March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

I've tried it on!!! It fits perfectly!

I have to pretend I haven't seen it, right?

Now I'm paranoid that I haven't put it back in exactly the same place in his drawer. Eeeekkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gorgeous. It's gorgeous. White gold, single stone in a kind of rectangle shape. It's SO sparkley!!!!!

Loo, did no one tell you a diamond ring just won't work for contraception?

LMAO for trying it on, make sure you've not left finger prints on the beautiful ring.

So I think weeks 16, 17 and 18 are definitely sad baby weeks, not wonder weeks. E has been wingy, not wanting to be put down, up and feeding more frequently, definitely more pooey as Loo described, and mostly out of sorts. Mega ((((brackets)))) for all those feeling the toll of it all.

Just got back from the quacks to discuss having a coil fitted. Have an appointment for next Friday for the procedure. Couldn't decide between going back to my diaphragm and a coil....condoms and hormonal contraceptives are out for MrC and I. Missy, what was having a coil fitted like? Will you try for another baby at some point? We will so I might just have it for over a year and can't decide if that's a bit of a waste.

is there any special dates or anything coming up loo that he might be waiting for??

Loo...with two cancelled date nights this week he has probably been dying to spring it one you and has had to wait. I thought you were already married for some reason and this was an eternity ring??! But....is it....an engagement ring????:happydance:. How exciting!!!!! Our second mama wedding:thumbup:...love it x x....on another note sorry for all the poop:blush:

Omg loo, so exciting ! Si jealous ! Eeeeeek. I'm so glad you tried it on ha ha.

Mscrow , the fitting was a bit yuk but was over really quickly. Not something I'd like to have lots. Its p
Perfect if you want to try at some point to have more babies as your fertility isn't affected (I conceived two weeks after having mine out).

Oh is home. He's taken t downstairs and I can hear him screaming already... so tired. Night lads!

ha ha! can't believe you tried it on loo.

when my hub bought my engagement ring he unscrewed the side of his computer and hid it inside and then screwed the side back on

rubbish hiding it in the bedside drawer!

now the big question is WHEN will he propose? glad you like it too

night missey

In my defence, I ummed and aaahed for about half an hour before I tried it on!!!!

What a crap hiding place though! I mean seriously! I hope he's going to put more thought into how me proposes!!! :rofl:

My worry is that he is going to do it on holiday. That's over two weeks away!!!! I can't keep it a secret for that long! Id end up answering him by saying "it's about bloody time" or something!!

OMG Loo!!! :happydance: how friggin' exciting :happydance: what your describing sounds like mine...if it is it's an Emerald Cut...like this https://s7ondemand4.scene7.com/is/image/Signet/9441093?$detail$

If that is what he's picked he's got TASTE!!!!

Sorry D has been naughty hopefully it's teething or something :shrug:

Lozza - thanks for the offer, that's so nice of you :hugs: I will take you up in next couple of weeks and we can also arrange another meet with us all. Loo I am pretty much available any day so if you fancy pushing little miss D to sleep by boring her round the shops let me know! MrsC your cupcake offer sounds lovely :thumbup:

Missy - :shock: god what a crap night!! hope your getting some sleep now!

Lozza - meant to say, trust your instincts! I think your OH needs a night with no help from you and maybe he will see things differently!!!

Cuppie - good luck with the survey!!

Loo - I cant believe you tried it on!!!!:haha::nope: Don't you dare say anything to him though, he'll be gutted you spoilt his surprise. And no dropping hints either... he's probably working up the courage to ask you.

Cuppie - while the bedside cabinet is pretty bad, your husband is incredibly creative to dismantle a computer just to hide a ring:wacko:

MsC - the cupcake place sounds tempting... And as for whingy weeks - 19 is the wonder week and apparently 14-17 can therefore be the fussy weeks beforehand. E will allegedly emerge in week 20 a changed baby!

So distracted by Loo's news i've forgotten everything else, sorry!:shrug:

O is 19 weeks next week! :happydance: does this mean we made it through the hard baby bits?

Loo! Yay! :dance:

Lads, I'm lying here with boulder boobs because G is 12 minutes away from a Dolly. Can I just say OUCH?

Oh, and thanks to all the weaning talk I dreamed about feeding her bits of hamburger. Then I thought, is she too young for this?

Btw, how appropriately named is a Dolly? The baby sleeps 9-5 and the mommy ends up with ginormous boobs.

Loo how exciting! :dance: I'd be exploding to ask about it! Hope he pops the question soon! :)

I never had an engagement ring as we couldn't afford one. We went on honeymoon to Thailand and OH organised a surprise trip to a jewellery factory and then had me try on loads of rings "for fun". Then somehow he organised for the one I'd really liked to be sent on to the hotel at our next destination, and it was on the bed with all rose petals and orchids, and he proposed backwards! :haha: cute!

Poor F does have conjunctivitis bless her. She's rubbing at her eyes a lot but otherwise I don't think its bothering her too much. Got some drops (with terrifying side effects list :shock:) which hopefully should sort it out. I'm such a horrid mother, roh was whining loads at the doctors and I really told him off for being a pain. When we left he started crying and going on about sandwiches and I realised in the rush to get to the doctors I'd not given him any breakfast at all!! :cry: How awful am I? :( I took him and got him a big milkshake and a piece of cake and then his favourite sandwich and a ride on Thomas the tank engine! I felt soo guilty! Think he forgave me though! :)

Loo- OMG! I would have tried it on too:haha: so exciting!! My ring is emerald cut too- Al has great taste:happydance:

Lozza- :hugs: I hope things improve for you and Z soon. Just wondering- I find that when I eat certain foods it makes E have loads more wind than normal. The thing I know makes it the worst is when I eat salad, and I love salad but I hate what it does to her. Do you think it could be something like that for you and z?:shrug: just a thought.

City- :rofl::rofl::rofl: at the Dolly comment - so true. E hasn't sttn since last saturday. Been getting up to feed at 1 and 6, regardless of what time she goes to bed. Tried to keep her up later last night with no success.

Cupcake- I hope the survey goes smoothly for you

Emera- I hope F feels better soon :kiss:

Aw, Emera, that's kind of hilarious. Sounds like he got a pretty sweet deal!

Okay, it's past five, WAKE UP, baby!

Ha! Rashy I'm sat in the hair dressers nearly wetting myself!

Glow, it looks EXACTLY like that!!!! (not that I've spent an hour studying it or anything :blush:

Lozza, Im too curious as to how he would ask to spoil the surprise. It's going to be a long few weeks though! He has to be doing it on holiday. I can't see any reason why he would do it earlier. It won't be tonight though. My mum is here. And we have a friend staying on Sat and Sunday nights so it won't be then either.

city just in time, i filmed me putting O in her sling for you and it just finished uploading! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPasCcAB9g0&feature=youtu.be

just ignore me nearly dropping her half way through as she leans back to try and watch the telly!! Hope it helps a little with pulling the straps over G's bum so they don't bunch up!

EDIT - and ignore thee mess! :haha: opps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"