March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

|Hooray Waula!

Well, no rash this morning but snotty with a slight temp so I'm guessing it was a viral rash? |She seems ok in herself though.

DH is leaving in a minute and is going to be away for 2 weeks. Boo! and double boo!

Laura, poo to OH being away! Hope A shifts her little virus quickly! :hugs:

Yay to the good sleepers, boo to the bad ones!!

Definitely boo to my little girlie, I think she's on a mission to kill me! She slept 8pm-12am and then up every 45 mins-an hour the rest of the night. :cry: I have no clue why she's doing it or what to do to change it really. :shrug: I think all I can do is keep settling her and ride it out. It could be her teeth, although she's not upset and always wants to feed! :wacko: going to try feedng her tons today and see if it helps! Sooo tired though! :sleep:

We ended up having a lot better night. Fed at 9 and then bed and then fed at 1 and 4.30 and then up at 6.30. Not brilliant but loads better than the rest of the week. Maybe because it was cooler :shrug:

I lost 2.5lbs this week :happydance: so only 15lbs to go. And how am I going to treat myself? With a big fat Papa Johns pizza complete with a dessert and maybe a glass of wine :thumbup:

emera - :hugs: Nights like those really take it out of you especially when you've got a toddler to entertain during the day

waula - yay for the lie in. Sods law that you're awake though!

Yeah for good nights and boo for bad nights ladies.

Hubby left at 6am this morning and M decided a lie in was in order...til 7:45am ha ha...probably would have gone longer if i hadnt woken her. I thought 13 hours was a bit much

Bit worried about one of Ms eyes being a little red....turns out i think.she pokes it when shoving her thumb into mouth...aaargh. Another nail trim today then...seems to.be every 2-3 days here.

Waula...how did work go yesterday? Any news on part time request??

Ha ha for loo drinking Waulas wee....:haha:. I knew what you meant but pretended i.didnt for a ehile bleeurgh.

No period ladies....jealous...still flowing here (tmi)

Off to wisley gardens today so fingers crossed for weather x

Mitch F's nails grow like talons in a matter of days too!! She keeps gouging herself! :dohh:

Happy Birthday Waula!,, :cake::cake::cake:

I've said it before and I'll say it again....babies need to be modified to not grow fingernails!!!

Happy Birthday Waula!,, :cake::cake::cake:

I've said it before and I'll say it again....babies need to be modified to not grow fingernails!!!

Indeed! And also to sleep at night! Then they'd be perfect!! :haha:

Happy Birthday Waula!!! :cake:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes lads... Having a lovely day...big BBQ in the sunshine :) Noah having a feed fest though, is there something going on between F and N??!
Hope feeding F up today (!) helps tonight emera!
Mitch got meeting organised re PT work next week, scary. Will let u know what happens. Enjoy your walk!
Right off to get some rhubarb fool. Nom! Xx

Happy birthday Waula!

Emera - I think i did too! Sniff. I got mixed up as i was on nights so i did it after work, first thing in the morning... then i had a massive sleep and didn't tell OH till I woke up. I'm mean!

Ergh, tryng to feed F as much as poss but its not really workng, she keeps sitting there laughing at me and not feeding! :dohh:
Just had a total freak out as I thought Roh had eaten a battery, and its about the worst thing they can do, its very fatal, so I was bricking it! :cry: anyway, he was just laughiing at me! I found it in his pocket! Phew!
About to go off to ths festival, but its really heavy showers and has been all day, so might be a bit of a washout! Just packing raincoats/wellies and a ground sheet to sit on if it stops! Its meant to be dry by about 8pm, so fingers crossed.

word of the day.... VOM. Thought we'd improved...apparently not.

M's is looking a bit gloppy. Basically it was looking a little red...inner eye next to nose...last night...thought it was where she sucks her thumb and the fingers shove up into her eye and it was just being poked. Today there seems to be a slightly yellow/white discharge in same position...not alot just 2-3 pinheads worth today i guess. What could it be? Read up about possible conjunctivis...she has no redness or other symptoms...no fever etc.

Can i get an over the counter remedy or do i need doctors appt...which wont be til Monday.

Waula....sorry for vommy day....N looks such a sweetie in his fb pic btw x

happy birthday waula!

mitch, sounds like it could be conjunctivitis but i would expect a lot of gunk and the whole eye to be sealing itself shut... doesnt sound like it is that bad (yet?)

thanks for the kitchen input, really helpful! we looked at granite in B&Q today, can't believe it is like £600 a metre! or more!

spent the whole day tidying and cleaning the house - nearly there now

Mitch N has had a sticky eye for sat couple of months...something to do with sniffly snot blocking tear duct so tears build up and get a bit yellowy - dr said keep it clean and he'll grow out of it...could it be that? My Dr wouldn't prescribe antibiotics unless inside eyelid or white of eye red... I just keep it clean with boiled water...

Thanks cupcake and waula. Its not that bad and have just wiped with cotton wool with cooled boiled water....she doesnt seem fussed.and no redness....yet.

Will keep an eye on.it...excuse the pun....and make a judgement call in next couple of days

Granite is very pricey cupcake!! :-(

Hubby away....M in bed....couldnt keep her awake passed 6:30:haha: so going to get a film on sky box office...something chick flicky i think:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->