March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

it'd been over an hour and a half since my OH's interview started and i've still not heard anything back from him. I hope it's going ok.

speak of the devil, he's JUST finished! he thinks it went average, sounds like there was one nasty women. I really hope it went better than he thinks!

Furthest away from Bristol and first to post:happydance:

Had a fab day meeting the ladies and babies....they were all soooo well behaved whereas i think M had a bit of a cob on :haha:. Seemed very tired and fighting it which she doesnt normally do that much:shrug: think the muggy weather was affecting her. Poor baby....but all smiles befpre we all left...typical. Loved meeting R, F and T (and of course mummys)....it was very surreal after.nearly a year of 'knowing' them all.

Hair off....??? It was close....R maybe had more around the back but M's was longer so i think a draw.

L&L....interviews always go better than you think when you come out....you can be very harsh on yourself....good luck to him x and for O's new modelling career:happydance:

Wt....funny about your OH....bless them. Hubby is giving M a bath, bottle and bed solo tonight as i am going out soon. Sure he will be fine....just told him not to drop her:haha:. Would skip bath to.tomorrow but shes a bot clammy from hot car journey

KK...good luck to your hubby for new job x

Oh and photos were taken.....emeras OH is on the case :winkwink:

hey everyone! this afternoon was great and lovely to meet everyone

im not sure about all the babies being good, you graciously forgot to mention R wailing in the queue and causing me to drop my lunch on the floor!! lol all ended well and the meatballs were delicious!

even though we had never met we had plenty to talk about and it was as though we 'knew' each other

thanks mamas and babies!

good luck for your oh L&L

Sounds like you had a marvellous time - I'm jealous!!

Does everyone else's OH/DH do night shifts?? My DH has not once gotten up with her in the night...

crowned - my oh doesnt get up in the night but he does sometimes do an early 6am nappy change. R only wakes when he is hungry and as he is bf there is not much my oh can do!

Crowned... Closest my OH gets to doing the night shift is getting T from his crib and saying "i might go and sleep downstairs now".

Lush to meet everyone. You were all lovely. Emera and mitch were just how i imagined (although I cheated by seeing FB pics) and cuppie is just gorgeous and lovely (as is her posh pram). The babies were very good. Loving all the hair. I think the talk of our births may have put the woman behind us off her meatballs (wimp!)

Good luck L&L OH... X

glad you all had a fab meet up and meatball sess! Can't wait for the photos! LOL at Cuppies story!!!! Hope you got another lunch!!

xx

On the case with a photo! FIL is here, bus journey back was hot hot HOT! Roh fell asleep about 30 seconds after we left Ikea, typical! :haha: Sorry he was a little grumbly I pushed it a bit, probably should have left about 30 mins sooner or gone for a walk! ;). Spent £75 in there somehow!? :haha:
So, home and FIL has filled Roh with cake! :dohh: he's on the flipping ceiling!! :wacko:

Lovely to meet you lads and babies in the flesh! :)

Hi Lads :hi: I'm alive! All is ok, I just fell behind and I like to catch up before I post. Unfortunately I can't remember anything I wanted to comment on though :wacko:

Am so pleased that the meatball meet went well, and I can't wait to see a photo.

L&L, I hope that Alex does better than he thought, and great news about Livi's new career :winkwink: I hope you got a free gumigem out of it!

WT, huzzah for DH being back, though sounds like you need to lay the ground rules about night time routines!!! :haha:

FT, go zumbathon!

Waula, turns out your delicious cheesecake WAS low fat...I lost 2.5lbs this week :rofl:

Our nights have gone backwards too. D has gone from her PB of 6.10 to 2.45, 3, sometimes 4. She's obviously working flexi time!!!!!

Well, we were brave today and took D to the cinema. The actual grown up cinema! I read that you can take babes in arms to afternoon shows that are 12A or under. We went to see Rock of Ages and she was ok! A bit grumpy an hour in so I fed her, but all in all, a success!!

Hi loo....glad youre alive and well...fab cinema visit. Still to arrange ours

cupcake...oh yeah forgot about R kicking off.and you getting a replacement dinner:haha: although officially that could be classed as before we met:winkwink:

Glad you all got home ok...off to a handbag party...oh.on bedtime duty....thank god for AC today.

Crowned...OH does weekend nigt feeds but as we hvent had any for 5 weeks he is lucky. Doeant get home in time for bed but does first nappy change and preps bottle at 7:15 usuqlly

:hi: loo!! Glad all is well and cinema trip went well... Love a but of afternoon flicks, very indulgent!!! And 2.5lbs is GREAT!! Well done xxx

DH doing anything at night? Nope... He had managed to wean himself off the earplugs though :haha: but like cuppie BFing so v little for them to actually do to be fair. The daddy duties will come though!!

When they wake up in the middle of the night babbling about monsters and socks and stars, that's the time when OHs really come in handy! ;)

Meatball meet picture!!

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/emera3537/2012-06-28141232.jpg

Gorgeous pic lads... And don't the babies all look so grown up! Cute!!! Xx

Let me guess, left to right: Missy, Cupcake, Mitch, Emera?
Am I right?

Correct Crowned!

Hah, we should have swapped babies to make it more confusing! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back