March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Argh cuppie!! I really hope you manage to et some cat-naps today - sleep deprivation is the worst kind of torture...:hugs: xx

L&L - fingers crossed your OH gets the job honey! :thumbup: xx

Had an ok night's sleep here - think we're settling into a pattern of sorts..just in time for it to all change at 4 months!! :haha::haha: A down between 7.30pm-8pm-ish then wake for feed between 2.30am and 3.30am then sleep 'til 7.30-8.30am ish...only trouble is hubby is off this week and we've both been wide awake at 5am - our body clocks have gone to pot!! :wacko: Only plus point is that we have time for cuddles and :sex: before A's general mooking begins for the day!! :winkwink:

xxx

L&L - no idea on good printers as ours is as old as the ark!! :haha: Also used to use works for any 'good' printing...:blush:

:sex:? i don't think i remember what this is :rofl: I'm glad A is getting into a routine now!

Cuppie you are to have naps today!

Printers, I can't recommend a specific one, but I'd make your choice based on the price of the ink cartridges. If its for documents only reallythen any printer will do the job, but the cartridges can be extremely expensive. We got a printer for about £30 and its fine, but it costs us £20 to buy new ink! :dohh:

Cuppie, :hugs: F can be like that with the wakings too, its a killer, I know how you feel! Have you considered co-sleeping? Its the only way I get any sleep because I can doze through the feeds, its not a full night's sleep, but its better than crawling to the nursery and crashing out on the sofa 6 times a night. Poor you :hugs:

Seriously, cutting out sandwiches with a biscuit cutter is a flipping miracle! Roh currently eating tuna mayo and salad sandwiches, purely because they are butterfly shaped! No way would he have touched them as normal snadwiches! Plus, I'm eating all the edge bits that were left over! :haha: yum!

Good call with the ink Emera, i hadn't thought of that, thanks! And i love the idea of butterfly sandwiches.

Oooh i want butterfly shaped sarnies now:haha:

Ft...that is shocking of that woman...coffee to a 4 month old...good luck with that caffeine hit...nutter. And if anyone tries to get a dummy in Ms mouth i'd slap.them...thats my call for.sure. Take note SW laddies:winkwink:...only kidding :kiss:

Sorry for the bad night cupcake....

Nicnak...also worried about M's nightime sleep routine changijg at this dreaded 4 months...does it happen to all babies?

Lots of hand sucking and drooling here hmmmmm. Plus i am switching back to size 2 teats....M drains the bottle.so quickly then chucks alot more back up ...she never used to so think is filling her belly too quickly.and message to stop isnt getting to brain....greedy girl:haha:. She is also dribbling a bit more out of mouth while eating...more than usual.

My car just hit 3 years old and completely forgot to.book in MOT so legally i shouldnt drive. Have booked for.Friday but dont want to risk driving it tomorrow....sods law i get stopped, have a bump (never happened in my life before...but sods law) and not he covered. So hubby is kindly working from home and i.will drive his car...woooop. Bristol here i come.

L&L...good luck to OH for.his interview...exciting:happydance:

I am seriously considering half nursery and half SIL childminding services for.when i go back to.work now....

I forgot it was your meet up tomorrow. Jealous much? Hope you all have an amazing time and eat lots of meatballs!

Mitch I'm not sure about the 4 month sleep thing, Livy started sleeping less from 3 months :shrug: Hopefully M will carry on being a little gem and just skip that phase (if it does exist)

I forgot it was your meet up tomorrow. Jealous much? Hope you all have an amazing time and eat lots of meatballs!

Mitch I'm not sure about the 4 month sleep thing, Livy started sleeping less from 3 months :shrug: Hopefully M will carry on being a little gem and just skip that phase (if it does exist)

And chips!!!:happydance:

I hope she avoids it...she woke this morning at 6:15am but then proceeded to talk to herself for 10minutes...suck her thumb and go back to.sleep til 7:10am. She was all smiles this morning so i think she has forgiven me for last night:dohh:

Cuppie :nope: that's an awful night :nope: I know it's early but have you thought of trying some light weaning if it continues :shrug: I know if J suddenly started waking up more frequently during the night I would consider it. Years ago the guideline were 14lbs or 14 weeks which ever came first.
I know that's all changed now :winkwink: but it never did my girls any harm :shrug: At the moment J is still gaining a good amount of weight each week and still only up once (if that) during the night so I'm hanging off for a bit.
Just a suggestion to consider really I suppose :hugs:

FT that's disgusting! I would never give someone elses baby a dummy! let alone another babies dummy :growlmad:

