March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Love the picture. I guessed who everyone was even though I'm not friends with any of you on fb. It's weird how you can get a picture of people in your head even though you've never met them.

Glad you had a good time

Hi Loo :flower:

Glad the meet up went well....you all look lovely with your babies :cloud9: super skinny Mitch!!!!

Love it! Thanks for posting the photo on here, as I don't have you all on fb. So nice to see some of our Mamas meeting in real life!

It's great we're doing these meets. Fun times!

I'm sorry I've jt been on here much and although I've read everything I can't remember anything I was ging to comment on. Oh baby brain joy!

I'm so with you all on the bad nights though!

It was As baptism on Sunday. It was great but I had guests in the house from Thursday to tuesday (catering from 23 on Saturday night and has 13 sleeping here :shock: ) and an over stimulated baby with no routine. Hell! I also forgot to take any pictures as I was so busy! Boo! Im hoping my brother has some and if so, I'll share!

Feel totally knackered but it's getting better as A is sleeping a bit better now she's back to having naps. (she never wants to miss anything!). Will probably just get things back to normal in time for the 4 month sleep regression!

Incidentally does anyone know where I can get hold of an amber teething necklace in the UK? I know about the trading standards thing but I've seen them work wonders and I'm really annoyed I can't seem to get them any more...

Love the pic!!!

Emera- I love F's pink tights. LOL. So cute.
Mitch- You're 25, right? Seriously, could you look any younger?
Missy- I love that T has his hand resting on your boob. Marking his territory lest any of the other babies get confused.
Cuppie- R looks perfectly sweet and well behaved, not at all like he caused any major food collisions. :haha:

Loo- Hiiiiiiiiiii! (As K would say). :wave: Come back and play. And please share your weight-loss mojo with me. I'm stuck.

Laura - I was looking for an Amber teething necklace about a month ago but had no luck. In the end I bought 2 teething anklets from Dino Daisy as that was the site suggested by my friend. I'm sure they won't be quite as good but i'm going to give them a try. The woman whose business it is used to sell the necklaces but has had to recall them all

To be honest, I've just ordered an anklet for F as Roh's necklace spent most the time looped round his ankle, all the time overnight and for naps, and then if I forgot to switch it back to neck, then most the day there. It worked just as good, so that's what i've gone for. Amber Pumpkin are still selling "children's health necklaces" designed for over 36 months, you could just buy one of those! Also I think there is one vendor still on amazon selling them. :shrug: I'd use Roh's one as he's finished teething now, but he snapped it a couple of months ago in about the only irreparable place he could have! :dohh: Not on purpose I think though, but a shame.

WT I meant to say, I love the pink tights too!! I'm really not and never have been a girly pink person, but little girl clothes are so cute! I like to put a bit of pink on her too as she's bald and chubby and ugly, so I want people to know she's a girl!! :rofl: Poor thing I'm so mean! We do have a snazzy selection of tights though for her croissant legs! :lol:

Edit: I realise I sound horrible saying she's ugly, of course I think she's gorgeous, she's my girlie!! :cloud9: What I mean is she's a bit spotty and chinny and hasn't got that pretty little girl look yet, so its nice to pop her in something pink, or people automatically say "he" I've found! ;)

Croissant legs HA!!!! Brill.

I'm starving. Loo how can you diet and BF?! Had massive pie and veg for tea then custard pie (yes that's right, double pastry :blush:) and just had Greek yoghurt with lemon curd and strawberries. Fatty bum.

Thanks for the advice. I have the website of one who will make them up to your requirements. They're apparently for adults but the smallest measurement is 32cms... My neck is definitely bigger in circumference than thAt! A on the other hand... I might just go with them.

:D

Haha! Emera, I know what you mean. I think A is obviously gorgeous but she gets called he a lot and she is racing her daddy for the size of the bald spot! :haha: a bit of pink doesn't talk help occasionally!

X

Oops, double post!

Double pie!! :dance:

I had lentil lasagne, yum! I was starvin' marvin as i realised that for lunch i just picked at Roh's leftover kid's meatballs and had a piece of dime cake, which whilst yummy didn't really constitute a whole meal! Considering opening a tin of peach slices..... think i have evaporated milk too, old school pudding!! :)

Waula - that sounds delicious. I'm trying to diet but it's just so hard because i'm always hungry. When I had S I decided I wouldn't diet til I'd finished bf which was 13 months but this time I wanted to lose the weight quicker but it's not been easy

Emera....F is soooo cute....she has such a serious look on her face sometimes and gorgeous eyes....i was going to.ask but are they brown!)? They look really dark:flower:

Thanks ladies for skinny/young compliments....however i am neither....still a jelly belly to shed though getting there (dont think red wine helps apparently:dohh:) and i am 39.....its official :haha:. Some days with M i feel it:wacko:

Bought 3 handbags as couldnt choose between....but since my changing bag close is busted i bought a leather bag, quite big that doubles as my bag and great for M's bits and bobs. I also got me and clutch bag and a normal size handbag....total retail price £205....i got them all for £70:happydance:

Laura, sounds like a good plan! They can still sell them as long as they state they are for 36+ months, and they can't stop you putting one on your baby! :shrug: 32cm would be perfect, the one i had for Roh was 30cm, and it was nice and close fitting :thumbup:

Good handbag bargains Mitch!! I gave up on a handbag a while ago, although i do have a couple, but its so much easier to stick wallet phone and keys in changing bag when you have to pack for a baby and a toddler! :(

Mitch, yes, F's eyes are brown, she was born with brown eyes, random! They are actually lightening a little, and i think she'll end up a little like Roh who has lovely hazel eyes! Constantly surprised by their eye colour as OH's are brown and mine are blue. :shrug:

I can't find the necklace Emera sent! I'm sure it's in my house somewhere but I've looked everywhere I can think. It might be time for a whole house cleaning (BOO!).

I'm starving today! I've eaten three small lunches and and still hungry, trying to wait for dinner.... What is for dinner anyway? Hmm I suppose I should figure that out soon. I'm not dieting or really exercising but I lost a pound this week. I've been pudgy all my life and I don't expect the weight to come off quickly.

I hope all is well with you lovely lads. I'm having a hard time keeping up with the board between work and actually getting things done around the house.... I'm on facebook though, it seems easier to keep up there.

bargain handbags mitch! i too have given up on using one and just use the organiser on the pram instead

i find it quite weird that some of you have guessed who we are in the pic even though you havent seen us on facebook etc! strange isn't it!

cheese and wine evening tonight (totally unhealthy day, first meatballs and chips, then enough blue cheese and brie to sink a battleship and now rhubarb and cream... yum)

feeling tired now, will try and get an early night i think

R has his jabs tomorrow morning... got to get the calpol ready!

Yeah i just shove my purse and phone.etc in the changing bag hence i thought it.sould.be quite nice to have a 'handbaggy' looking one rather than the traditional changing bag. The clutch is for.evenings out....if and when i.get many. The other one was an impulse buy.and probably wont get used much if M with me.....but it felt nice to buy.something for me rather than M:haha:

Aaaaw there.was a lady.with her 8 week old daughter there tonight and she was a bit.distressed....mum thought she was hot after a little while i.asked if she minded me having a hold....soooo light, tiny and cute cute cute....anyway.i.started speaking to her...rocked her.gently.....5 minutes later.she was asleep. I.knew she was tired. I cant believe i am the baby whisperer:haha:....maybe not quite but i.wouldnt have even dreamt of.holding someone elses newborn baby before....never mind a crying one:kiss:

edit....emera...i.was born with brown eyes....quite unusual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"