeling really tired. did get a little time to press all my mil's tablecloths that i borrowed for the christening. wish i'd had a nap now

mitch - its nice to hear about a sleeping baby! gives us hope! i thought i'd bring the sling to use in the morning on thursday so i have got 2 hands free and then might use the pram for the meet or maybe stick with the sling? see how i go. although actually we are meeting when R likes to sleep so maybe pram would be better.

what do people think is the minimum space in a house for 3-4 children? im thinking about my 'forever home' and the thatched cottage only has 2 double bedrooms and a single, lounge, dining room and kitchen. downstairs loo and family bathroom. it also has a little room/large cupboard which could be storage, they use it to store wine.

what do people think about children sharing rooms?

in an ideal world i would have a playroom, separate rooms for each child, home office etc

Cupcake...the pushchair bit of my travel system lifts and lies flat depending on what M needs....she will probably be napping at some point during the meet but we are talking 30-40min power nap. She'll sleep more than usual in.car i.guess anyway.

Regards house size....same sex.children if close enough.in.age will probably love to share...i like having.a spare room for guests so if i was having 3-4 babies (and i.am not:haha:) i would probably.aim for a 4 bed place.minimum but it depends what budget allows. Not always possible. If you love the cottage is there any future potential to.extend...not sure if its listed or has space around it??? That.is a cheaper alternative if you.eventually need.more space. We are planning a 2 storey extension on ours later this year as moving.is too expensive and a pain in the butt

Mitch, don't think I was suggesting you don't share your M news!! Glad to know that sleepers still exist! :hugs: and you might be lucky and have a short regression or none at all! I remember fibbing and saying Roh was waking in the night when I was talking to a particularly knackered friend one time! ;). Also F's sleeping doesn't bother me too much, she'll get there, and I'd never begrudge anyone else their sleep!

FT, so sorry about your uncle :hugs: and sounds to me like G is doing great actually. Babies don't grow all smoothly and consistantly like the line on the chart, and he's 50th, he's not skin and bones! :hugs:

Cuppie, for me I'd want at least 1 girls and 1 boys bedroom, an office and then a big enough kitchen/diner that I could us the dining room as a playroom. :shrug: we plan 3/4 too. ;)

Had F weighed, she's massive :haha: got to convert the weight when I. Get home and look in the book properly, on the way home from the zoo currently.

cuppie.... does it hv the potential to extend.....

in allllll honesty, think sharing a room is ok... until your a teenager. i would hv hated sharing with my sister LOL x

Its a toughy...but if its your dream home.... make it work.

:haha: yer mitch... thats a thought.... as by the time you mix a formula she will prob asleep again LOL :winkwink: just have a sleep sheep thingy at the ready :hugs:

We bought a winnie the pooh projector thingy...plays a tune whilst projecting images onto ceiling...problem is she is asleep whilst still light and awake when light....doh!!! Room has to.be darkish for it....hmmm may get use out of it for night wakenings i.guess

Double post...have to share Ms new napping location and her cute new dress for a wedding in August....cost £8 bargain!! Sideways i guess ha ha

Attachments

• IMG-20120626-00088.jpg
    IMG-20120626-00088.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 7
Cuppie i was going to ask the same thing as the others, could you build an extension? I also agree with FT sharing is fine until a certain age. My OH is one of 5 and as small boys they shared but as they got older they needed more room so a two floor extension was built. and then another one onto that. It's now a 5 bed house with office, two dinning rooms, one ensiute, one family bathroom, downstairs loo and double garage. It started as a normal 4 bed house with one bedroom as an office.
It depends if it is worth the hassle?

Mitch if M does start waking up it may not be to feed, i read somewhere that at around 4 months babies get social and miss you at night so wake up and get upset if your not there when before they just put themselves back to sleep, so the night light thingy could be all she needs to drift back off! O just wants cuddles and then goes back off.

EDIT Love the new napping place

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"