Mich, I promise not to stuff a dummy in M's face, but I have bought her a can of redbull, and I'll be really offended if you don't give it to her!! :haha:

Oh, and just a heads up SW girls, both Roh and OH have been total bumholes today! :dohh: ether I'll turn up, shout at them and make them go away. Or they'll sort their collective bleep out, or I'll leave 'em at home! I don't blame Roh because he's 2, but OH is cruisin' for a bruisin'!! :haha:

L&L - really hope and am sure he will get it :) ps. im rubbish with tech stuff lol

cuppie - WOW, thats alot of feeding! have you spoke to the HV? otherwise i second emera, maybe co-cleep for a bit? I always do through ''bad spells'' - doesnt seem to effect him when i start putting him back in crib :shrug: plus i love to cosleep :haha: :kiss: also as glow said, maybe a teaspoon of baby rice might be something to talk to your HV about? as there is a chance it may help and mean LO is fuller for longer?

speaking of which... i just gave G 120ml of formula as he drained both my boobs, and was still hungry :dohh: think ive got an early weaner on my hands. so much for weaning after our holiday!!!

emera RE the cutter.... your a genius haha xxx

Regarding that lady with the coffee/dummy..... i think i had to vent because i just KNOW that at some point she will do something with/to G..... and i will go nuts.

L&L - I'm a network engineer so I can certify that Emera is right. You will want to find out the duty cycle rate if possible of the printer too. A cheap cartidge that is only good for 2000 cycles obviously is a poor choice compared to a printer whose cartridges are good for 5000. The other things you want to look for really depend on what you use the printer for.

FT, I would be so upset if someone gave A another baby's soother!! Granted, I'm a bit paranoid about germs since she was ill, but that's just wrong.

Cuppie, A has been waking a LOT in the nights too, although not as much as your LO. I'm hoping it's an early onset of the 4 month regression, and it'll sort itself out soon.

I feel amazing today, lads. Totally sleep-deprived and exhausted, but amazing. A was awful yesterday, crying from noon until DH got home at 6. I couldn't pacify her. I was totally wiped when he got home, and told him I was going to my book club in the evening and wasn't taking her along (for the first time!) and he would have to stay with her. I put her to bed before I left, and she slept the whole time, so it was easy for him, but SO nice for me! I didn't realize how much I needed a bit of a break! I needed time away to breathe and be just 'me' for a little while, rather than tending to her constantly. I missed her, in a good way, and it was lovely to come home and see her sleeping contentedly. I feel so much better, after just 3 hours of 'me' time. Incredible!

Yo gals! FT, that woman needs a slap! She sounds stupid. And mitch, no dummies here but i was planning on breastfeeding at least one of you lots babies... Can we find a cool sofa in ikea to line them up like the northies did?

Sorry ive missed so much, we re STILL bathroomless and so staying at various peoples houses.

Today i went over to asda to buy T some toys as i went to a friends house the other day and her baby has tons and T has none... I got him a little singing bear which he is totally in love with! Plus some of those foam jigsaw pieces which make a colourful mat. Plus a door bouncer (that was off ebay)

Missy, is the door bouncer like this https://www.jollyjumper.com/show/20 ??
A has one and she absolutely LOVES it! Any other lads whose babies are trying to stand already, these things are lifesavers!

Missy....M would probably love it as i no longer give her boobie:haha:. I bet she stares longingly if any of you are feeding tomorrow....poor boob deprived baby:kiss:

Emera...bit worried about M behaving tomorrow..she is normally fairly placid but sods law tomorrow she will play up

M is soooo sleepy today....lots of short power naps but i dont know if thats ok...she obciously needs it i guess. Today i shall not be 'waking' her from any naps...i learnt my lesson yesterday. Just hope she doesnt kip to close to bedtime.

Crowned...yeah for the YOU time...it is definately needed every so often. I am heading out tomorrow night just over to a friends house for a handbag party...bet i end up buying loads :dohh:. Will leave hubby to put M to bed.:happydance:

thanks skadi , so must remember duty cycle!!! We don't want it for pictures just documents and boring stuff.

crowned I'm so glad you got out for a bit and that it's done you some good! Sounds like just what you needed.

do you know when your bathroom will be finished missy? And there best be some pictures for the rest if us to witness the cuteness of the SW babies!

Yes! Exactly like that (except that its a tigger one). T is totally desperate to stand. If you hold him up he tries to take all his weight and looks so proud! I have no idea when you are allowed to use them but im sure it will be fine.

Mitch, she wouldn't want my manky old boobs! Im worried about T behaving too... They will be fine, im sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->