March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

L&L, its being tiled at the moment. Then the plumber has to come back and replace the toilet and shower cubicle... Part of that is missing though and its currently in Yorkshire so we have to wait for that... Maybe end of next week but I will believe it when I see it... X

I wouldn't worry too much about when you're 'allowed' to use them, as long as T can hold up his head okay. A has been in hers for a couple of weeks. We tried earlier, but could tell she just wasn't ready, as she went all floppy in it, so we put it away for a few weeks. She spends at least 15 mins in there every day now, and I love it, because she can be active and jump around a bit and I can watch her while I cook or clean up my kitchen.

Hey, well if all our babies/children kick off, we'll all be in the same boat! :haha: it happens sometimes, its one of those things. If one of them throws a wobbler then its off for a walk round the shop or outside to calm them down. There is a big mothercare, m+ps, asda home and boots next to Ikea, so can walk over to those if babies need a walk in the fresh air to drop off ;)

crowned - ''me'' time is so important, make sure u continue to get some now and again xxx

gutted the meet up tomo is too far for me... feel free to bring a cardboard cutout out of me and G hahaha

my cold is rubbish. throat SOOOO sore and cant blinking take anything due to BFeeding... boo....

anyone else watch criminal minds... i love it.... but gosh it can be gross.

M's naps are all up the stuff again ....rubbish! But letting her get on with it. Hoping for one of those 10 min power naps

Mitch, same here F awake since 2.30 refusing to nap, went into meltdown and crashed out at 5.10pm :dohh: not ideal at all, but I'll just wake her up for the bath, fill her full of milk and chuck her back into bed and hope for the best! :shrug: anyway, found naps went all over the place until about 6-7 months when they seem to start having 2 big ones regularly. Until then, if they 3e still smiling then wing it, I say! ;)

T LOVES his new bear so much! He keeps kissing him....

Just now i was watching him play and somehow he got his whole finger up his nose... Found a giant bogey... And ate it!

Oh... And he still isn't up for daytime naps but hes amazing at night so I don't mind. (generally 9ish-7ish but occasionally 7ish-5ish....)

Good morning ladies,

We've had a rubbish few days. We've all had a bad cold which meant no sleep for any of us :nope: The last 2 nights T has fed at 8.30, bed at 9 then woke at 1, 3.30, 4.30, 5.30 and 6.30 :sleep: And that's without S waking at about midnight for the past 3 nights and screaming because his throat is so sore and then not going back to sleep for a couple of hours. Needless to say there's been lots of tears especially from me :cry: Although calpol has been my best friend :haha:

I managed to get up the park today though because we are feeling slightly better

Hope everyone else is ok

Oh Sambles...sorry for your bad nights and stinking colds...hope you all feel better soon x x

Emera...M napping on and off all day...lots of 30min power naps...last one at 3:30 so knew it was going to.be a task.to keep her awake...she tried another nap around 5 but had to distract her...bless she made it til usual time. I feel bad putting her down so early all the time.....should i.be? I would like to pash it to 7pm....dont know why it just sounds so much more suitable as a bed time:haha:. Weird i know and she does sleep.through so no need to i.guess

Missy...i love that T's eating his bogeys already....dirty boy ha ha ha

Mitch, A is usually in bed/asleep around 7:30. I would like it to be 7 too, but she seems to think 7:30 is better. Seems like the babies are the ones in charge of bedtime! :haha:

Mitch, really they pretty much decide when bedtime is, and if M wants to go to bed at 6pm then I guess that's bedtime. :shrug: it may well change in the future, and whilst she's happy with it, why mess with it. ;)

Sambles, bless, :hugs: lots of sympathy, hope you are all on the mend now? :hugs:

evening all,

so so excited about meet up tomorrow!

glow (i think it was you) i have now given him a bit of baby rice this afternoon so i will see how he sleeps tonight... i didnt give it to him close to bedtime though so i dont know if it will work.

i thought milk would always be enough to satisfy baby and if baby was hungry then you shoudld keep feeding to build up supply but it just doesnt seem to be working

fingers crossed for a better night tonight

just been at a garden party and left R with hubby, had a lovely time!

mitch - yay for driving hubbys car!

FT and sambles - hope you feel better soon

missey - boys are gross! but you gotta love little boys

sambles - :hugs:

missy - eewwww lol

cuppie - i hope the rice works for you hunni xxx i know their is ''milk for hungrier babies'' so i guess sometimes they just want more than what we are giving :shrug: I dunno.

G is now watching the football. He has had his eve feed and is usually asleep now..... but not tonight...... may keep him downstairs till 9pm as he then may sleep through..... watch this space. haha.

BTW i hope loo is ok, she hasnt been on here recently has she? ive prob missed something im sure.

Excited about meet up tomorrow here too! :dance:

Cuppie, it may be that R is just going through a bit of a spurt (they can last a while) or maybe he's got into the habit of snacking, so is only having small feeds through the night then getting hungry fast? Or as Glow said you might have a hungry baby and he will benefit from that bit extra :shrug: I'm not an advocate of early weaning, not that I think its harmful, just a bit of a pain and a bit pointless, but I can't deny that in some cases it can help ;)
Gaah, F won't settle now, stupid 5pm naps! :dohh:

Hate those 5pm naps...they have no purpose I dont know why they have them....completely thoughtless if you ask me:haha:

Very excited about meet up tomorrow...hopefully M will nap in car there and back and thats her quota :thumbup::haha:. She will probably still flake out from all the excitement of meeting you laddies and more boy babies:winkwink:. I reckon there could be some hair rivalry between M and R Cupcake:kiss:

Hope the baby rice does the job for you....if it doesnt and you feel more comfortable avoiding early weaning, then I would suggest a bottle of formula (not necessarily hungry baby I dont think) to supplement instead...just a thought:shrug:

Evening ladies

I hope meet goes well tommorow - i will one day venture down south to meet you all !!!

E had 12 weeks jabs today and poor lamb not been herself since - went down well as normal but i assume she will be up at the normal time of 11ish - she has down to 2 once or twice so we will see its been a week or so since the longer strechies

mitch - E goes down at 7-730pm - trying to keep her up past 630 is a nightmare she gets sooo upset and unconsolable - im just going with her just now

Naps ------ oh how i long for them to be regular and predictable - E is a cat napper so 40 mins here and there - today was 4 naps - yesterday was 2 naps - never at the same time although she will tire an hour or so after getting up ( wish she would go back down in the morning but oh no)

Im getting some free time tommorow - my parents are picking E up late morning and having her for about 5 hours - im nervous - i shouldnt be as my mum out of everyone is whom spends the most time with her aside me and hubby - feel guilty???? crazy momma

Hope you ladies are well - i really need to go further back and read up

L x

Vitfa, don't feel bad, enjoy your free time!!! Its so good to get time off mama, and you deserve it! Are you doing something fun? Hope you are going to treat yourself? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->