March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Missy...rubbish for period....i luckily got no pains but been going on for about a week now. Wondering when its going to bloody stop (excuse the pun)

Ft...yeah for the great time in Wales.and G being a good boy x

Emera....yeah i think M will like the bjorn when she can face outwards...shes a nosy.thing:haha:. Just wondered apart from the holding the head up if there were any other restrictions on when they should use facing out....whether hip development needed to he considered. Going to.check the website

Met a friend in Guildford.today...M was a good girl apart from fighting sleep....she wasnt kicking off just a bit grouchy but quiet. There was alot going on in starbucks and she was being nosy again. :haha:. She finally kipped for about 40 minutes then my friend got a hold and cuddle aaaaah. Found out she is NTNP:happydance:...but she is 40 so is resigned to the fact that it might not happen for.them. she is not too fussed and certainly wouldnt go ivf route etc....she is just if it happens it happens (for the moment anyway). Told her to get some ovulation sticks for a bit of a helping hand :haha:

Really must go shopping for M....centre parcs in 3 weeks and need a travel cot and wetsuit/swimming cossie....will have a look this week

No other exciting news. Oh both M's eyes a bit gunky but cleaning them with cooled boiled water and will she how.she is tomorrow. Dosnt seem to be bothering her and could just be blocked tear ducts or something...there isnt any redness.

Mmmmm looking like nap time but if she doesnt doze off in 15 minutes i am keeping her up til bedtime

That's hilarious Loo! Anthony has been saying the same thing! I think they are in trouble.

Emera - That is a great tip about rotating soothers. Unfortunately she was beyond addicted to this particular one after 2 months in the NICU.

Good news! My mom called this morning to say she found the soother!

Yeah, F has been really whingy all day, thought it was tiredness from last night, so been trying to put her down to nap all day, with not much success and a lot of moaning. Just checked her gum, as she's had a couple of rough feeling patches for about a week where I thought there would be teeth through soon. Anyway, checked, and they've both broken through already! Two bottom front ones! I hope she does all her teething in pairs, then its half as much fuss! Roh got his first teeth at about 4 months, so I guess its not that surprising. :shrug:

Crazy!! Good girl F!! Hope she does good latches from now!!! Ha!! X

Yeah for nearly painless teething emera. Was she fussing alot or in alot of pain? Hope M's are easy for her

:haha: Roh had like 10 teeth when I stopped feeding him, teeth and bf doesn't phase me. Hopefully F will stop being so fussy over her feeds now though, she's been bobbing on and off like mad all week, driving me nuts!

Nips of steel!!!!!! :rofl: xxx

Makes me glad of switch to bottle:haha:.....big respect to you laddies:kiss:

Editt...to add...i am loving bottle feeding now. So pleased and proud that i bf for so long and i did initially mourn for it but it was a good decision for me.

Euro final time....by myself...hubby still away and M in bed

So glad you and M happy with bottles...good decision I think and although I'm loving bf ing I don't express enough and it does worry me slightly that no one else feeds him, friend offered me her medela swing so going to try and do a few bottles for DH and mum to give him so I know he will take one just in case!!!

Missy and Mitch boo to ol aunt flo :( no sign of it here. But having said that it'll be here tomorrow!!!!

Missy your story of the mattress topper made me laugh sorry!!! What a start to the day! Hope it's improved xx any more giggles??

Ft glad your night away went well and G unit behaved impeccably!!! Enjoy the footy!

Skadi glad you found the soother! When my DH was little he had a plastic spade as his comforter (not as a baby mind!!!!) and it went everywhere with him:haha: going to hope n sticks with his muslin!

Waula, :rofl: not quite, it sodding hurts when they bite when they have teeth! :wacko: however, I've dealt with it before, they soon stop doing it when it only results in being dumped unceremoniously on the floor! :haha:

Mitch, really glad everything has worked out even better than you'd hoped with the feeding side of things. :hugs:

And F has been grumpy on and of all week, although her amber beads arrived the other day, so its been a bit better since then. She's been most fussy at feeding times, and I think its why she's been up like 6/7 times a night for about a week. Because feeding has been hurting I think she's been snacking too, so all in all just nit great. A couple of times she's gone from smiling to suddenly screaming in pain (she has a very specific pain cry) for no apparent reason, so it can only have been the teeth. Overall, a bit more fussing than I had with Roh, him I barely knew he was teething the first few apart from the rivers of drool! F isn't drooling or chewing much but has had all the other symptoms. At least it was quick though, hope they all come that fast ;)

Mattress topper may have to visit the big bed in the sky. Stupid giant slug. Oh and we tore it a bit trying to get it hung up... I think it might stay wet forever... Plus the water which came off it was such a rank colour that now i think maybe its had its time... It must be like 6 years old...

Yay for Fs teeth! T has been doing that on and off thing and this morning had a mega cry but couldn't bring himself to feed... Hes never done that before.

Mitch, youre ace for choosing how you fed M. You made the exact right decisions for you both, i am so chuffed it worked out for you.
X

Yay to F on her teeth!

Waula - That is hilarious and pretty cute!

Off to a Canada Day BBQ now. Ugh all the people trying to touch her... this should be fun.

Hi all!!

You have been chatty this week. I've had a read through but sorry if I forget stuff...

We had a lovely holiday but it went too fast. Z was an angel on the flight out, didn't cry once and slept through landing, and was really good on the way back too. Infant seatbelts are a complete waste of time though! He was allowed to stay in the sling for takeoff as long as the belt vaguely went round his leg! He was beautifully behaved most of the holiday, allowed us a couple of lunches out asleep and a few dinners plus the occasional long nap in his pushchair in the shade by the pool, bliss! Packed way too much stuff as he spent most of the week in a nappy! Loved his daily swim too.
Even better last night we got his first proper giggles by tickling him under his chin, its so cool!! Also he rolled back to front, so he can now do the full 360 degrees. He spent a lot of time practising as didn't have loads of toys!

Waula - hope you had a lovely birthday :cake:
SW - loved the Bristol picture! Nice to see cupcake as you're not on FB!
Ft - Z started on the 91st % and is now just below 50th but my HV isn't fussed, guess he's levelling to where he should be? Feel like he had a holiday spurt though so will get him weighed Tuesday.
Missy - sounds like fun with the slug, off to check your FB video!
L&L - that's so cool about Livy and the gummy modelling! Hope oh gets his job. 1 month today til Guildford!!
Wt - hooray for DH being home!

Have forgotten loads, sorry!
Hope you're all ok though!!! I've missed you! :haha: xx

:hi: Lozza!! Sounds like you had a fab time and Z was a bit of a superstar!! 360degrees?! Eek! Won't be long and there'll be some proper movement going on for our march babies!!! N still VERY content on his back :haha: :dohh:

Lozza...sounds like Z was an angel....fab!! Must say i.am worried about flying with M...she is usually so good its sods law she would be a little mare:cry:. Wish we were going away.abroad earlier with her.....she will be nearly 6 mibths when we o.in Sept....eeeeek scary.

Woo hoo for rolling...M only.onto side so far and then walks her legs to turn herself around 180 degrees:haha:

should never do internet supermarket shop when hungry...

hi lozza, glad you had a good holiday! sounds fab

and wow emera on F having teeth. what you have said sounds very familiar though so i wouldnt be surprised if R is teething too

right, house is so shiny (we even cleaned behind wardrobes, welsh dresser and sofas!) ready for estate agent tomorrow time to sit down and relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->